• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hi i need someone to make a banner for my fan club its The Family Guy Fan Club if someone can make this full credit will be given(of course)

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    majinx24 said:
    I DID, MANY TIMES!!!
    Pixel Art Lounge

Get better sprites.. or rip'm yourself junior, dont correct me!

Pfft. Yes, ma'am.. --;
    God, I'm sick of ignorant 'perfect people' in PC.. --;

Years
  • Crimson Tears said:
    Pfft. Yes, ma'am.. --;
    crimson tears shut up, i counted them too, 16 is what i got, now listen we're not perfect, and i don't think transperancy counts.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • Crimson Tears said:
    Pfft. Yes, ma'am.. --;

good, cant wait for you to leave then.. hopefully new people will come along and know wth 'ignorant' means..

you asked for a rating.. I did, I didn't mark it pourly either so I dont know what made you get all mouthy.. I judged it camparing to actual sprites.. You shouldnt have posted it here if you were gonna get all pissy over a comment, especially one that was accompanied by compliments..

now I know for a fact how GB art machanics work.. no game actually has sprites more than 16 colours on the gba.. the only exception is full screen images such as the cut scenes in the metroid zero mission and fusion games.. any extra colours in any other game are caused by an illusion of overlaying more than two different coloured cels over each other..

Kakashi Hatake: who the heck are you calling idiots?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • I wasn't directing that to anyone majin, so calm down, i was just saying generally, look can we stop fighting about how many pixels and colors stuff has...its a bit overated if you ask me. and its just spamming the topic.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Ok heres Wargreymon now, really starting to look like him now.

Pixel Art Lounge

Heres even more so i gotta fix up the legs when i add the Leg Armor.

Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Kakashi Hatake, all ur digimon r really good ^^ pls do keep making them ^^ cause they rule!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back