• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!pink-tiger's club of hyperness and PINK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi there! I havent been around lately but it seems I'm not the only one! ;P

How are you doing, girl? :)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Thats because pc was acting funny. It took me an hour to find a theme and now its here. But, yeah, I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs sissy*
    Im fine thank you, wendsday was my last day of school and im on break now. Still dont know if I passed or not, and I have 3books to read. 2 for AP English and one for AP Spanish. And I have to do journal entries for my english books. I have gotten even more upsessed with pokemon games. >_<
    Nooooooooo.....

Well sissy, how's my theme? 0_0

Years
    I have to write journal entires for my English summer assignment too. : D Its only 1 though, not 2 books. D :

Its as pretty as always. : 3

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    PINKY!~ X3

How have you been? :3 Do you like Arizona? :D

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Ummm......... Ok, I guess. My neck is soar some part of my body hurts and if it keeps up im gonna have to go to the doctor. Also, I super super miss you..... give me a hug sissy.

Years
    Sissy, you just revived your club which hasn't been posted in for over a month, which is not allowed. : < I'm going to have to close this.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back