• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
This game is so beautiful looking can't wait until its complete.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
I know this is kind of necro-ing but I'm curious to see how this game is doing. Been a while since we've heard anything from the developers and their last post on Twitter was back in October of 2019. I know they changed their team several months ago and this may have an effect on production / development pace. I also know that this hasn't been an easy year, that most of these games never make it to the end and that the most popular releases tend to go into hiding to avoid C&D but at this point even a tiny post on how things are progressing (or not progressing) would be nice - it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to write an update on Twitter. If the game dies then so be it... just don't leave people hanging for long periods of time with nothing but radio silence. Same applies to any indie game, really. :/

Last edited:
Years
IvoryOwl said:
at this point even a tiny post on how things are progressing (or not progressing) would be nice - it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to write an update on Twitter. If the game dies then so be it... just don't leave people hanging for long periods of time with nothing but radio silence.
The game is alive and well, even if it's progressing slowly. The new team gives news on the official Discord. They are particularly focused on debugging the current version.
Besides, I will help them by applying in their team. I have my own Pokémon project with a public demo, and my making skills will be welcome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I made an account back in 2012 just to follow this game. When the demo finally came out I couldn't even get it to work. Now, to be fair, I have little hope that this game will ever be completed. It's been 8 years...

Years
Why does the first trainer have an Eevee that's just overpowered unless you either train to level 15 or catch a full party? I have a level 10 attack + Riolu and a level 10 Petilil and the Eevee takes barely any damage against a physical attack Vacuum wave that Riolu learns and even when I get it down to next to nothing health it still wins. What kind of stats does that Eevee have? I beat it after getting my pokemon to level 15. Why is it that hard at the second town that is literally right after you get your pokemon. I fought everything and had to spend a few hours training to win one battle.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Why does the first trainer have an Eevee that's just overpowered unless you either train to level 15 or catch a full party? I have a level 10 attack + Riolu and a level 10 Petilil and the Eevee takes barely any damage against a physical attack Vacuum wave that Riolu learns and even when I get it down to next to nothing health it still wins. What kind of stats does that Eevee have? I beat it after getting my pokemon to level 15. Why is it that hard at the second town that is literally right after you get your pokemon. I fought everything and had to spend a few hours training to win one battle.

Vacuum Wave is actually a special move, Riolu's special attack suck and Eevee's stronger stat is its special defense

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 22, 2020
The game is alive and well, even if it's progressing slowly. The new team gives news on the official Discord. They are particularly focused on debugging the current version.
Besides, I will help them by applying in their team. I have my own Pokémon project with a public demo, and my making skills will be welcome.

will it also be in English?

Years
will it also be in English?
For your question: Yes
Getting back to the subject of Phoenix Rising, their short-term ambitions have been scaled back. The next update will be a version with fixed lag and some anothers issues, without new content. This is their priority.
However, with the confinement due to Covid-19 and the IRL obligations, this release is not expected before January 2021 (in the best case).
To sum up, the current team is still active, but it's moving very slowly, mainly due to lack of time.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 21, 2021
So I just downloaded the game and shortly after getting in the game froze. I then closed the game and opened it back up and a popped up saying "failed to load RGSS" what should I do?

Edit: So I fixed the RGSS but now I have a problem with the game tuning black and changing the resolution of my monitor

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 22, 2021
Hello,

I really really want to play this game but have been having trouble downloading it. I got WinRAR and after downloading the file tried extracting it and all it does it put all the files in another file on my desktop. I've never used winrar before and I've tried following the instructions that was included on the page I downloaded from and I can't figure it out. Can someone please give me detailed instructions. I'm trying to download it on Windows PC.

Back