• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personal attraction.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    What type of personality are you attracted to? If you know why, why?

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • That's a tough one. I'm definitely not attracted to dominant/forceful personalities as I tend clash with them.
    I guess I like people who are quiet, reserved, or even reflective as they're easier for me to communicate with.

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
    Years
  • well im have no idea why, but at my age, most attract is physical attraction :PP, but if if it was personality, then i would luv kind ppl, some1 who is caring, understanding :)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Apparently I'm into annoying, talkative, almost constantly hyper girls. On the flip side, the guys I tend to go for are more reserved.

Go figure. :/

Ayselipera

I think the people I like best or get along with best are people who just do not care about most things. I need to be able to joke about just about anything with you without you getting offended and I can't deal with you if you're always upset/every time you're upset the world has to stop for you. We all have our moments that's understandable, but every single time noooooooo. And I just don't want to hear about really pointless things that upset you. Like the fact that someone didn't get you a present for said event. I swear every holiday/event someone must complain to me about that. Like okay, I'm sorry? I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING EITHER.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I tend to go for the shy and nerdy guys. I don't like people that are too over-the-top, I really much prefer people who are calm and chill.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I prefer more outgoing personalities or louder, if that makes any sense. Though, I do like quieter or shyer girls. Gah, so many opposites. In general, anyone that's easy-going.

Why? I have a really fickle personality and it really comes down to how comfortable I am and who I'm with. So not many personalities really clash with mine, so I can pretty much like anyone who's not seriously annoying.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I really like outgoing/cheery personalities. The kind of person that makes you feel happy just to be around.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I don't really have a type. I just like who I like and that's really it.
    I mean of course I have to be attracted to them, but the rest happens on it's own. Good looks can only go so far y'know? Buuuuut if I had to pick a personality type I'd say spontaneous/caring kind of guy. I wouldn't want him to wear his emotions on his sleeve, but I'd like it if he expressed them to me. lol I'd prefer us to be friends before anything happens too. lol ahhh look at me going into detail! I've given y'all enough info! hehe.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i like the introverted and quiet types. that doesn't necessarily mean i find shy and/or people who'd rather be in the background attractive.
    i also like people who are assertive and confident in themselves.
    although, it's technically almost impossible to find someone who can fit the combination of the personality types listed above, i think i have found someone like that.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • That depends..

I tend to take to guys that I can joke with, or argue with in some playful sort of way.

I take to girls that are usually more laid back, or shy.

And regardless of gender, if we have similar interests, then heck yeah.~

But I dunno.. I've had some people say that I get along with everyone, so given that it's hard for me to pinpoint exactly what attracts me to people. Stick me in a room with someone and I can find something, even if there's an age gap so that it's not a romantic attraction. -w-

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I like a mature, easy-going personality, whether it be a friend or romantic interest. Anyone I can get along with and have discussions and debates with. Nothing makes me happier than being able to sit down and say, "Let's talk about abortion/gay marriage/wars/video games/music" (any single subject basically) and know I can pretty much start an intelligent and fun discussion. I like people that give me their real personality and don't hide who they are.

If a girl gives me her real self and doesn't hide her nerdiness or weird quirks, I will find her easily more attractive than a phony 10/10.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Judging by my last prospect, I'm into cute, talented girls who take their work seriously. And who also seem to have huge self-esteem issues. But don't we all!

In reality though, the only thing I'm really not attracted by is whorish behaviour. Or clingy behaviour.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like guys that are confident in themselves, and are really patient but are good at pushing me in the right ways. It's hard to find that kind of person because I can't describe to people exactly what 'the right way' is, but a guy that can help me get out of my shell some is great, or who is at least willing to take me to social places with him because one of the great things about having someone I'm so comfortable with is that I'm much more comfortable in social situations so I can go to them with him and such. If that makes sense.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I always fall for the lonely one sitting in the corner, quiet and only speaking if spoken to. Don't care much about intelligence as much as I did before, since I can supply the needed intelligence.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Similar interests (but not completely identical) to me, relatively outgoing but not too extroverted, a quick-wit and amazing sense of humour, relatively intelligent, and - MOST IMPORTANTLY - happy with themselves. Emo is NOT a turn-on for me.

Back