• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That was pretty much what Paul said when I showed him and the others on MSN. "Are you asian?"

I never pictured Paul as anything...never knew him until recently. His hair looks the same as like 100 other people's hair at my HS.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Simon said:
    That was pretty much what Paul said when I showed him and the others on MSN. "Are you asian?"

I never pictured Paul as anything...never knew him until recently. His hair looks the same as like 100 other people's hair at my HS.
    That was me>__>
    Paul ? Apparently I get counciling if my mom sees "Death Lust" for my sn again XD || gTalk PWNS J00! ? says:
    Cool :
    Miho-san. says:
    Youre Asian?

I think I will shut up now.

Paul. I never imagened you like that also...XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My hair looks meh in the picture. I like it better IRL. It was longer, but then I decided to go short again. No more horrible knots XD

It was Mizu though =0 But for the record, I didn't know you were Asian XD Does that matter though? lol

Hmmmm... I had another pic of me too. And it was the pic I showed Shana. I'll post it next time so you can do a hair comparison. I look a lot better with short hair XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dakota said:
    LIEK OMG RIKKU IS TEH HOT SEXX00rs!!! Yu WANNA P@iR WiT ME PleasE I got No paiR OMG!

Yeah...I think that was every lonely online kids reaction to rikku's OBVIOUSLY fake pic...

You know what...I'm deleting her post...New rule, no fake pictures...If you post a fake pic, I'm deleting it then writing I post fake Pics to make myself look better in it's place...Mmmkay?
    That's a cool resolution. :P

Simon's Asian? Cool!!! XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    edit: woops, I was talking to my sis and ended up clicking the wrong thread ^^;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Asian pride! [/quotes lily]

Now you're cooler in my book. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sorry =/

I guess I was just lucky x3

I've never worn it out in public. Oh wait, I wore it to PRA XD the guy working there is like "Hey! That's an awesome shirt!"

[PRA= Pokemon Rocks America]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Apparently everyone does XD

*smells a good eBay auction*

But anyways, I think I'll take some crazy/weird pics later~

mvtm

Years
    Nice Pic Shikon, your pretty!! and your rat looks..so white so clean= cute rat.
    And to Paul..i may be a noob , but i didnt know why your t-shirt was so cool until i read the discussion thread..yeah i am not into pokemon ..like i was 3 years ago.

And i posted some new pics...be sure to comment people XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Paul = hot ^0^

Karli ~ You're so pretty! Diffrent from what I expected, but in a good way, your rat is so uber cute *steals* xD;;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Karli~! You're so pretty. ^^ I dunno if it's the lighting or not, but is your hair darker now than it was before?

And Rorii ish sooo cute~! <3<3

Well, the last picture I posted I had highlights, but my hair isnt that dark, so its the lighting. X3;; My hair ish a brown/red/blonde~ish colour. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Just to tell you all, that magma pic of me looked kinda creepy o.o; My eyes were dark and "AR!" so ya XD

It was just my sister's cell phone taking pics, so it wasn't that good~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back