• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thanks Darkrat. Matt made most of the pallette from his Davis teh Mage love.
    I need more comments, so I'll quote it again.
    Daviku said:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Aswell, I got some other random stuff.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Sakura from Naturo (Saw it on friday. yay!). Edited off Sabrina. Might make overworld like Matt did with Sasuke. Someone else will have to make Naruto XD.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Aswell, we got teh Balooooooooooooooon Fighter. My Fave NES Classic. Fully Custom. Will make a sheet and will probly be on TSR someday. Aswell, I'll make the Evil Birdy things, the Giant Fish, The shpinny thing, and those electric obsticals. Hell, I might make the backrounds and a fangame! But for now, Baloon Fighter.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I'm planning on opening a new sprite request thread here. I'm probally going to set my egg adoptions back up, and on the 6th day the person who requested an egg will get the pokemon sprite and a PKMN card (my own remake of the TCG) with it. All my sprites will be animated, including the eggs themselves, but I would only take 3 requests a day; Anyone think that sounds cool?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Yeah I just recentally started looking at sprites so about a week ago I started my sprite shop (darkdooms sprites) so whats up?

NecroJulian

Prince of the Abyss
    Years
  • Yeah, I joined about a week ago, maybe longer, still a short time though. DCB, those are nice, but my advice is never save as JPEG, it blurs the image, ...Hm, it's either JPEG or PNG, I can't remember, xD. But anyway, those are nice, keep up the good work.

Years
  • Dragonscanbite, That Pikachu scares me. Lol.
    Here is Latganifeareleknix! *Dies from long name* Rate him please!
    Pixel Art Lounge

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back