• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pharue's Trading Corner

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    are you very busy today?
    i really wanted my bulbasaur ev trainied to lv40

thanks

Zangoose

Not that busy today... It shouldn't take too long, but I'll try to get it done expediently. Can't make any promises, though, except that it shouldn't take more than a day. Do you want it evolved at all, and what moves (that are possible up to that level) do you want? Also, what EV spread would you like?

~Zangoose~

catching zangoose's
    Years
    ok thanks so it will take 6-7 hours?

bulbasaur - evoled into venasaur please

moveset:
    don't change any of it i like it how it is.. ;0

ev train it in speed please and a little atk

my offer for it when done.. 2 shinies of my trade thread

thanks

Zangoose

Pharue

Years
    ok thanks so it will take 6-7 hours?

bulbasaur - evoled into venasaur please

moveset:
    don't change any of it i like it how it is.. ;0

ev train it in speed please and a little atk

my offer for it when done.. 2 shinies of my trade thread

thanks

Zangoose

Could you be a bit more specific involving the EVs, like, maybe, 6 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed? And, if I get done within 6-7 hours, I'll accept your offer, and if not, just one shiny.

~Zangoose~

catching zangoose's
    Years
    Could you be a bit more specific involving the EVs, like, maybe, 6 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed? And, if I get done within 6-7 hours, I'll accept your offer, and if not, just one shiny.

6 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
    ok so its like a challenge you want to get 2 shinies so it makes you work harder ;)
    ok pick 2 shinies to let me reserve for you
    will you be on all day?

thanks

Zangoose

Pharue

Years
    6 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
    ok so its like a challenge you want to get 2 shinies so it makes you work harder ;)
    ok pick 2 shinies to let me reserve for you
    will you be on all day?

thanks

Zangoose

Lol yeah, it'll be fun. Let's see... Phanpy and Bagon fine with you? And, I should be on and off for most of the day, but it'll show me as on, even when I'm not. (I rarely log off)

Last edited:

~Zangoose~

catching zangoose's
    Years
    Lol yeah, it'll be fun. Let's see... Phanpy and Trapinch fine with you? And, I should be on and off for most of the day, but it'll show me as on, even when I'm not. (I rarely log off)

oh shall i trade it over now?
    will you come on when your finished?

thanks

Zangoose

Pharue

Years
    Update:

Added 2 new shinies to list... also hunting for another shiny Ralts, hoping I get a male Adamant one. :t280:

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    hey for the male jolly ralts will u trade a shiny UT zubat,shiny UT machop or shiny UT phanphy (naughty) for it

Pharue

Years
    Hey do you mind EV training my Rhyperior?
    I also need a TM 35 Flamethrower, I can offer you a Charmander + TM Blizzard :)

Lol, I don't need a Charmander though... got anything else you can offer? Don't worry about throwing in an item, I can spare a Flamethrower.

hey for the male jolly ralts will u trade a shiny UT zubat,shiny UT machop or shiny UT phanphy (naughty) for it

All of those are naughty? :\

laoris

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    I have an adamant synchronizer. It's level 4, but I can level it up a bit if you want. I'm interested in the shiny Ditto.

Back