• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    Awwwwwwwww, those Umbreons look very cute ^^ but I agree with Lavirtar, they're not dark enough xP and the smaller one...looks odd..... it's legs aren't very well positioned x.x

Anyway, one more sprite:
    Pixel Art Lounge

I luv this one so much :X The details are simple...cute x3

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok two things, spriting is quite simple, i suggest experimenting in paint, drawing legs arms body head etc for people and well a general egg shape is easy to draw or you can just edit the egg sprite for pokemon, as for GIF, use ImageReady if you mean animations. Hope that helps.

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
    what should i do i wanted to fuse two pokemon i copied 1 pokemon from one bitmap paint window to another window (near the next pokemon ment to be fused) and the pokemonn i copied got other colors, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Hi, can someone rate this? I made all the sprite :D (it's not a fusion or anything its fully made by me ^^) It's a smeagle evolution. It's called Maustler!

Pixel Art Lounge

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Nusegi said:
    Hi, can someone rate this? I made all the sprite :D (it's not a fusion or anything its fully made by me ^^) It's a smeagle evolution. It's called Maustler!

Pixel Art Lounge

I like it, though I think it would look better with a tail;;
    Anyway (have you finished my hatchling?)

**Anyone familiar with Mick Thompson;
    **Rate the sprite please:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    I thought about giving it one, but since his tail was where he had the paintbrush i decided that since his brush was now on his beard, it wouldnt need a tail anymore ^^ (P.S: I'm finishing it now ^^)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    EgiFuX said:
    what should i do i wanted to fuse two pokemon i copied 1 pokemon from one bitmap paint window to another window (near the next pokemon ment to be fused) and the pokemonn i copied got other colors, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put them both in a new bitmap aka on paint, cuz it takes the colors from the other file heh.

KougaWolf said:
    I like it, though I think it would look better with a tail;;
    Anyway (have you finished my hatchling?)

**Anyone familiar with Mick Thompson;
    **Rate the sprite please:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Its good i guess...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Can i have a rating on my Grass Pokemon its for a certain RP of mine.

Pixel Art Lounge

First forms eyes i need to fix it.

And my Farfetch'd Evolved Form.

Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    hmm....i'd give the 1st grass pokemon a solid 7/10. it's alittle rough around the edges, but, nonetheless good.
    2nd stage a 4/10. the flower thing on top is too low.
    and the farfetch'd i'd give a 9.2/10 maybe you should have the eye facing the "other pokemon in the battle

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Whatcha mean?, and yea i see whatcha mean about the Kirligloma, first its Raldish, the Kirligloma, then Gardeplume, and not sure for Farfetch'd's evolved form.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Red-Kun said:
    ...I don't know what to say about it... really, i just say is haves a lot of bright @_@;

Erm... *coughs* would you people rate my first animation?

Pixel Art Lounge

Don't forget, is my first animation ^^; so don't be hard please.

If you made the sprite 10/10, if not 8/10;;
    It's good, thought it seems a wee-bit slow in parts;;

Will anyone rate my SS?
    Pixel Art Lounge

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Pixel Art Lounge

This is for my new comic im making called
    Pokemon Clan Wars. If you cannot read the text in the above image then please PM me. All i need is a spriter to do some re-colours for me, ill include you in my pixel comic and if you want, you can include a trainer sprite of yourself which i will use, many thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back