• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pirates of the Caribean

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    yeah but i reckon orlando bloom and johnny depp out-hotted them! XD. um...is out-hotted a word? oh well. is now. XD.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Dakota said:
    There were hot girls in the movie to ya know :P :) :)

BOO ya!
    *Remembers the ladies on that island with the drunks, shivers... Tries to quote a line in the movie.*

*thwack!*

"Let me guess, that one you didn't disserve either."

"No that one I did disserve."

---

"You've got to be the worst pirate I have every heard of."

"Ah but you have heard of me."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Soph said:
    yeah but i reckon orlando bloom and johnny depp out-hotted them! XD. um...is out-hotted a word? oh well. is now. XD.
    Lol, Orlando could be them all...... *wanders off into Orlando Land* He's so cute. *_*

Tweak

jack sparrow...haha :laugh: *walks drunk like jack with my hands waving in front of me* that was sooo cool. =D

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Well orlando is hotter than johnny but his acting was nowhere near as good.

hey, whats wrong with a 45 year old being hot anyways?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Iv always wanted to know if hes permantly drunk? i mean ol Jack always walks like hes stoned! :laugh: one of my fav parts is when Jack walks into the moonlight and sees is "skeleton" and he says "Well thats interesting.." that was funny! and "Stop shootin' holes in my ship!!!" that was funny! all in all this is probly one of my fav movies!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    they are!? yay! *throws confetti* ill be the first one there! *goes to a movie theater and sits and waits for the second Pirates of the Caribbean*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I heard its cool, hee hee.. And Orlando's cuute ^-^

Arrgh.. I'm after that lady, ya know, the main lady. Why? Cus she got to kiss Orlando Bloom!!!!! >D HAHAHAHAHAHA! Prepare to die, s***!

*Gets killed by cute guys*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    A sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean? How could they pull that off?

They better just have two hours of Jack Sparrow blasting American frigates off the Barbary Coast or something :P

Kimi88

enchanted w.i.t.c.h.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    that movie was tottaly awsome......it was the best.....if i need to give it a score it would be a 10

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    overrated... having teaser trailers with a bunch of skeletons wandering around shouldn't be allowed if the movie's gonna be a movie people go to, to gawk at the actors. though jd is actually a good actor.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    unless the silver h goes midevil.... *inside joke don't ask*

Back