• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu, Plusle or Minun?

Pikachu, Plusle or Minun?

• Pikachu

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Plusle

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Minun

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Pikachu hands down. It's been one of my favorite Pokemon since the beginning. Plusle and Minun are cute, I admit, but I just don't love them as much as Pikachu.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Pikachu, Light Ball or Thunderstone, take your pick.

Five weak Pokemon that should have evos: Dunsparce, Pachirisu, Chatot, Plusle and Minun.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I know Pikachu is over seen because the amine but I have really liked him since that and in the games you can raise it to be a very good pokemon to have aboard. I like Pikachu's tail, its combination of electric attacks and speed makes for a good companion to have aboard.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    They all suck, but I guess it'd have to be pikachu.
    Pikachu is overrated and all, but it has pichu and raichu, and it is actually pretty original compared to the other pokemon.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    To be Honest I like Plusle than pikachu and minum. I trained a plusle b4 and I rele haven't trained the other 2 that much, so yeah. lol

Rexhunter99

C/C++ Programmer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Atla
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    This is dumb, Pikachu, Plusle and Minun are all different Pokemon, just because they share similar designs doesn't make them 'wannabes' especially in the games, where all their stats are a helluva lot different, along with their moves and egg-groups.

Their colors are different, where Pikachu is yellow with brown tiger stripes and red cheek sacs, Plusle and Minun have Cream and soft red/blue, they also markings and a tail to go with their names.

They aren't the same they are somewhat similar in ways but not the same... Why? Well is a Coyote the same as a Wolf? Is any species of dog the same? What about Cats? Humans? Just because they share similarities DOES NOT MAKE THEM THE SAME!

So if Plusle/Minun are wannabes? What does that make us humans? Wannabe Neanderthols?
    Maybe a Siamese cat is a wannabe Tabby gone wrong? Is my pet Rosella a Rainbow Lorikeet try hard? What about Tyrannosaurus Rex? Are they wannabe Daspleetasaurus? And are Albertasaurs the very same thing?

See, stop being idiots, they are different. Get over your stupid hate of 'wannabes' because guess what? Gabite is almost exactly the same to Grovyle! yeah, so whatcha gonna do now? Accuse Gabite of being a wannabe?

I voted for Plusle, why you ask? Because I like it, I need not give a further reason. ALSO, I like them all greatly, they are awesome pokemon, but Plusle is a cut higher.

Good day sirs and madams.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Pikachu is atutomatically ruled out for me. :( It's just too overused.>:< I prefer Raichu to Plusle and Minun, but we're not talking about Raichu. ;)

I like Minun's colour better, but since I was the female ranger in pokemon Ranger, and because of Pokemon Colosseum, I'll have to say Plusle. :3

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • I like all of them, but I would prefer Pikachu (and I have one in my fan fiction).

Pikachu is the one we all grew up with, so we tend to stick with that.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I don't like any of them, but Pikachu, evolves, so at least it can become something better. XD; So I go with Pikachu. :3

Back