• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    holy crap ryan. Those are awsome, they look like they should be put into video games. How did you become so good?

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
    Years
    here is my latest sprite!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    its called meganown cause its made out of most unowns. it smy evil experiment! mWuHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaAaAaAaA!!!!!!!!!!

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    ..:whitewolf:.. said:
    wow! i sprited my favs of the new pkmn
    Pixel Art Lounge They stink soo bad but i want ur guys' opinion
    will someone pleeassee rate this *big giant brown eyes pop out of head*

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Ryan im not accusing you just say its yours but ive seen somewhere those sprites on a game did you steal em? If theyre based on them then AWESOME!

Enokoro

is so zetta slow.
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    thank you, i made them from scratch ^^

heres another 2 i just made now......i don't like them as much as the last ones though.

OMG!You made those?WOW!Shading=Perfect,Rating=10/10!WW!
    (Sorry I had to take them out,I dont have 15 posts)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Nintendogs said:
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:

heres another 2 i just made now......i don't like them as much as the last ones though.

OMG!You made those?WOW!Shading=Perfect,Rating=10/10!WW!
    (Sorry I had to take them out,I dont have 15 posts)

thanx for all your comments ppl ^_^ and i just practised, i've doing them for 2 years.....i might open a trainer sprite shop but i'm still thinking about it. thanx again...... and no darkblaziken i did not steal them but they are based on them

these are some old ones so their not that great :\

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:
    Years
    Strawberry Delcatty said:
    I did shade it...

I might be missing something, though. That IS my second pixel art, after all.
    LACKS
    I never said you didn't shade.
    it needs a lot more ¬¬;

DS(ryan)
    I'd love to see you make a tutorial

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
    cool pixel art you have there ryan and Mimi fan your manafi lookin good
    and now can someone please rate mine:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

p.s. the bunnies SHOULD look like baloons
    please rate every one of them!!!

Years
    chadybones95 said:
    here is my latest sprite!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    its called meganown cause its made out of most unowns. it smy evil experiment! mWuHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaAaAaAaA!!!!!!!!!!
    if its an evil experiment why dont you give it an evil eye so i doesnt look like its high other than that its awxome unown rock i might make 1 like it but different

Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    i just made these sprites today

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

plz rate them

DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    thanx for all your comments ppl ^_^ and i just practised, i've doing them for 2 years.....i might open a trainer sprite shop but i'm still thinking about it. thanx again...... and no darkblaziken i did not steal them but they are based on them

these are some old ones so their not that great :\

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Oh, really?

Provided that you haven't replied to my pm. I am now acknowledged to the fact that you have stolen these sprites from this site: https://www.galeon.com/efex/web/page2.html

And thus, this is a warning. Don't EVER steal sprites and claim them as your own. It is an warnable offense. Plus it is not fair on both the public who view these stolen sprites and the person whom had made them. Remember, this is a warning.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I got a question I'd really like answered and kind of a request.
    This house that is in my post is from a scene in FRLG when it was first released and I haven't found a screen or sprites from that screen since except for this one house
    Pixel Art Lounge

Please tell me what part of the game this house is from and please give me the screenshot it came from
    I also want to know where I can get some Mariokart DS sprites like the ones on the touch screen. I cant find a stupid ds rom even on bittorrent and the only pics of mkds I can find are stupid jpeg.
    I think I'm going mad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back