• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pinnacle of the Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
  • Kevin stayed on the sky deck for a while. He wanted to catch some outdoor breeze. A calm outdoor breeze. Kevin Ray Billiards liked the outdoors and spent most of his time there. "Come on out, guys," Kevin Ray Billiards said to his Pokemon. Billiard's six Battle Frontier Pokemon came out of their Pokeball. Kevin wanted them to enjoy the sea breeze as well. "This is very nice. The outdoors are so wonderful. Isn't that right, explorers?" Kevin said, pumped. All of them replied loudly with their specialized Pokemon. In fear, Lumina jumped onto Kevin's lap. "Lumina, don't be scared. My explorers are just getting pumped for a new adventure. Are you ready, Lumina?" Kevin said in a soothing voice. "Esp-e (Yes)." Kevin looked from the view area and saw a huge island. All right! We are almost there! Kevin thought, with excitement dancing in his mind. He saw huge buildings and a lot of mountains and what not. He also saw a lot of trainers. Who are these kids? Silvio thought. He thought this ship was the elite trainers, but he didn't know that there were others from different regions.

Kevin walked off of the ship with the rest of the trainers. Now that they were closer to the Frontier, Kevin noticed a dark brown haired woman that looked really familiar... "OK, trainers, you all need to line up inside of this gate," Otis, the leader of the group, said," and you need to obtain a frontier pass, like this." Otis showed the grouo of trainers a notebook with a black cover. "Get your things here, and I'll wait on the other side," Otis said. Kevin was half paying attention. The other half was paying attention to the brown head. The woman turned Kevin's way. She had thin eyebrows, wide blue eyes, a smiling mouth, and biker clothes. Juliana Buena! Oh my gosh! I haven't seen her in ages! Kevin thought with happiness. "Is that Kevin Ray Billiards?" Juliana said. "Is that Juliana Buena?" Kevin said. "I haven't seen you in a long time."

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Rocky was relived they were off the ship now he had to win these challenges.
    He ran up to Otis to take a pass.
    "hey also where is the hotel?" he looked around but saw nothing that looked like a hotel just big strange buildings.
    this place gives me the creeps
    Rocky looked through his pass but only to see that the pages were blank
    "hey what do we use this for it has nothing in it? not even one word?"

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • "Excuse me, sir. Otis, was it? I was wondering where my room was," a young girl approached and asked. "My name is Courtney." Otis looked at her, and tilted his head a little. He couldn't think straight with all those weird happenings on the way to the Frontier.

"Let's see..." he started, opening his notebook. "Well, the hotel is over there," he said, pointing past numerous, odd looking buildings to a couple of relatively normal buildings. "We'll be in Hotel C," he explained, as there were three hotels, A, B, and C. "As for the rooms, just go to the front desk of the hotel, and ask for a room. It's more of a 'first-come, first-serve' basis," he finished. He looked at the hotel. It was in the far corner of the Battle Frontier, surrounded by a small coniferous forest. It was far from any street lights, in order to allow the maximum comfort for trainers.

"Don't worry, it has plenty of rooms, so you won't have to share a room," he reassured. "And there's a gaming hall in the lobby, with billiards and arcade machines." Before he could explain anything else, Rocky approached him.

"Hey also, where is the hotel?" he said. Otis sighed. He pointed to the same area across the Frontier. Before he could explain anything else, Rocky fired off another question.

"Hey, what do we use this for? It has nothing in it! Not even one word!" Rocky said, flipping wildly through the pages. Otis leaned over him, and flipped all of the pages back, opening it to the front.

"Well, everything is in the front," he said, pointing to a miniature map of the frontier. He then pointed to a spot with four slits, as if it was supposed to hold something. "This is where you can put your trainer card, if you wish," he continued, then pointing to what looked like a small case. In it contained a small, rectangle object, no larger than a coin. It looked somewhat like an SD card.

"And this," he started, almost with a sense of pride, "this is a Battle Recorder. All battles are recorded in the arenas. You can request to have a battle recorded, and the facility staff will put the battle on this. You can then put it into the television in your room, and watch the recorded battle. However, it can only hold one full-length battle, so beware that it will be overwritten if you decide to record a battle if you already have one saved," Otis finished, worried that his explanation went in one of Rocky's ears, and came out the other.

Hoping he was finished explaining, he faced the group, who were all done with their registrations. He was happy to see that people were talking with one another.

