• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People that grind your gears. >_<

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    My list:

Arrogant people
    Bigots
    People who say "I can beat you up" but are too much of a pansy to actually do it. In factI could beat them up just as easily as they could "beat me up". And I don't really enjoy hurting other persons.

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
    A lot of things grind my gears.
    I dislike many, many, things.
    I hate so much it's not even funny.

1. Being called a fat ass. I won't number anymore, but I'm sick of being called a fat ass. People assume I love to eat and do nothing but, and it just irritates the hell out of me. I was 140 Pounds and then I got put on anti-depressants. About 2 Months after being on them, I was 220 Pounds. And then I was 250 A few months later. Now I'm back down to 220, but it's incredibly hard to lose weight because of how I got it. I'm sick of being called a fat ass. -_-
    Other things that annoy me are people who told me to get a haircut, and then complained when I did. Racists and bigots. (I'm looking at you old white people. Said he of caucasion origin. XD)
    Girls who hate me because I'm ugly. They won't give me a chance because I don't have rock hard abs or a perfect smile. Nobody wants to get to know me unless I do something funny and then can poke fun and joke at me.
    Um, the Sham Wow Guy, the Head-On commercial, people who reinforce stereotypes(My best friends xD), crappy cafeteria food, and valley girls.
    I hate those guys in the hallway at school and that see you and then don't try to get out of your way. I always try to move aside, but nobody ever seems to do it for me.
    I hate people with no manners, or are overly *****y about manners.
    When I burp, I say excuse me. When I want something from somebody that I don't know too good or has power over me I say please. I always say thank you. When somebody asks me to do something for them, I go out of my way to do it, cuz that's what a nice guy is suppose to do. Not too hard is it? But I hate people who when I burp go "EEEWW" or when I sneeze or anything thereof. It's annoying, immature, and stupid.
    I hate people who say their my friends and then go and talk crap about me when I'm not looking. I hate people who yell at me in foreign langauges(My family loves to yell at me in Spanish XD). I mean, it's just rude.
    I hate teachers who antagonize because I don't do well in their classes. Yes, I suck at Biology, so I must be a horrible person. =/
    I also hate people who think I'm an idiot because I like to be perverted. The worst that can happen with my sense of humor is I offend someone and I get slapped. Nobody ends up dead. Nobody cries. It doesn't get violent...unless the girl has a boyfriend, but let's not go into that. I like to make sex jokes, big deal. I like breastizzles, big deal. >.> I must be a pig and have no respect for woman then.
    I'm tired, too tired to rant anymore.
    *waits to get flamed*

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Racists and people that think they're better than everyone else.

It's just like, wow, get over yourself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    People who are really really bossy.
    My classmate is like that and I like..go crazy when I see her freakin face!!!!

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    People who are on my blacklist:

1. Radical religious fanatics who would love to convince you that their religion is the ONLY "true" religion and would love to burn every nonbeliever in the country. Being an atheist, (and no offense to any believers intended) I am highly annoyed at the baseless arguments they throw at my face to convince me to believe in God. By stating "it's because the Bible/Torah/Qu'ran said so" means nothing. I respect religion and the wholesome moral values that it has brought to society, but this does not mean that I particularly enjoy the people who try to shove religious preachings down my throat and does not mean that I do not have a right to be a nonbeliever.

2. People who bash something either simply because of information they've heard in the grapevine or after jumping to conclusions. For example: the Nintendo Wii. Every hater I've listened to has nothing to say other than "teh graff1x sux!!1!" and "st00p1d gey k1d gaems!!" The Wii does have a nice selection of titles for the hardcore crowd (CoD:WaW, Super Smash Bros., Fire Emblem: RD, Resident Evil 4, Manhunt 2, and so on), but the shovelware often overshadows it. Not only that, but games such as Super Mario Galaxy and the Conduit (at least from what we've seen from High Voltage's tech demos) are graphically on par with that of games for both Xbox 360 and PS3. YES, even the PS3. Techniques such as bump mapping, extra pixel shading, bloom lighting, dynamic shadow and reflection, and antialiasing (occasionally frame blur in place of this). The only disadvantage is no HDMI-out. In short, get your facts straight before making a statement (but I am no saint, I've done this too).

3. "Emos." I use quotation marks so that I specify who I'm speaking about: people who dress black, curl their hair over half of their face, and listen to "emo" music and call themselves emos because they think it's cool. Whoa. Reality check. Since when was being depressed, hating yourself, flamboyantly flaunting your depression and impressing your self-inflicted hatred upon others considered cool? A true emo is not one who dresses in complete black, cuts themself, and whines on the Internet about it (and not to say that there aren't those who do so, but I digress): an actual emo is truly depressed, has hit an enormous bump in life (which normally does NOT include angsting about your parents not letting you go out somebody, your sinking grades, or the other pointless crap that nobody but YOU cares about or can do something about), and feels that there is, without any doubt, no hope left for them. Nine times out of ten, they don't even dress or act the way a typical emo would, and keep their depression enclosed within their mind, sealed behind the enigma the mind has created amidst their sadness. There: something to think about before you use the word emo.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    Really curious people
    E.G. you're talking with your friend, and when you leave and meet your other friend, he/she keeps asking you what you were talking about until he knows the entire conversation, and if you don't tell them, they keep *Female Dog-ing* about it

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Lindsay Lohan. Jumping around on stage with her..her little outfits. What? What, are we gonna go out? Is that it? What do you want from me, Linsday?

