• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    Pokemon Comic ~ Help Needed

Im making a comic... so... I need help making maps.... need help dearly... :(

Last edited:
    Years
    Im making a comic... so... I need help making maps.... need help dearly... :(
    I get the impression that you're looking for help before you start your comic. Since aside from the one map you've posted you're essentially asking for help I moved your thread into the request thread here.

Even though you're not making a hack I'd suggest you look in that section of the forum (the emulation section) since I know they have map rating threads and I'm sure you could find something helpful somewhere. I'd be more specific if I knew that section better, but I don't, so I can't.

Years
    I need some pokemon sprites to be made because i am rubbish at making them myself tried and failed.
    i have 3 requests for sprites so far i might come up with more.
    so here are my requests

1. A tiger based fire starter, must be small, like the growlithe sprite.
    Name: Tiggy

Well incase ur still interested..... (but considering its been like 2 weeks...ur probably not :P) i decided to try making the basic stage....

Its not amazing....but i was kinda pleased with how it turned out....i haven't sprited in almost a year (and my previous sprites weren't that good either) so yeah..... I wanted to get some CC on it before i posted it for u....but i'm to lazy to revive my old thread :P....so i'm putting it up directly.... 2 conditions for its use tho:

1. I get some credit somewhere....(even if its in like 6pt font at the bottom of the game thread.... i don't really care) i just want some credit :P

2. If i ever get around to making a hack, and i need original pokemon, i want to be able to use the sprite in my game. So if u wanted it to be exclusive, srry, please don't use it. And IF at all its used in my game, i'll be sure to give you credit for the concept.

For some weird reason it reminds me of Tails....and i'm pretty sure Tails is a fox... but oh well XD....its supposed to be a tiger

Pixel Art Request Thread

Basically made from the growlithe palette.... when i finished it...i couldn't figure out how to make it fire-y...so i stuck charmanders tail flame to its tail...then made some fire from its ears....

Hopefully.... that counts as one-third a request done :) :) :)....if not, oh well...i tried :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    I get the impression that you're looking for help before you start your comic. Since aside from the one map you've posted you're essentially asking for help I moved your thread into the request thread here.

Even though you're not making a hack I'd suggest you look in that section of the forum (the emulation section) since I know they have map rating threads and I'm sure you could find something helpful somewhere. I'd be more specific if I knew that section better, but I don't, so I can't.

Actually I already started my comic :) as im new here... I cant post URL's. :)
    And I need help... Not raters actually ccoz i no i hv many falts in my pic... Tryin 2 improve though.... So u think i shud gio to the emulation Forum? :)

Cryomancer

blocks your path.
    Years
    I have been working on a hack for a couple years, nearly all of the time thus far has been trying to finish off the required art. I've got about 10~ things left, and I'd like to find a talented spriter to help me finish it off.

There are about 7 trainers in particular that I have certain concepts for that I would like to see executed well and thus are probably beyond my own skill limits. This is a leaf green hack, so 64x64 with 16 colors of course. If you are skilled at trainer sprites I would like to talk with you. If the work is of sufficient quality and reasonable speed, I would consider payment even (probably not a lot, a couple bucks each or something? I don't know).

I want this hack to be a surprise when it's released, so I'm being intentionally vague in this post, but please PM me with some of your work if you are interested and I'll give you more info then.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Asking if anyone can make a Looker in-battle sprite for my webcomic.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Years
    I'd like some DP-style legendary Pokémon. (These are for a fanon.) Here are some details about each of them:

Crystallix
    Ice Guardian Pokémon

Ice/Dragon
    • Has rotating crystals around it.
    • As tall as Groudon.
    • Has a slight resemblance to Palkia.
    • Has crystals on its shoulders.
    • The claws on its feet are made of crystal.
    • It needs to look heavy as Dialga.
    Terratrium
    Nature Guardian Pokémon

Grass/Dragon
    • Has Regigigas moss.
    • Taller than Groudon.
    • Has a slight resemblance to Reshiram.
    • Should have vines, branches and trees.
    • Needs lots of brown, green and brownish green.
    • It needs to look almost as heavy as Groudon.
    Volcanior
    Volcanic Guardian Pokémon

Fire/Dragon
    • Tall as Palkia.
    • Has a slight resemblance to Groudon.
    • Should have volcanic ash, magma and things to make it volcano-like.
    • Needs lots of brown and red.
    • It needs to look heavier than Groudon.
    Make sure they look like dragons and don't look too much like pre-existing Pokemon, okay?
    I swear I'll give credit to who ever sprites these.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'd like some DP-style legendary Pokémon. (These are for a fanon.) Here are some details about each of them:

Crystallix
    Ice Guardian Pokémon
    Ice/Dragon
    • As tall as Groudon.

Reminds me of Kyurem, just saying. ;O
    Pixel Art Request Thread

As for the requests, it might take a while for someone to take your request and make all of those for you.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years

Crystallix
    Ice Guardian Pokémon
    Ice/Dragon
    • As tall as Groudon.
    Terratrium
    Nature Guardian Pokémon
    Grass/Dragon
    • Has Regigigas moss.
    • Taller than Groudon.
    • Has a slight resemblance to Reshiram.
    • Should have vines, branches and trees.
    • Needs lots of brown, green and brownish green.
    • It needs to look almost as heavy as Groudon.
    Volcanior
    Volcanic Guardian Pokémon
    Fire/Dragon
    • Has Regigigas moss
    • Tall as Palkia.
    • Has a slight resemblance to Groudon.
    • Should have volcanic ash, magma and things to make it volcano-like.
    • Needs lots of brown and red.
    • It needs to look heavier than Groudon.
    Make sure they look like dragons and don't look too much like pre-existing Pokemon, okay?
    I swear I'll give credit to who ever sprites these.
    I bolded something I find weird about your request. What do you think?

Also, do you need backsprites, too?

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
    Years
    Hi, I was wondering if I could get indexed back and front battle sprites for the following Pokemon, most of which are based off the series. (For RUBY AXVE) [Please use Palettes already in the rom]

Crystal Onix - ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP087 )
    Venustoise - ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP020 )
    Psyduck - With Shellder Attached ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP066 ) (please make slightly blue or purple)
    Rice Ball - ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP025 )
    Baby Kangaskhan - ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/The_Kangaskhan_Kid )
    Pikachu - Puka (The Surfing Pikachu with bright solid blue eyes, that is seemingly Psychic because it can sense when big waves are coming) - ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP067 )
    Cubone - No Mask (Similar to Baby Kangaskhan, but notably different)
    Missingno - ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno ) Something like the original glitch, looking like that micro chip (not any of the fossil or ghost versions
    Ghost - ( https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Marowak_(literal_ghost) )

Thank You

A possibility? Or was this too much to ask for?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Put that on a background that isn't white and the anti-aliasing around the text will look terrible. You can't really remove the background colour from a piece with anti-aliasing in it very well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back