• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • [Lynch] Sparkin

Considering his lack of defense I think he's squirming scum.

Also Gunner, I really hope you are tracker and not watcher because the latter is our best role right now considering doctor is uncc'd and watcher can catch scum pretty easily by seeing who visits them and/or you. I like this play from you either way though.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I am asking why he visited me seeing as I didn't get a message saying I was attacked/protected or anything of the sort. Could be that he's the other of tracker/watcher, the drunk, or the stalker/hooker. What we do know is he has a night action.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Well, I was hoping to do a tracker/watcher switcheroo claim, to confuse maf, coz all they know now is I saw Sparkin visit Nicki. I could've targeted Sparkin and I saw him target Nicki, or I could've targeted Nicki, and saw Sparkin target her. Does that make any sense?

The reason why I didn't say my N1 action yet is because if I did, maf would know if I am the tracker or the watcher. If you guys think this is a play I should do, I'd do it but if not, I'd gladly reveal the specifics. All I can reveal tho is that the results came up nothing, meaning either my target did not visit anyone, or no one visited my target.

If you are the tracker or watcher, do not claim yet. But just note that I am your other pair, and I hope that if both of us are still alive, you would reveal your results vaguely, as so we could keep the confusion between us. But if the town doesnt want us to do that, I could just outright reveal what role I am.

tl;dr: Trying to do a play with the tracker, try to confuse mafia on which role is who, N1 result came up with nothing (not roleblocked), basically put me in as Tracker/Watcher for now.

I no longer feel any remorse about keeping my vote on you.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Could sparkin be silenced?
    And as for the no N1 result for Salzorrah, she could also be silenced.
    Salzorrah is acting weird.
    Maybe she is really panicking, realizing that she's pretty much dead.
    She's dead either way, probably.
    If i protect her tonight, I'm dead.
    Then tommorow night, she's dead/ Sparkin is dead.
    Then the other is dead.
    Then we only have Bidoof as a PR.
    I'm trying to decide what to do with my NA.
    Who to protect.
    Also I really do not trust Miah.
    Shes my only read as mafia for now.
    As for Sawsbuck, I'm town reading him now.
    And really town reading Pecilia and jdthebud.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Could sparkin be silenced?
    And as for the no N1 result for Salzorrah, she could also be silenced.

what

EDIT: whatever I guess I'll flip a coin w the gang

[Antonym of Evict] Gunner
    [Evict] Sparkin

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    what

EDIT: whatever I guess I'll flip a coin w the gang

[Antonym of Evict] Gunner
    [Evict] Sparkin

One of the mafia roles is where you silence someone, at least as far as I know.
    They then can't vote or use their NA?
    I'm not too sure about it, I've seen it before though.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • One of the mafia roles is where you silence someone, at least as far as I know.
    They then can't vote or use their NA?
    I'm not too sure about it, I've seen it before though.

They can use NA they just cannot talk. Also if Gunner was silenced she wouldn't have been able to claim at all. Also she said she has info on her action last night but won't come through with the info because it will reveal which of the two investigative roles she has.

Also there is no silencer in this game

pretty important detail i noticed while making this post xd

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    They can use NA they just cannot talk. Also if Gunner was silenced she wouldn't have been able to claim at all. Also she said she has info on her action last night but won't come through with the info because it will reveal which of the two investigative roles she has.

Also there is no silencer in this game

pretty important detail i noticed while making this post xd

Oh... oops!
    My mistake then.
    That makes me really sucpicious of Sparkin now.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Want to apologize to gunner was initially v confused about the switcheroo post and I understand now

I like

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Do you usually get informed if you have been roleblocked, regardless if you have a NA or not? Because if so, Sparks isn't a roleblocker.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • So seeing this and reasoning from the possibilities we have:

Sparkin can't be:

* Hooker, as purplecicada would've been notified of an action block.
    * One from either watcher/tracker, because of Salzorrah's claim.
    * Drunk, as it would've roleblocked purplecicada

Sparkin can be:

* One from either watcher/tracker that is not Salzorrah
    * Stalker.

Ok, so I'm kindof real tired, but Tracker follows, doesn't it? That means it knows who you visit, but if you didn't visit anyone, do you still get a notification? Sorry but I'm with lots of stuff going on and forgot about that situation. If the answer is no, we can already discard a new role.

Either way, I'm more inclined to believe he is Stalker, just because of his blatant lack of a defense as of rn, and if he were, he'd probably told his maf buddies about cicada's role so he probably wouldn't care at this point.

So odds are inclined against him, and for now I'll vote to

[Evict] Sparkin

EDIT: Wait, I missed that "regardless" part. Don't really know if you'd get notified if roleless, hmm... that means my reasoning might be flawed, so...

[Unevict] Sparkin for now. If he still doesn't come up with a reasonable defense I suppose I'll have a more solid reason of voting him.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I think if you were notified of being rb'd in this game, then more people would have said something about it by now with having a similar role for each side.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • It depends on GM choice, but most GMs and EM do NOT notify. Therefore we should all assume you will NOT be notified.

coin flip + refusing to post = yeet lynch. I see u viewing this thread m8

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I wonder... why would Sparkin visit Violet on Night 0? I don't know if she'd really be my first target... I mean I know it's effectively random but if I were Sparkin mafia or otherwise there'd probably be other people I'd visit first. Either way I sorta got a bad feeling about voting for him considering we basically have a 50/50 chance of him being a town PR. ~_~

I just wonder what the mafia are thinking. I know they have a cop of their own, so they likely know a little more than we do at this point. I like Gunner's idea; I think it's a very good one. I don't want to speculate too much because I know if I post whatever I'm thinking, the mafia will probably plan accordingly so for now I'll keep my mouth shut on who I think Gunner and her other half should visit.

As for Sawsbuck earlier.... nah, I don't really think he's mafia. His defense is sketchy, but then again there's way worse things you could do than just switching your vote several times and that's literally all he got targeted for to start with so I think he's a flustered townie. I don't think Johnny's mafia either at this point; I know how good he can be at pretending to be town but he's not holding back at all, and if he were mafia that's something I feel he'd be doing. I already know Ida, Gunner, and Golgari are town so that clears them. I dunno if Violet would bring up Sparking potentially being a roleblocker if she were mafia, so she's somewhat innocent in my eyes. As for everyone else... I don't have anything worse than a null read but I'll keep an eye out.

Come to think of it, is abstaining even allowed? I remember reading before it wasn't but I still see people doing it. ~_~

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Sparkin, if you are seeing these posts why aren't you defending yourself?
    It makes you look more suspicious.

Back