• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
  • Can I do Scyther and Snorlax? If you already have someone thats fine. I just thought it might be fun to relax from my trainer spriting and do a revamp. Plus I figured I could help. Let me know and Ill get to work on them asap.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • New Revamps...
    Suicune(Gold)

Rhyhorn(Silver)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Suicune is awesome. But I'm not big on Rhyhorn. . It's mostly the claws. The ouline is black. Just black. Where's the grey?​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Your Magby is excellent.

Also, to JollyRoger (forgot about you for a sec there, bud), I'm still not diggin' your Rhyhorn. And I definitely don't like that Entei. Its fur seems to be rounded off at the ends due to the way it's outlined. If you look at the original sprite:

You'll see that they seem kind of frayed and sharper.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Donphan is perfect. Seriously.

Smoochum and Cleffa on the other hand need a lot of work. Cleffa mostly needs to be rounded out near the head. That's all for Cleffa. Smoochum needs work basically everywhere.​

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Heres my scyther revamp the foot is bugging me but ive tried taking extra pixels off and it looks worse so unless I repose the foot its not really going to look right....... If it doesn't suffice i will fix it up. Also snorlax will be done soon.

Scyther(Gold)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Hey, I tried Typhlosion, looks pretty good, revamp of the Crystal sprite.

EDIT: Ok, I fixed the outline.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    For the Scyther, you'll need to get rid of most of the black outline. After that, we'll see if the foot looks all right.

And for the Typhlosion, same thing. You'll need to take away most of the black outline and replace it with the correct colors.​

Years
  • Can I have a go at smeargle?
    oh and when you say revamp, is it just updating the colours or do you have to do something else

Last edited:
    Back