• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!pink-tiger's club of hyperness and PINK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Ofcourse i'v heard of the Power Rangers, I used to love some of their seasons. I stoped watching in Jr. High cuz they became stupid. >_<
    Well here their all like that, MTN. Dew. Noooo!!!
    Hola!Whats up?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Wow, you can blog posts now. XD

Hey Pinkers~ What's up?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I can post blogs?
    Sorry about that, I took Paloma out to do the restroom. She takes FOREVER to do her buisness.
    So anything new? What you guys do for Valentines Day?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I didn what you did! *high five*
    Hehehehe, thank you!I really want to go buy the next volume but right now im already being carefull not to bend Mammotte Lollipop since I have no shelfs. Adding Gentlemens Alliance would be another thing to worry about. Especially when we'll be moving things again to our new house.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    *Sigh*
    I miss my popularity in my fanclubby. Remember when I had bunches of post in here, well my old fan clubby. People dont luv me anymore! *sniffle*
    Hehehhee well im waiting for my shows to come on. My spanish ones.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Sniffle........... Im very lonely! I should post a song. Sissy I got a pink DS from my sissy! And she's giving me the new Pokemon game thats coming out.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Poor pinky... I think I should come here, because I know it's sad to be lonely... Well, not exactly, I can handle being alone (I'm used to, I guess)

Hi there, I'm not very good at talking, but I'll try what I can. What are your favorite games?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Poor Pinky. ;;

You've got PC though. :3 PC is what I turned to when I got lonely.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Poor pinky... I think I should come here, because I know it's sad to be lonely... Well, not exactly, I can handle being alone (I'm used to, I guess)

Hi there, I'm not very good at talking, but I'll try what I can. What are your favorite games?

Wow... *hugs*
    Hola!
    Well I have Inuyasha video games for my ps2.
    I have a new DS that my sister gave me and she's gonna buy me that new Pokemon game that just came out. The Planium. Well my nefew loves the ds pokemon games and got me to like them enought to buy them. >_<
    My brother also has that new street fighters game that came out and I also like it. I also like mario games. And more that I dont remember right now.
    Oh! I have DDR I dunno which number. or level.... Uh. my niece has that singit vol.2 its coolie!I like singing and im very good at the game.

Well im also always alone, but in pc I always have friends to reply to, until my un-activeness came a while back.
    Since im most of the times always alone at home.

TATER TOD!
    Ummm poor me?
    Yeah maybe. I miss seeing sissy midori at school everyday.Even thought I didnt talk to her everyday I would see her.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Inuyasha... I remember when I got hooked up to the anime (though I think it was too long >_<), too bad I couldnt actually watch how it ends, since Cartoon Network stopped airing it when I think it was about the last chapters. I wonder if the videogames are RPG-styled?

Watch out with Pokemon, it may become an addiction ;P

I used to watch people in the arcades playing DDR. I was "WTH?" when I saw the game first. It's an interesting concept, but I like the games that dont actually make you sweat :laugh:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Inuyasha... I remember when I got hooked up to the anime (though I think it was too long >_<), too bad I couldnt actually watch how it ends, since Cartoon Network stopped airing it when I think it was about the last chapters. I wonder if the videogames are RPG-styled?

Watch out with Pokemon, it may become an addiction ;P

I used to watch people in the arcades playing DDR. I was "WTH?" when I saw the game first. It's an interesting concept, but I like the games that dont actually make you sweat :laugh:

Hehehe. I get what you mean. He left with his dad for the weekend so he left his Pokemon Pearl DS game here. i spend til 12:30am I think, maybe later playing it. >_<
    I think im in trouble......
    Well their kinda RPG-styled..... well im mostly possitive.
    They change it a little to fit what they want to do. I dunno...

DDR is fun... and if your like me who since I moved I dont go to the gym yet can get exercise.Actually even when I had my gym I stoped going for a while.
    I found out recently my sisters apartment has a gym and I think im going to use it as my gym.

Well the poin. Its fun and the DDR I have had lots of anime/japanese songs to dance to. It was midori and mines favorite ps2 game.
    And there's an Inuyasha song in it!!! Yey! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back