"Everyone, please report to your hotel, which is over there, Hotel C," he said, pointing to where he showed Courtney. "Sign in at the front desk, and you can store all of your things in your room, which you can request," he said. "I'll stay in the hotel with you for the first week, so you can ask me any questions," Otis finished. He started on his way over, noticing the many trainers and the light breeze. So far, everything was going perfectly, even if there were a few ominous occurrences. Before long, he found himself in front of Hotel C. He looked back, and motioned the trainers to enter and get their rooms.

I'll let them rest for the weekend, then the real fun begins afterward. Otis thought.

Years
  • 'Impressive' Alice thought, looking around the battle frontier. Her mother had taken her to the Johto Battle Frontier, but it hadn't been as huge as this. She looked down at the pass she had just received, saying she was an official Frontier participant. She also took out her Battle Recorder, flipping it open, it didn't seem very hard to use, so she didn't look at it for too long. "All right, Glaceon, return!" A beam of red light shot out and sucked Glaceon back into his Poke ball which she placed on her belt. 'I should head to the Hotel first to get my room'

The Hotel was grand, no matter what she tried to compare it with. A sparkling chandelier, beige walls. Although, she didn't get the point of such beautiful decor if only trainers came here. Most of them don't care for such things. A sign on the wall also read, "NO POKEMON ALLOWED IN HOTEL LOBBY AND ROOMS" Alice sighed, 'If they're going to be housing Pokemon trainers , they should've realized there would be Pokemon' she rolled her eyes and walked up to the front desk. The lady was wearing a pair of circular glasses which flashed in the light and that, along with her weird, halo like hairstyle, made her look like a Shedinja. Alice smirked inwardly, "excuse me, but could I please get a room here?" The lady looked up at her, "Do you have any reservations or a pass?" Alice handed over her Frontier pass and Trainercard. The lady swiped it under the scanner and clicked away at the computer. "We have several rooms on the 6th floor, 6012, 6013 and 6016" Alice shrugged, "6012 then." The lady gave her a card key. "Have a good day"

Steelsentry

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • SU pinnacle of the final frontier

Name: Daniel Ryan Anthony
    Appearance: Daniel is about 6'3" about 160 pounds with red hair that is usually slicked back by his hat, and green eyes. Daniel usually wears carpenter pants and a dark t-shirt, but will always wear whatever feels comfortable, Daniel also enjoys wearing a suit at times. Daniel also wears glasses with magnetic clip-on sunglasses. Daniel usually wears hiking boots or tennis shoes.
    Personality: Very trusting of close friends, but will hold a grudge. Daniel is a major joker, but able to be serious when needed. Daniel is also very protective of people he likes and his family. Daniel is also disorganized but he is not a slob.
    History: Being the second oldest of three children, Daniel is used to drama and arguing. Being the son of a police officer and a scientist has very few perks. Most recently Daniel's older brother Chris moved out leaving Daniel and his 16 year-old sister Katie without saying anything. Daniels parents also just got divorced, leaving Katie emotionally torn, and unable to decide between Kanto and Johto. aniel wishes to collect the money to purchase a new home, so Katie can live with him and finally relax. Daniel has until recently led raids on criminal warehouses in Johto, often taking a few Pokemon from the warehouse (to give them back to their trainers naturally.)

Others: I intend to use third person narration,unless this is a problem (although i may use first seeing as this character is loosely based on me.)

Species: Houndoom (male)
    Nickname: none
    Appearance: Normal except a scar under the left eye
    Personality: Houndoom is loyal to Daniel only although it has on occasion put him in his place. Daniel always carries a bottle of aloe because of this
    History: Rescued as a Houndour by Daniel's father in a warehouse raid, the two immediately bonded. Houndoom was Daniel's first Pokemon. Houndour evolved soon after the start of Daniel's journey in Johto
    Moveset: Solarbeam, Iron Tail, Crunch, Flamethrower
    Others: Houndoom has strong dislike of anyone Daniel has a relationship with.

