• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantoms and Specters: Ghost-Type fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Interesting question! Hmm... I'm thinking Gengar tbh.

Spoiler:

Although the Dusknoir family would also be pretty scary due to the whole "we engulf and devour everything including your soul" vibe they have going on... x.x

Duskull's line really would scare me to death if I was alone, especially the fact that Duskull and Dusknoir float, and Dusclops has some scary hands....

....Gengar would really be the scariest. That picture alone gives me shivers.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Duskull's line really would scare me to death if I was alone, especially the fact that Duskull and Dusknoir float, and Dusclops has some scary hands....

....Gengar would really be the scariest. That picture alone gives me shivers.

Hehe xD I wonder what other scary pictures people can find? Post some scary Ghost pictures people! ^^

Spoiler:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • If these Ghosts were in real life, which pokemon would look the scariest to you(or would succeed in scaring you to death)?

Gengar or it's line definitely. I would probably say Dusknoir, but its solid-like design is just unghostly for me. However, gengar, especially, Haunter, is spooky, They are made of gas, they take children away, they are mischievous. yup. It is a certified poltergeist.

this is a haunter.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahah, Haunter is certainly seeming scariest so far o.o How about Frosslass? ;p

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahhh I know exactly what you mean haha x.x How about running in to this...

Sableye_by_LiteracyScaresMe.jpg

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Ahhh I know exactly what you mean haha x.x How about running in to this...

Sableye_by_LiteracyScaresMe.jpg

At first, I would honestly think "it's probably a rabid dog".....and then run when I realized its black and has sharp teeth. "New species!"

I got a Banette here...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh gosh, it looks like it's going to rip your throat out x.x I swear they're all by the same person lol. How about this...

Spoiler:

Scary right! :o

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Oh gosh, it looks like it's going to rip your throat out x.x I swear they're all by the same person lol. How about this...

Spoiler:

Scary right! :o

Oh my gosh! I peed in my pants! xD

lol Alex xD

These are some intense pics 0.o

You also hurt my Froslass's feelings with that pic, Alex. She is very beautiful. <3 ;D

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Hey you also hurted Driftloon's feelings What is going on here?

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • Haunter is by far the scariest. Just imagine a haunter appearing behind you out of nowhere and literally licking your life force away (read its pokedex entries)

And yet another fan art of Haunter (I do not take credit for it)

Spoiler:

But as i said before, the thought of Banette killing little children who threw it away is very creepy, as is a balloon who steals children. HERE COMES A DRIFLOON HIDE THE KIDS!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I guess we can change to beautiful or cute pics afterall......I just find this Misdreavus rather cute and elegant. :3
    Misdreavus_by_Mewkitty.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back