• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    "I wonder what is happening out there... I didn't even ask for that (older right than Shocker right?) Pichu's name... Oh, Zapper, she could be caught too!!!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    SHOCK..........NO..............
    said Zapper as she fell back to her side.
    Then she felt a gash in her back, it started to bleed.
    Those.....humans.....they......they.......

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Shockwave ran back to the cave, and Shock asked her who she was.
    "I am Shockwave. What am I doing here? I am an orphan wandering the forest, when I heard please for help. So I came. And yes I will" she said as she ran off to Shock's brothers and Sisters.

When she got there she told them Shocks message and they cried louder. Shockwave covered her ears. Sh e wasnt a baby-sitter.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Shocker started to quiet. "Here is your ribbon, Shockwave." Shocker gave it to Shockwave. "Is Shock okay? I love her very much..." Shocker then after the question noticed that Zapper didn't recover fully. Shocker saw that Zapper was limping.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    ..........Shocker........there is something wrong with back. I feel a gash and it stings real bad! :'(

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    "Lemme touch it." Shocker was about to touch it when Shocker saw a giant bruise on Zapper's back. "eheheh, there is something on ya back..." Shocker did not know what a bruise was.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Well......I was attacked by humans......they.......they.......tried to hurt me!!! :'(

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Shock raced after the humans, they were closing in on the cove. Shock put on a burst of speed and caught up. She once again stunned them with a shock and headed back to the cove.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    "A bruise? That what you get when you're hurt? Br-ui-ce... That how you say it?" Shocker stared at Zapper's bruise.

Years
    Pichu came to a few minutes after using his Thundershock. "Oh, wow. She's awake! I must've overdid myself!" he said.

He caught the conversation between Zapper, Shocker, and a new member of the group. "Hey, another Pichu! Hi!" Pichu quickly changed subjects. "People are bad? I thought that they're all good!" He adjusted his goggles on his head. Oddly, the goggles and the neckerchief survived the zapping with no signs of singing. "A person gave me these things. He was really nice. So was the Pikachu that followed him..."

Pichu then noticed the bruise on Zapper's back. "Did you get an owwie? If my mom were here, she'd kiss it for you!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I am not a baby anymore!!!
    I'm 10 years old now!!!
    Treat me like one!!!
    I don't have.............a mom or a dad! :'(
    My sister Shock, was the only one who watched out for me and protected me from any harm.

Last edited:

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    dqle said:
    Pichu came to a few minutes after using his Thundershock. "Oh, wow. She's awake! I must've overdid myself!" he said.

He caught the conversation between Zapper, Shocker, and a new member of the group. "Hey, another Pichu! Hi!" Pichu quickly changed subjects. "People are bad? I thought that they're all good!" He adjusted his goggles on his head. Oddly, the goggles and the neckerchief survived the zapping with no signs of singing. "A person gave me these things. He was really nice. So was the Pikachu that followed him..."

Pichu then noticed the bruise on Zapper's back. "Did you get an owwie? If my mom were here, she'd kiss it for you!"

"Hi, Im Shockwave", Shockwave said to the unfamiliar Pichu.
    "Not all humans are good. Someone tryed to kill me once" she said, trying to forget the terrible scene.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Shock hurtled into the cave, saying "It's not safe here anymore! We've got to get off the island! I just stunned the people with more electicity, but I'm weakiening, so it won't last long. Here's my plan, now everyone listen. No one is allowed to leave the cave except for me and Shockwave. We'll start gathering wood and you all are to make a boat. Shocker is in charge so listen to what she says. Once the boat is built, we'll sneak out of here, sail away, and never return. We've got to get away!"

Shock then sat down, being too weak to say any more. She needed to rest untill morning, then, the escape would begin.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Shock slowly lifted her head, looking at her sister's sad face. She said "Wherever the tide takes us.... I've lived here all my life, so I have no idea where we're going or who we'll meet, but anything is better than waiting here to be captured."

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Species: "Raichu"
    Name: Morphachu

A strange raichu slightly tinted pink that looks a lot like shock appears from the bushes. "Hi, whats up? Im from a small island south of here called Berry Islett. Whats happening?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back