Species: Tyranitar (male)
    Appearance: Back Spikes are longer and sharper than normal
    Personality: Tyranitar is somewhat stubborn, which leads to regular fights with Houndoom although both enjoy each other's company
    History: Tyranitar was captured to save a small town that, after expanding exponentially due to the addition of a gym, was nearly destroyed by a rampaging Aggron
    Moveset: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Zap Cannon, Hyper Beam
    Others: Aggron was captured and is currently with Daniel's father in Blackthorn City

Species: Machamp (male)
    Appearance: Normal
    Personality: Extremely aggresive toward all challengers, but easily pacified by chopping firewood or sparring
    History: Hatched from a Pokemon egg purchased from a shady street vendor.
    Moveset: Thunderpunch, Flamethrower, Cross Chop, Rock Tomb
    Others: the vendor apparently is now in Kanto supposedly selling Magikarp near Mt. Moon

Species: Gyarados (female)
    Personality: For a Gyarados it is unnaturally calm compared to others of it's species.
    History: Caught at Lake of Rage during a thunderstorm.
    Moveset: Hydro Pump, Thrash, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
    Others: (Anything else?)

Species: Electrode
    Personality: Explosive!
    History: Met while helping mom at the lab.
    Moveset: Rollout, Shock Wave, Spark, Explosion

Species: Meganium (female)
    Appearance: slightly larger than normal
    Personality: In battle Meganium is a hardcore warrior, out of battle it acts like a princess
    History: Borrowed from Katie to use in the contest
    Moveset: Solarbeam, Ancientpower, Frenzy Plant, Earthquake

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
  • ASSIGNMENTS ARE POSTED IN THE OOC THREAD NOW.

Sorry about the delay, everyone, internet issues. T_T

Steelsentry, Your Personality and History are rather lacking, and your appearance is borderline. If you could add to those, then let me know when you finish.

Last edited:

Steelsentry

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • i have edited
    if it needs work let me know
    Note: this is my first rp here
    (i probably have no idea what im getting into, oh boy cake)

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
  • Sign-up (Hope it's not too late)

Name: Jake Hyatt

Appearance: Jake is an extremely skinny 16 year old, weighing only 125 pounds. However his height is about 6'0, of which makes him comparable to a rail. He has long light brown hair that is naturally straight and green eyes. His favorite clothes usually are comprised of his favorite bands logos or skater-brand logo's. He is very against plain clothing as he finds that if you wear plain clothes you're just boring. He never wears anything but dark jeans, not necessary blue jeans but never bright colored or tan. He usually wears tennis shoes as he loves to run everywhere. On his right ring-finger he wears his class ring, a silver base with an emerald in the center.

Personality: Jake is very energetic. He loves to run and is constantly moving or tapping on something. He plays every main instrument of the rock genre, although he prefers the drums and hopes to one day teach Pokémon how to play instruments. He is very sarcastic and fun-loving, but also very insecure, although he will rarely let it show in his usual personality. He makes plenty of perverted jokes, and actually hates pants. Any time he doesn't have to wear them, he won't. He is extremely arachnophobic; however he loves insects, Pokémon, and animals in general.
    Jake is also very open-minded and has a variety of strange friends. His best friend in grade school was a lesbian and he has never dated a completely heterosexual girl. However, he usually didn't care although this was completely against his parents moral values. He can be somewhat rebellious at times, although this usually wears off after he understands what is happening to him. His main downfall is his emotions. They always control his actions and although he's a very analytical person, he instead speaks against his logic and with his heart.

History: Jake was born in Blackthorn of Johto. His mother was on a business trip while pregnant with him and therefore had him far from home. His father was never around, and Jake never thought twice about him. However, Jake has never had a place to call his 'hometown'. He moved a lot as his mother worked for a company that required her to move around a lot. He finally settled in Saffron City in Kanto. From the age of 7 to the age of 10 he lived in Saffron until he decided he would take his Pokémon journey as his mother announced they would be moving again. He told his mother that he would rather go on his journey than go on another wretched move. She accepted this and moved to Slateport, Hoenn.

Jake challenged the league in Kanto, placing in 4th place. After this astonishing victory (to him at least) he decided to travel to Sinnoh. He said goodbye to all but two of his Pokémon from his Kanto journey. They we're given to the care of an old friend of his who said she would take care of them. He accomplished this at 13, becoming one of the youngest to beat the league. The Pokémon he used to accomplish this league status we're a Ninetails, Poliwrath, Vileplume, Fearow, Dragonair, and Electrode.

During his Sinnoh journey he placed 7th in their league. This had occurred at the age of 15, but he feels that he might have done better had he had the time to train 6 Pokémon for the league challenge. He accomplished 7th place in the league with 5 Pokémon, still causing quite an uproar. The Pokémon he used to accomplish this league status were his Ninetails, Weavile, Fearow, Luminion, and Cherrim.

