• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu Sculpture

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Wow! Nice job, I would probably buy one. (Maybe more) You could sell them on Ebay.
Ebay would work best for me... And nice job on Pokémon MSB.

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
I love these!
Pikachu is best of these three. What pokémon is next?

I have always dreamed that I could make these too but I don't know where to start and what I need.
I like so much drawing but I want make 3D pokémon too!!!
Can you tell me how to start making these? :D

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
wow thats some nice stuff, Could you do a croagunk :P

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
Years
This one looks quite real & attracting!
moz-screenshot-4.png

well,you have the potential,keep up!

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
Years
great jobs there! keep up the good work. I'd probably pay $15 for one of those, since they are awesome as. You should also keep making kanto/jhoto pokemon, since hoenn and especially sinnoh merchandise is already easy to get.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
heh, these are sweet! the rattata is the cutest, does the head really bobble about? Thats really awesome even if not, though the photo makes it look like it does? either way, nice. the colours look really vibrant and such, its all really cooL!

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
The totadile's mouth is a little out of shape or was it just me... :\
Why not sell these at £50 :D

Back