That is what grinds my gears. Dianne.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    -People who are cocky and think the world of themselves just because they achieved something pathetic and meaningless in life.
    -Boisterous people seeking attention.
    -People who suck at driving.
    -People who think they know more about you then you do yourself. And when you tell people how you felt and they disagree with you, like they know how you were feeling better than you know.
    -People who think they're superior than everyone else.
    -People who treat others like crap just to make themselves feel better.
    -People who ignore you when you directly address them.

People.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    mean people and people who go into the opposite genders bathroom
    one time I heard giggling,girl giggling good thing I was in the stall.XD

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Those people who attempt to act upper-class when they're actually lower or working class *cough my parents cough*

Those who have no identity and brainlessly follow whatever their friends do

That person who randomly sits with you and your friends at your lunch table, then mouths off to all of you, and you can't do anything about it

Bully teachers. My culinary arts teacher always picks on me and two other people, just because 'we write too small' or we 'sleep too much' or 'wear odd clothes'

Years
    People who think they're superior to others really tick me off. I also really hate people that think the world revolves around them.

Years
    Oh my goodness. I can't ever stress this enough; PHONE SALESMEN. They just call and call and call, even when you tell them you're not interested in their offer. I got those calls on my cellphone from time to time, too. It seriously kills my bill.

Also, I dislike people who are fake. I cannot stand if someone is not acting true to themselves. I understand that yes, they could have gone through something that shatters their perception of the world and all and causes them to shut everything else out, but honestly, I just dislike it when people are just... fake. Like, when you just put so much effort into actually being true to them and showing them who you are, and they repay that by putting on a show infront of you. It's almost like bad acting in a way, except the curtain call was over hours ago. And usually those people are the ones to always start drama. The people who are the fakest always have this bad habit of starting bad reputations. Its especially true in high school. It is quite repetitive, but they always get away with it due to their "sweet acts". Argh. I truly hate it when someone just acts that way. Think of it as someone who butters up to you by lying through their teeth, only to take your most precious secrets and exploit them. That's exactly what I so despise.

I also hate people who think that they are better than others. I had a friend who treated me that way. She said to her entire group of friends, WITH ME AROUND, that she was the better one in our friendship [thank god I am no longer her friend]. It really made me disappointed and angry. When someone builds up their ego in that way, it really is not a good thing. I still really look down upon her, and so do my other friends. No one truly takes people like that seriously here, yet they still get the attention they crave and popularity. I hate how messed up high school is.

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    I hate phone cells men to! I owe money (credit card) and they won't stop calling me. I ignore them, and there not getting a penny from me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2009
    I hate ARROGANT persons
    and it's really irritating me.
    You'd rather be
    SENSITIVE than to be ARROGANT
    in front of me, i cant help but
    to speak out..."Can you just go??"

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Wow I've met a lot of people that Grinded my Gears,one of which thought i was trying to steal his friend and so despised me all through High School. Although through college he turned out be quite a nice guy and confessed to being Homosexual.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    - Old women telling me that they love my hair. THEY ALL SAY THE SAME SENTENCE.
    - When people go "MMMMMM" when they eat
    - When people eat with their mouths open
    - People who don't stfu when they're told to stfu
    - People litarally using me as a puppet to show me how to do stuff
    - People who deny me when I know I'm right
    - People who call me emo when I happen to wear a black shirt
    - When someone's walking slow infront of me and there's no way to get around them
    - People who think they know enough about me to talk sh*t
    - People, when they show a picture of the fetus after an abortion. Nobody cares.
    - Twillight. Shoot me.
    - Twilight fangirls
    - "And, like, Twilight is, like, so, like, awesome.

And she was like, "Oh my god!", and I was so, like , ****** off at her."
    - Annoying people who just won't stop talking
    - People who can't tell if I'm male or female
    - People with squeaky voices
    - People that are like "WE'RE GONNA DIE IN 2012!!!!!!!11 DDDDDD8". We already lived through 2000 and 6/6/06.
    - When people say they cut themselves and are proud about it
    - Little kids
    - People who stare
    - People who shove their religion in my face
    - Britney Spears
    - Hannah Montana

There's more, but I'll spare you all that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    Hmm, for me I'd have to say -

- Rush Limbaugh worshippers.
    - People who make a big deal about their being Christians but don't "love their enemy" and have no problem waterboarding people at gauntanamo bay *cough* Sean Hannity *cough*. Honestly, Jesus would have detested you.
    - People who think music any more modern than Beethoven, Brahms and Schumann is bad. I personally am the other way around; I get bored by anything written before 1857.
    - Fox News. But I watch it for laughs.

Back