With his powerful Pokémon, Jake easily blazed through the 8 gyms of Hoenn, but on his way to challenge their league, he received an invitation to an organization admittance that required him to visit Slateport and take some kind of boat there. He figured if the whole thing was a hoax; that he'd still go to visit his mother anyway, so what could it hurt.

Others: Anytime Jake is in his Hotel room, he'll never be wearing pants which may be awkward at times….

Jake Hyatt's Pokémon:

Species: Fearow

Nickname: Tysonya (Ties-on-ya) [Female]

Appearance: Tysonya does not have many distinguishing marks, but her left eye has a large scar on it.

Personality: Tysonya is very loyal to Jake as she has known him almost all of her life. He is finicky and rarely eats anything but the best kind of food she can get. Jake is also almost certain that she is a lesbian, as she has never shown any interest of becoming a parent. She is a fierce attacker and only strikes with useful and speedy attacks.

History: Tysonya met Jake when she was only a Spearow. Being the smallest in her family she was usually outcast by her siblings and her own mother. Jake met her as a scared and starved little Spearow. Jake tried feeding her, but she would only eat Sitrus berries, of which he couldn't afford. However, he splurged for the sake of a life and they have been companions since. She since evolved into a Fearow during his Kanto campaign.

Moveset: Drill Peck, Return, Steel Wing, and Faint Attack.

Species: Weavile

Nickname: Skyler [Male]

Appearance: Many scars on his face and body that give him a very rough appearance.

Personality: Skyler is very mischievous and loves to steal things. However, he does not steal from Jake and listens to him almost as well as Tysonya does. Skyler is very energetic and never stops moving during battle, but outside of battle he is extremely lazy. Skyler is let out of his ball as often as Jake can allow him. Skyler can also play a tiny guitar that Jake fashioned up for him.

History: Jake met Skyler while on his Sinnoh campaign after Skyler tried to steal the Pokeball that Jake threw at him. Skyler quickly learned to not steal from Jake and they eventually became great friends. Skyler evolved right before Jake challenged the Sinnoh League, a great relief to Jake.

Moveset: Night Slash, Ice Punch, Aerial Ace, and Brick Break

Species: Ninetails

Nickname: Taylor [Female]

Appearance: She does not look much different than any other Ninetails, although while in battle her eyes will glow blue.

Personality: Taylor is insightful and wise and will occasionally act against Jakes orders, of which is usually a more viable option during battle. She will control the battle for the most part and is extremely battle-focused, analyzing and improvising as often as she can.

History: Jake met Taylor while she was a Vulpix. Taylor was sniffing some flowers while Jake promptly threw the ol' Pokeball at her. Bad mistake. She viciously attacked his Spearow (At the time) and put up a very difficult fight. Jake finally won in the end and captured her. She evolved while in the Tower of Souls in Lavender Town. The evolution was quite unnatural as Jake did not use a Fire Stone on her.

Moveset: Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Sunny Day, and Solarbeam

Species: Lanturn

Nickname: Laylar [Female]

Appearance: She is colored a much paler blue than your usual Lanturn.

Personality: Laylar is extremely careful and caring, and will always offer any kind of help she can. She is always happy and never angry. She follows Jake's orders perfectly as he raised her after all. She is loyal to the end in battle and never gives up, no matter how hard she is beaten down during battle.

History: Laylar was just an egg that Jake had received when he first arrived in Hoenn. He hatched her and raised her from a Chinchou. She evolved during his 7th gym battle during his Hoenn campaign.

Moveset: Surf, Discharge, Ice Beam, and Psybeam

Species: Breloom

Nickname: Socket [Male]

Appearance: Socket has a skinnier top-mushroom structure than most Breloom.

Personality: Socket is independent and fiery in personality. He likes to rebel against what others want him to do, but he doesn't rebel against Jake as he respects him since his loss during his capture. Socket doesn't like other people or Pokémon and avoids them if possible. He is an extreme introvert with too much arrogance to live up to.

History: Jake caught Socket while in the Petalburg Forest. Socket put up a fight, but it wasn't nearly strong enough for Jake's Pokémon. Socket evolved while Jake was on Route 121 in Hoenn.

Moveset: Sky Uppercut, Seed Bomb, Spore, and Thunderpunch

Species: Vibrava

Nickname: Vation [Male]

Appearance: Vation has a bit larger eyes than most of his species.

