• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    It's lovely, dear. Very cute ^_^ Nicer than mine.

Beachboy: Your photos entertain me so much XD You're so funny.

haha thank you! ;D makes my day to hear that :D

And yes Sea_Guardian, I believ on the other pages we were raving about yours, great pics ;D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Itsuki: DUDE, WTF?! IN EVERY PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN OF YOU, YOU HAVE THAT SAME TRIPPY-ASS LOOK ON YOUR FACE >O

..Sweet iPhone, though! :D

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Itsuki: DUDE, WTF?! IN EVERY PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN OF YOU, YOU HAVE THAT SAME TRIPPY-ASS LOOK ON YOUR FACE >O

..Sweet iPhone, though! :D

lol poztinng onn PC wile drungk is funnnnn....

Actually, my face just kinda contorts that way when I'm around a camera. I do it for the lulz.

@Kouyuu: Yeah, not at all. xD;
    @Kat: MY iPHONE!>O

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I haven't posted in the PoY in aaaages, first time in the discussion version too. Just remembered this place existed from nosing around here and there, and now...

Gummy! You look delicious! *3* If that was you two years ago, you must be real spunky now. CX

And I don't know what "fidora" means, but it's something fierce Kouyuu! Love the hat. :P

mvtm arez in Paris? o0 Anyway, you're dynamite pretty! Classic chic, yeah?

*shot for commenting without participating in over a year and for only looking through the latest page

Lash

Years
    Gummy: So thats the fanfic writer we all love? Awesome. Though that was two years ago, you look like a fun person to hang out with. Even in a tux XD

mvtm

Years
    mvtm arez in Paris? o0 Anyway, you're dynamite pretty! Classic chic, yeah?

Yep thats Paris,Champs Elysees with the Arc de Triomphe on the back!
    And the other one has the Tour Eiffel on the back as well :P

Ohh yeah i like classic chic style xD

iPhone pic? maybe i feel like posting mine.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Gummy! You look delicious! *3* If that was you two years ago, you must be real spunky now. CX

Gummy: So thats the fanfic writer we all love? Awesome. Though that was two years ago, you look like a fun person to hang out with. Even in a tux XD

Thanks a lot guys. Unfortunately, I'm a bit fatter today than in that pic. I must regain my sexy!

mvtm

Years
    mvtm, you look so pimpin with that iPhone xD

Yep, i love it to bits..believe it or not it comes really handy for college.Sometimes i have to research some class work and i dont need to bring a laptop.I use it for browsing the net and as a phone,though i dont use it as an iPod.My internet is really slow a 60MB album can take up to an hour or more.It just doesnt make me want to download music. ><.I think ill have to ask some of my friends to fill it for me,with their music,hence i dont care.I just want to listen something.Also i am thinking on selling it since by June a new iPhone will pop out on the market.Since mine is running with the lastest firmware,unlocked,jailbroken and all pimp and well taken care by me.I thinking i could ask for 700$ ,since here they sold it on 1000-1200$ brand new.Yep,one of the most expensive places where you could buy an iPhone is Venezuela.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back