• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
  • The only reason I believed this to be true was, japanese idols don't have crappy camera phones >.> Japanese and Korean phones are at the peak of performance and it's like having a digital camera on the back of your cell. anyway... Mike, now you know why I wasn't like "WOW" on msn xD Don't get too mad at her...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Haha, this reminds me of an incident that happened on another forum where a friend of mine got tricked (although he was immediately suspicious) and so he sent me the picture, I was extremely suspicious (as I already knew who the actual person in the picture was), but just for making sure, I sent it to 22sa, and voilà! 22sa cracked it open right away. If y'all need picture cracking for truth, just go to him. :P

And Mikki... you were flattered that a girl decieved you with a fake picture to impress you and OTHER guys around the forums. Wow...

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    And Mikki... you were flattered that a girl decieved you with a fake picture to impress you and OTHER guys around the forums. Wow...

Yeah..It's so sweet how she did that <3

..It's really hard to detect sarcasm from online, isn't it? XD

Erik, dude..why didn't you say anything? >.<

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Yeah, um..Normally I would agree there, but because of all the other things she's said about herself that she has yet to prove (Eyes that change color, being born with purple hair, etc.) Im'a have to be perfectly straight up: THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT IT'S HER IN THAT PIC! >_<

Still flattered that she put it up to impress me..and erik..and all the other guys she flirts here aimlessly with..XD

You should have just been yourself, dude. It doesn't matter what you look like, just don't like..lie about being someone else =/

Ok, you cannot be born with purple hair. BUT eyes that can change color isn't impossible. My eyes change color sometimes, it's light, in most lights my eyes are greeny Grey, but they have been blue before, and blue/Grey and Grey. But, they don't actually change color is more or less a trick of the light, some lights can make things appear a different color.

So she may just be thinking her eyes can changed color, even though they can't, just a trick of the light as all. I used to think it to, but then I noticed it was only in certain lights that they were a certain color.

:) I is smart yus?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Ok, you cannot be born with purple hair. BUT eyes that can change color isn't impossible. My eyes change color sometimes, it's light, in most lights my eyes are greeny Grey, but they have been blue before, and blue/Grey and Grey. But, they don't actually change color is more or less a trick of the light, some lights can make things appear a different color.

So she may just be thinking her eyes can changed color, even though they can't, just a trick of the light as all. I used to think it to, but then I noticed it was only in certain lights that they were a certain color.

:) I is smart yus?

My eyes go slightly lighter when I put in my contact lenses =P (no not coloured contact lenses, normal ones) Other than that, they stay the same colour! (Fascinating, aren't I? XD)

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • How long are we going to continue with this, there are other people who posted pictures and it goes to waste that they don't recieve any nice comments.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    I was gonna put mine up on here, but I don't have the minimum posts to put a link up, so it's in my profile if anyone wants to check it. Of course, it's my generic pic and is kinda old, only difference is I have longer hair now.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I was gonna put mine up on here, but I don't have the minimum posts to put a link up, so it's in my profile if anyone wants to check it. Of course, it's my generic pic and is kinda old, only difference is I have longer hair now.

Wow, I like your eyes! Nice hair too =P

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Hey guys, to settle the Momo chan incident...

I bet HE'S a fat 49 year old guy at home with more chins than china town and enough dandruff to run a "I can't beleive it's not salt" industry.

oh wow! \o/

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
    Years
  • *Chuckles* Since you prodded ^_^ Ukballer, your photos did make me smile when I first saw them. Gangsta headshots. On a different note, your avatar makes me smile everytime I see it.

Cross, you have a really nice house.

Years
  • Awww finally a comment =D The poses were kind of a dare from my ex girlfriend, I'm not always so vain! I have other pictures as well, but not so good.

As for the avatar, it made me laugh so much I just had to use it!

*Looking for pictures of BLA*

EDIT: *Finds pics and lets out wolf whistle! =P* Hehe nah I'm more tactful than that really, but I must say your very pretty.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Hey guys, to settle the Momo chan incident...

I bet HE'S a fat 49 year old guy at home with more chins than china town and enough dandruff to run a "I can't beleive it's not salt" industry.

oh wow! \o/

more chins than chinatown. hah!

as hilarious as that is, i gotta disagree. if you take a look at her photobucket account, theres a blond girl that appears in the album a lot. she has the same interests as momo and looks very weaboo-ish. my guess? that chick is momo.

btw cross, i <3 your new pic :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    Heh thanks for the comments gonbeneko25 and Lady Nicole. I should take a new picture though seeing as that one is pretty old, and my hair now I think looks better then it did then lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back