Personality: Vation is still not completely trusting of Jake, but he is very affectionate toward him. Vation loves attention and loves to create any kind of distraction to avert someone's attention to him. Vation is very immature but listens to Jake all the time.

History: Jake met Vation as a Trapinch, where he had battled against another trainer with his newly acquired Numel. He beat Vation and the trainer offered a trade. Jake accepted as he really didn't like Numel very well anyway. Vation evolved while Jake was challenging Flannery.

Moveset: Earthquake, Bug Bite, Fly, and Screech

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
  • i have edited
    if it needs work let me know
    Note: this is my first rp here
    (i probably have no idea what im getting into, oh boy cake)
    I meant by a couple of lines...
    Name: Jake Hyatt

Appearance: Jake is an extremely skinny 16 year old, weighing only 125 pounds. However his height is about 6'0, of which makes him comparable to a rail. He has long light brown hair that is naturally straight and green eyes. His favorite clothes usually are comprised of his favorite bands logos or skater-brand logo's. He is very against plain clothing as he finds that if you wear plain clothes you're just boring. He never wears anything but dark jeans, not necessary blue jeans but never bright colored or tan. He usually wears tennis shoes as he loves to run everywhere. On his right ring-finger he wears his class ring, a silver base with an emerald in the center.

Personality: Jake is very energetic. He loves to run and is constantly moving or tapping on something. He plays every main instrument of the rock genre, although he prefers the drums and hopes to one day teach Pokémon how to play instruments. He is very sarcastic and fun-loving, but also very insecure, although he will rarely let it show in his usual personality. He makes plenty of perverted jokes, and actually hates pants. Any time he doesn't have to wear them, he won't. He is extremely arachnophobic; however he loves insects, Pokémon, and animals in general.
    Jake is also very open-minded and has a variety of strange friends. His best friend in grade school was a lesbian and he has never dated a completely heterosexual girl. However, he usually didn't care although this was completely against his parents moral values. He can be somewhat rebellious at times, although this usually wears off after he understands what is happening to him. His main downfall is his emotions. They always control his actions and although he's a very analytical person, he instead speaks against his logic and with his heart.

History: Jake was born in Blackthorn of Johto. His mother was on a business trip while pregnant with him and therefore had him far from home. His father was never around, and Jake never thought twice about him. However, Jake has never had a place to call his 'hometown'. He moved a lot as his mother worked for a company that required her to move around a lot. He finally settled in Saffron City in Kanto. From the age of 7 to the age of 10 he lived in Saffron until he decided he would take his Pokémon journey as his mother announced they would be moving again. He told his mother that he would rather go on his journey than go on another wretched move. She accepted this and moved to Slateport, Hoenn.

Jake challenged the league in Kanto, placing in 4th place. After this astonishing victory (to him at least) he decided to travel to Sinnoh. He said goodbye to all but two of his Pokémon from his Kanto journey. They we're given to the care of an old friend of his who said she would take care of them. He accomplished this at 13, becoming one of the youngest to beat the league. The Pokémon he used to accomplish this league status we're a Ninetails, Poliwrath, Vileplume, Fearow, Dragonair, and Electrode.

During his Sinnoh journey he placed 7th in their league. This had occurred at the age of 15, but he feels that he might have done better had he had the time to train 6 Pokémon for the league challenge. He accomplished 7th place in the league with 5 Pokémon, still causing quite an uproar. The Pokémon he used to accomplish this league status were his Ninetails, Weavile, Fearow, Luminion, and Cherrim.

With his powerful Pokémon, Jake easily blazed through the 8 gyms of Hoenn, but on his way to challenge their league, he received an invitation to an organization admittance that required him to visit Slateport and take some kind of boat there. He figured if the whole thing was a hoax; that he'd still go to visit his mother anyway, so what could it hurt.

Others: Anytime Jake is in his Hotel room, he'll never be wearing pants which may be awkward at times….

Jake Hyatt's Pokémon:

Species: Fearow

Nickname: Tysonya (Ties-on-ya) [Female]

Appearance: Tysonya does not have many distinguishing marks, but her left eye has a large scar on it.

Personality: Tysonya is very loyal to Jake as she has known him almost all of her life. He is finicky and rarely eats anything but the best kind of food she can get. Jake is also almost certain that she is a lesbian, as she has never shown any interest of becoming a parent. She is a fierce attacker and only strikes with useful and speedy attacks.

