• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PETA blamed Obama for swatting a fly...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh man, another one in the history books of the weird. PETA found out that Obama swatted a fly. They were outraged. Here is the article. I think this is totally stupid. Why they criticized him for killing a fly?!!

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

This was a random thing I found. I know I am not supposed to be here, but my family is asleep so I am here for a bit. XD

Bye guys. Take care.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Obama is a MURDERER! THERE'S BLOOD ON HIS HANDS! AND ON NATIONAL TELEVISION! HOW DARE HE! WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!

Ah, PETA... they're amusing. *disappears to go and consume some fish sea kittens*

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • This was hilarious, they showed on the news in England yesterday morning, I fell of the sofa/couch/thing you sit down on laughing.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Yes, I saw that on YouTube. He was just so funny about it. This is absolutely hilarious. I'm liking this guy already!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, I see. Yeah to me, I think it isn't a big of a deal. I am glad Obama didn't take PETA's threat too seriously. I swear PETA need to start thinking about animal cruelty. Well thinking about a small fly won't help! They are too weird.

Back