• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • [Unvote] Gunner

Will unvote for now but kind of seems like gunner wants to frame Sparkin' just because she voted. But I am not sure about this.
    Now I see where Johnny is coming from. This is a very scummy post, trying to throw shade on Gunner here.

[Vote] L'Belle

I really don't trust Miah.
    [lynch] Miah
    Something about her posts are just suspicious.
    I'm back, and I've re-read the entire game up until this point.

-snip-

Right now, I'm a bit iffy on my read on Abby because for some reason he looks scum to me in almost every game, but L'belle seems slightly more suspicious than anyone else, so I'll take what I have. Also, I have a little theory but I'll keep that to myself for now, and it's nothing concrete at all.

[Evict] L'belle

Please state better reasoning for voting, other than "they look suspicious." WHY are they suspicious? You might even quote some of their posts to explain, that can be very helpful as well, especially if you claim to have read the entire game. :)

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • L'belle read slight town read to me initially on how there posts were written, but after Drew's post I'm feeling on the more scum side, also Johnny having a feeling on them makes me confident in [Vote]L'belle.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love how L'Belle's defence is "lol".
    Think of something better if you actually are town, please.
    [evict] L'Belle.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Bard here: edited this post because that URL is way too big and can mess up the whole page.

For future reference, L'Belle, if a URL is too long, the site won't process it, so I'd test it if I were you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Did a bit of a reread and understood kinda previous day events though I'm still not too solid on my reads, considering that I wasn't there to watch everything unfold. I'll try my best in my first subbing though.

Paranoia_ - LEANING TOWN (I like his posts thus far, especially with his case on L'Belle. Though short and he wasn't the first to come up with it iirc, I think it's quite good)
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan - MAYBE TOWN (seems genuine in defense, but could be scum still)
    purplecicada - TOWN (Sparkin's visit on purple makes her inno)
    Aeternum - LEANING TOWN (not too noticeable contributions but like those given)
    Pecilia - MAYBE TOWN (has been giving okayish contribution; good anaysis in previous phase)
    mew_nani - LEANING SCUM (can't recall much except the weird late vote last phase)
    SirDolan - NULL (Inactive?)
    Johnny - TOWN (Highly likely town; contributions have been really good thus far)
    Desox - MAYBE TOWN (giving contribution but not too indicate of anything
    DeusPro - NULL (Inactive, I believe)
    jdthebud - LEANING TOWN (saw a scumread in previous pages; either can't recall what makes him scummy or it wasn't indicated but I like his posts so far)
    Miah - LEANING MAFIA (being relatively unhelpful; last day phase's posting seems odd especially their interaction with Ida)
    Salzorrah - TOWN (Tracker/Watcher)
    Ida13' - TOWN (Doctor)
    L'Belle - MAFIA (Appearing to dislike sheeping but does it actively; that lame defense just solidifies it)

That said, [Evict] L'Belle

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • [Evict] L'Belle

I s2g if you're town... Atleast we won't be worrying about the Landscaper. However, he might be Maid'ed tho so we should be threading lightly.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • What if i'm not town though.

Well, seeing as Bellboy and Landscaper are out, you could be Maid.
    It's possible. Your defense is horrible, though. Maybe your image was a clue, but nah, don't think so with that low effort.

I really don't trust Miah.
    [lynch] Miah
    Something about her posts are just suspicious.

I also don't get this? You already said it with no basis. It's nice to have alternative leads, but when there is some kind of evidence backing it.

I'm gonna conditionally [Evict] L'Belle, because the case against you is similar to the one I proposed against Sawsbuck, but for a larger period of time, and your defense is waaayyyy worse.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    The way she asked me to protect someone, like she wanted to know who it was.
    She hasn't defended herself about it yet either. Her posts don't contribute much other than votes.
    This is why I don't trust Miah.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • [Evict] L'Belle

He might not be town but I can tell you right now he sure ain't the Maid. That position's already taken.

Back