History: Tysonya met Jake when she was only a Spearow. Being the smallest in her family she was usually outcast by her siblings and her own mother. Jake met her as a scared and starved little Spearow. Jake tried feeding her, but she would only eat Sitrus berries, of which he couldn't afford. However, he splurged for the sake of a life and they have been companions since. She since evolved into a Fearow during his Kanto campaign.

Moveset: Drill Peck, Return, Steel Wing, and Faint Attack.

Species: Weavile

Nickname: Skyler [Male]

Appearance: Many scars on his face and body that give him a very rough appearance.

Personality: Skyler is very mischievous and loves to steal things. However, he does not steal from Jake and listens to him almost as well as Tysonya does. Skyler is very energetic and never stops moving during battle, but outside of battle he is extremely lazy. Skyler is let out of his ball as often as Jake can allow him. Skyler can also play a tiny guitar that Jake fashioned up for him.

History: Jake met Skyler while on his Sinnoh campaign after Skyler tried to steal the Pokeball that Jake threw at him. Skyler quickly learned to not steal from Jake and they eventually became great friends. Skyler evolved right before Jake challenged the Sinnoh League, a great relief to Jake.

Moveset: Night Slash, Ice Punch, Aerial Ace, and Brick Break

Species: Ninetails

Nickname: Taylor [Female]

Appearance: She does not look much different than any other Ninetails, although while in battle her eyes will glow blue.

Personality: Taylor is insightful and wise and will occasionally act against Jakes orders, of which is usually a more viable option during battle. She will control the battle for the most part and is extremely battle-focused, analyzing and improvising as often as she can.

History: Jake met Taylor while she was a Vulpix. Taylor was sniffing some flowers while Jake promptly threw the ol' Pokeball at her. Bad mistake. She viciously attacked his Spearow (At the time) and put up a very difficult fight. Jake finally won in the end and captured her. She evolved while in the Tower of Souls in Lavender Town. The evolution was quite unnatural as Jake did not use a Fire Stone on her.

Moveset: Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Sunny Day, and Solarbeam

Species: Lanturn

Nickname: Laylar [Female]

Appearance: She is colored a much paler blue than your usual Lanturn.

Personality: Laylar is extremely careful and caring, and will always offer any kind of help she can. She is always happy and never angry. She follows Jake's orders perfectly as he raised her after all. She is loyal to the end in battle and never gives up, no matter how hard she is beaten down during battle.

History: Laylar was just an egg that Jake had received when he first arrived in Hoenn. He hatched her and raised her from a Chinchou. She evolved during his 7th gym battle during his Hoenn campaign.

Moveset: Surf, Discharge, Ice Beam, and Psybeam

Species: Breloom

Nickname: Socket [Male]

Appearance: Socket has a skinnier top-mushroom structure than most Breloom.

Personality: Socket is independent and fiery in personality. He likes to rebel against what others want him to do, but he doesn't rebel against Jake as he respects him since his loss during his capture. Socket doesn't like other people or Pokémon and avoids them if possible. He is an extreme introvert with too much arrogance to live up to.

History: Jake caught Socket while in the Petalburg Forest. Socket put up a fight, but it wasn't nearly strong enough for Jake's Pokémon. Socket evolved while Jake was on Route 121 in Hoenn.

Moveset: Sky Uppercut, Seed Bomb, Spore, and Thunderpunch

Species: Vibrava

Nickname: Vation [Male]

Appearance: Vation has a bit larger eyes than most of his species.

Personality: Vation is still not completely trusting of Jake, but he is very affectionate toward him. Vation loves attention and loves to create any kind of distraction to avert someone's attention to him. Vation is very immature but listens to Jake all the time.

History: Jake met Vation as a Trapinch, where he had battled against another trainer with his newly acquired Numel. He beat Vation and the trainer offered a trade. Jake accepted as he really didn't like Numel very well anyway. Vation evolved while Jake was challenging Flannery.

Moveset: Earthquake, Bug Bite, Fly, and Screech

Good Sign-up, accepted.

I'm not sure if the others will post, however.

King!

better
    Years
  • I'm getting to posting, sorry. I've been very busy with the first week back to school after vacation. I'm sooo sorry.

