• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pika Pika! [ (^v^) ]

smithtism

Blank
Years
  • So I wanna know, was there anything you did to your Pikachu in Yellow to make them show a particular expression? Whether what you did made them happy, scared, or just plain annoyed, post it here.

Me, I took my Pikachu to the Pokemon Fan Club and so I could watch Pikachu fall in love with Clefairy.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I put it in the computer, and recovered it after to make it angry/sad :p
    How sadistic I were.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I loved the happy face it pulled, so I always have it all my vitamins, rare candies and such, and it won nearly every battle
    n-n

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2020
    i used the potion method. giving it potions when fully healed made it happy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I used to keep talking to it to see the happy face, haha. I never let it faint, and it won all my battles. Those were the days... Too bad you can't let your pokemon loose in the newer versions, hmm...

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    I used to keep talking to it to see the happy face, haha. I never let it faint, and it won all my battles. Those were the days... Too bad you can't let your pokemon loose in the newer versions, hmm...

I thought you could in Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Anyway, if you jump down from any ledge on any route but don't step away from it so Pikachu stays on top, it does a little dance after waiting up there several seconds. Its quite cute. I don't know how it affects happiness, but it counts as doing an action to make it do something right?:D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Making it happy then teaching it Thunderbolt it shocks you ;3
    Or, I think going fishing i think it has a bucket on it' head
    Im not sure about the last one though.

grovyle802

Great at pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    1. If you go fishing and turn to it without steping he will have a bucket on his head.

2. In the creepy ghost tower (cant remember the name) he looks scared.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I liked pissing him off and putting him in the PC and taking him back out to see him get angry, lol. Never liked Pikachu anyway, so you know, happy Pikachu didn't make me a happy person like it might have for others.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • I liked pissing him off and putting him in the PC and taking him back out to see him get angry, lol. Never liked Pikachu anyway, so you know, happy Pikachu didn't make me a happy person like it might have for others.
    Wow, you're pretty sadistic, aren't you?
    And I had no idea about the PC trick. I never put Pikachu in since, well, I never really needed to.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I remember an easter egg where Pikachu wears a bucket when you check on him. I believe that was a reference to a Japanese Mario game.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I liked it how it was scared in Lavender tower haha, then I made it face the ghost which I couldn't ID (I got no silph scope) ... Poor thing

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Since I was very young, I didn't really know what it meant, it was about my second Gameboy game ever. I did notice that when I would win a battle with a wild Pokémon it would be happy, but I also thought that the amount that I talked to it would make it happy, lol.

Back