• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 15, 2021
The game is lagging very much, is my laptop too weak?

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx (8 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6086MB RAM

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2021
i dont know if it a hardware specific issue, but im running an AMD Ryzen 5 3400G + Nvidia GTX 970 and even tho the game starts smooth, overtime it becomes really laggy. I dont know if it is because i scale up the speed on battle to 3x everytime, but it is really bad the lag bug.
I hope they get back to developing the story, it is so far one of the best pokemon fan game i've ever played in my life!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Any news on progress? I get games take time just wondering cuz I still have hope for the game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Any news on progress? I get games take time just wondering cuz I still have hope for the game.

They posted a new music track on the discord just a week ago. It's being worked on, it's just slow going.

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
Been following this since, oh around 2012. Glad to see it is not dead, even if it's slow.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
Is this game alright for a child to play?
Just recently got an EZ Flash for my younger cousin and am trying to find good pokemon rom hacks for her.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Is this game alright for a child to play?
Just recently got an EZ Flash for my younger cousin and am trying to find good pokemon rom hacks for her.

This is so far from being finished, you should go for something that is finished, maybe something with a more "vanilla" pokemon game story, like the original games
They are really fit for children, whereas rom hacks usually change the story or make the game harder, both of which are usually not the best for the younger audiences.....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 15, 2023
Also this cannot be played on the original hardware. It is an RPGMaker program which is coded from scratch I think and not a rom hack

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
i really hope this game has some sort of "we arnt dead" update, even if its just a developer comment. i really enjoy this game

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Love this game ever since i played it. Will definitely play again if there is a follow up, iven if it takes some time.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
PLEEEEAAAASE make relix charizard....
make it OP as hell and make it look intimidating lol

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
PLEEEEAAAASE make relix charizard....
make it OP as hell and make it look intimidating lol

why must everyone "need" a charizard, the dude already has enough attention as it is, besides, not everything needs to be "OP" in a game be it fan made or otherwise, plus u next to never see fan games that even give the charmander line attention for those very reasons

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Because it is the coolest pokemon ever...
cmon...dont act like u wouldnt like it :D

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
i just check up on this game every so often, wondering if its dead or not

I don't want to say it's "dead" but the demo's coming up on it's 5th birthday, with the last update on their twitter being almost 4 years ago. Their discord was fairly active with updates up until about July last year but that seemed to have gone silent as well. To be fair they aren't at all obligated to appoint themselves any deadlines or continue developing the game at all, it's a nonprofit fangame and I'm sure they all have more important things occurring in their lives. But even with that being said, I feel like someone on the dev team should at least come out and give an update, even something as small as a single screenshot with a "we're still working on the game guys", rather than just leaving a bunch of people in the dark. But idk, just my thoughts on it as a fangame dev myself. If any dev happens to come across this message, I imply no negativity here, just trying to give my opinion as someone whose been loosely following this project for years.

Years
It has been being worked on, but they changed the name of the game. I can't remember the name at this very moment but it has been recently worked on. Expect new changes n fakemon starters.

Back