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
  • Name: Sam
    Appearance: Blue Eyes, Sweater, Jeans with a hole near the bottom, blonde hair and glasses. (I hate writing these.)
    Personality: Very powerful, but modest. He has only lost 48 times, and has won 1,437. Right now he is trying to hunt down Celebi to return to the past and stop his Porygon-Z from being kidnapped. He bonds very well to pokemon. When his Pokemon get hurt, he feels the pain. His close connection with his Pokemon has led to their complete trust.
    History: He is Cynthia's cousin and went to the same Elementary school and High school as Steven. He gave Cynthia her Togetic (now togekiss in Platinum) to help her beat Gardenia. At the age of 14, he got tired of the human world, and lived in the Eterna Forest for 2 years. He then moved to Lake Acuity, where he met Uxie. He developed a close bond with it, but eventually left it when he was 17. His Pokemon were very strong after his time in the wild. He quickly knocked out the whole Kanto and Johto Pokemon Leagues. He moved to Hoenn but he contracted an illness, unable to challenge Steven. Cynthia then recommended him for the frontier facilities thingy.
    Others: Has some strange psychic powers he otbained as gifts from Uxie. He can heal about 20 HP (not much) by touching one of his Pokemon with a teardrop, and he can communicate with his Ninetales telipathically.
    Pokemon:
    Species: Ninetales
    Appearance: A Ninetales with a calm, loving look.
    Personality: She can communicate with Sam telipathically, and cares for anyone. After battles, she checks to see how badly the opponent is hurt.
    History: At the age of 4, he found a Pokemon Egg while playing outside. A month later, it hatched into a Vulpix. They have never been apart since Vulpix hatched. At the age of nine, he bought a Fire Stone off of Pokeebay and gave it to her. She evolved.
    Moveset: Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Extrasensory, Payback
    Others: Max IVs, and max EVs in Attack and Sp. Attack. Sam used all sorts of items such as Zinc to raise her stats.
    Species: Milotic
    Nickname: Miley
    Appearance: Stunningly beautiful.
    Personality: She tries to charm everyone. EVERYONE. When she's done battling, she assists Ninetales in healing the opponents.
    History: Sam was fishing with his hands one day in Lake Acuity, and Uxie helped him catch a Feebas. Later in his life, he fed it pokeblocks and poffins and one day, it ate a rare candy. Poof.
    Moveset: Attract, Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump, Recover.
    Others: Sometimes takes random items out of Sam's bag to use in battle. (Once she took Sam's pokeradar out.)
    Species: Arcanine
    Appearance: A majestic Pokemon.
    Personality: Ninetales's best friend. Assists Milotic and Ninetales in helping the opponents.
    History: In Eterna Forest, Sam found a Growlithe. Ninetales really liked it so he let it join his team. When he got back from Lake Acuity, he got another Fire Stone off of Pokeebay. Poof, instant Arcanine.
    Moveset: Fire Fang, Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Iron Tail.
    Others: Sam can ride on its back, and it travels faster than a car on a freeway sometimes.
    POKEMON HE CAN CALL UPON:
    Species: Uxie
    Appearance: What do ya think Uxie looks like?
    Personality: Again, what do ya think Uxie acts like?
    History: Met and closely bonded with Sam at Lake Acuity.
    Moveset: Extrasensory, Future Sight, Flail, Natural Gift
    Others: Only called upon in the direst of situations. Will not be used in Frontier Battles.
    Species: Mothim
    Nickname: Mothy
    Appearance: A normal mothim. Has a dent in its left wing from a Mightyena bite.
    Personality: Very generous, but has a fear of dark type pokemon.
    History: Mothim was being attacked by a Mightyena when Mothim it was just evolved. Sam found it and healed it in Eterna Forest, and it currently resides there.
    Moveset: Big Buzz, Psychic, Air Slash, Silver Wind.
    Others: Mothim is only called in battles with Psychic types, and no Dark types.
    That's my character!

Last edited:

RocketExec.

Gleek♫
    Years
  • I hope its not too late to sign up :)

