• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People who litter

TickleTot

Shiny ruler
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2020
    Delete, They don't care about their surrounding area.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I hate litter, but I hate litterers even more.

Would it kill you to throw your trash properly?

In the Philippines it gets particularly ugly.

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Littering is simply awful and it shows that many in our society just don't respect our planet. It's a huge problem in Britain, every where I go I see litter and chewing gum stuck on pavements. It's a truly depressing sight.

Sirfetch’d

I try to pick up as much litter on my street as I can. It's sad people do this, really :/

Years
  • It's so profoundly dumb like it's common knowledge that it's bad and ugly yet people still do it.
    Like if you complain about litter yet you litter I'm going to kick your ass.

User Anon 1848

People who don't clean up after their dogs when taking them for walks are even worse. Their crap attracts flies and not everyone wants to deal with poopy flies when walking home believe it or not. Not to mention it's just an unpleasant sight to look at. This one dog owner was about to let their pet crap on my front lawn, thinking that nobody was watching them but I started turning my doorknob frantically to scare them off. Never seen someone power-walk so fast in my life. :laugh-squinted:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    people who trash my drive thru at work are my enemies and need to leave this planet. one chick one dumped a banana peel right at the window right in front of me and i was like eXcUsE mE???????????

she picked it up after idk why she thought she'd get away with that

Last edited:
    Back