Name: Jacob
    Appearance: Medium length light blonde hair, but with a long fringe that covers one eye. 5 foot 10 inches and skinny. Wears black skinny jeans and a dark purple t-shirt, whatever the weather. He has purple plimsolls, and generally, looks quite eerie to be around, as he doesn't smile often, and his bright blue eyes glare at you.
    Personality: Being shy and very lonely, Jacob hasn't had much contact with other humans for a while. Being quite a cold and quiet person, his love for his pokemon really shows when he battles, and you can tell he's put a lot of training into them. Jacob is an intelligent person, but he often lets his emotions get in the way of what would be the smarter thing to do.
    History: Jacob lived in Sinnoh, Hearthome City, but ran away from his home to become a Pokemon Master at 11 years of age when his parents wouldn't stop comparing him to his older brother who was a famous Contest winner. He got as far as the Eterna Forest, where some ghost pokemon lured him into the Old Chateau, and he befriended the ghost pokemon. With the pokemon he caught on the way, the Ghastlys and Haunters etc. helped him train his pokemon until they became extremely tough. He then left the Old Chateau and Eterna Forest where he had been training for 4 years. Then, at 15 years of age, he took down each Sinnoh Gym, and beat the Pokemon League. The league were astonished that Jacob had come from nowhere and beaten the league so quickly, so on his way home to his parents, Jacob was taken aboard a ship, and to the Hoenn Battle Frontier, where many other trainers of high class arrived. He had the situation explained to him, so all he had to do was wait for the Hoenn Ship to arrive...
    Others: Jacob has always had unknown ghosts following him, whispering things to him, sometimes bad things...

Like my character ^^? Here are his Pokemon:

Species: Umbreon
    Nickname: (None)
    Appearance: Like any othe Umbreon, except Shiny (Blue instead of yellow markings)
    Personality: Loyal, and loving, but ultimately, dark natured. It doesn't take too kndly to strangers, but will be friendly to people it knows. Behind its dark exterior is a playful Pokemon, with lots of battle experience
    History: When Jacob left Hearthome City, the daycare said they had heard an Eevee was being bullied by the rest of the Eevee's and had run away. This made Jacob angry so instead of resting in the Pokemon Center (it was night), he decided to look for this Eevee. He found it on the outskirts of town being attacked by lots of Murkrow and Honchkrow. Jacob scared them off with his torch and saw the Eevee was a different colour than othe Eevee. Jacob picked up the Eevee, and the two instantly bonded. Right at that moment, the moon came out from the clouds, and the Eevee evolved into an Umbreon, Jacob's first Pokemon.
    Moveset: Faint Attack, Assurance, Confuse Ray, Moonlight
    Others: His attacks aren't particulary strong, but has a very high defence and special defence.

Species: Drifblim
    Nickname: (none)
    Appearance: Larger than normal size, he can easily carry Jacob around by attaching a basket onto the bottom of him with rope.
    Personality: The Drifblim is very happy and friendly, contrasting to Jacob's personality. It lives to please people, but if in a fight, won't back down until the bitter end.
    History: Was cought at the Valley windworks after Jacob got lost over Mt. Coronet and a Drifloon guided him down to the Valley Windworks.
    Moveset: Ominous Wind, Fly, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt
    Others: Evolved after training in the Old Chateau

Species: Mismagius
    Nickname: (none)
    Appearance: Like a normal Mismagius, but the red gems around her waist shine brighter than normal.
    Personality: Very spooky and shady, Mismagius acts like a normal ghost, and is very curious, so often manages to get herself into trouble by poking around to much. She is very sweet to people she loves, but bitter to those she does not.
    History: A Misdreavus jumped out at Jacob and Umbreon when they walked towards the Old Chateau and startled them by shreiking loudly. Umbreon attacked it, so Jacob caught her and gave her berries to make her feel better. While giving her berries, he accidently gave her a Dusk Stone, and Misdreavus evolved into a Mismagius.
    Moveset: Confuse Ray, Magical Leaf, Shadow Ball, Psybeam
    Others: Mismagius is lightning fast, and has high special attack, but is weak to physical moves.

Species: Gengar
    Nickname: (None)
    Appearance: Similar to a regular Gengar, but her eyes glow a much more vivid red in the dark.
    Personality: She is a real prankster and always gets into lots of mischeif. She and Mismagius used to always scare people away from the Old Chateau for fun, but in a battle, her attacks don't get much tougher.
    History: When Jacob decided to leave the Old Chataeu and carry on his dream of being a Pokemon Master, none of the Ghost Pokemon in the Chateau were sadder than her. A Haunter at the time, she followed Jacob out the Forest, so Jacob allowed her to become his Pokemon, and help him defeat all the Gym's.
    Moveset: Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Poison Jab, Night Shade
    Others: Evolved when Jacob managed to defeat Fantina.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
  • I'm most interested in joining this RP, it would be my first here at PC.
    From what I've read in the original message, literacy and good grammar are highly valued here, and that's the kind of environment I like to RP in. However, it's almost 3am and I have school tomorrow (college classes, thank god. Otherwise I'd have to get up at 6am). Point is, I'd like to reserve a spot if possible. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back