• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Dark; The old turned new. PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    "Scream girl." I bit my lip as the whip connected again. The ropes binding my hands together had already burned the flesh from my wrist. The marks on my back stung as he cracked the whip again. "Cry, beg me for mercy." I turned my head a looked him right in his dark blue eyes.
    "No way in h***!" I spit him in the eye and he roared.
    "You little b****!" The whip crack againest my flesh three more times, harder then the other. I couldn't help it. I whimpered. My cheeks became salty as the the tears I had been holding in slid down. The landed on the floor and amazingly didn't disapper. That's right, I could cry crystal. When I was 5 May and I had been playing in her grampa's lab and I had spilled a strange pokemon potion on me. Ever since, whenever I cried, the tears hardened into pure crystals peices. The reason my father beated me was for those crystals. I hated it.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    I picked myself up, with a severe headacke. I pressed onward to the kitchen. Why is everything diferernt? All, of a sudden I herd a man yell. It was coming from behind the door. I slowly opened it, to find a deck of stairs. The man yelled again, and I ran down the stairs. My eyes began to glow a bright gold, and I was no longer in control of my body. I saw a man. My Fists rose and struck him in the back, knocking him out. There was a girl. I felt bad for her but I could say is run. Light emerged out of my eyes healing her wonds, and miraculosly transfered them to me. I jumped at the window, and broke through it, then fell to the ground. My eyes returned to thier normal color, and my memories were replaced again.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    I shivered and winced. Wait, were'd all the pain go? I opened my eyes and saw my dad laying unconuois on the ground. The wounds on my back were gone. "Curtis!" He was the only person I knew who could erase all signs of injury. But then he got those injurys. I jumped up, but paused and went over to my dad. In his hands were my tear crystals. I put them in my pocket and jumped out the window. Right into someone. I looked down and saw I was sitting on a boy with back wounds. "CURTIS!" I quickly got off and took off his shirt, looking at the scars. "Stay still." I ran back into the house and grabbed my bag and pokeballs. I came back out and began to take care of him.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    I forced myself up away from the strange girl. "I'm sorry, you must be mistaking me for someone else." The girl seemed confused and heart broken, but suurprizingly I didn't care. Why did she rip off my shirt? I shook my head from a headacke, and turned to walk away.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    "Curtis? Wha..." I ran after him and swung him around. "Don't you joke like that! You just saved my live for the second time, your hurt, and your making a joke?" I yelled at him and slapped him in the face. "Duh, I'm Liz, your Curtis. We meet at Pervert Oak's lab." I said and glared into his eyes. Suddenly it hit me. His weird powers, what if he was hiding under a fake indenity. "Or did you lie me? Your names not really Curtis, is it?" I reached into my bag and pulled out his mom's jacket. "See, I do know you. You gave this to me."

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    "NO I DID NOT!" I backed away from her infuriated due to the fact I was just slaped. "I have never seen you or your stupid jacket in my entire life, and No my name's not Curtis." What was my name? Suddenly my name hit me. "It's Sam. Now if you would just stop being a crazy Bitc*, I would like to go home now.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    I stared at him and felt my eyes become wet the second time that day. Weird, so many in one day and and less in three years. 'He has aminesia!' I got an idea. "Okay, well if you don't know me, let's have a pokemon battle!" I said and held out Carmen's pokeball. 'If he doesn't remember me, maybe is pokemon will!'

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    "Fine," I spoke then wondered if I had pokemon? Again it hit, that I did. I reached down and pulled one of my balls from my pocket. "Dragonair go!" It came out ready for it's oppents pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    OOC: Sorry being absent for so long. I have had a busy week and weekend. I will try to post as soon as I can.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Can I still join?
    Name: Scottura (Likes to be called Scott) and Sarina
    Scott's Gender: Male
    Serina's Gender: Female
    Scott's Starter Pokemon: A, black, male Pikachu
    Sarina's Starter Pokemon: A female Jigglypuff
    Scott's Personality: He is the quite type, though he talks rarely to people he has met. The only person he ever really speaks to is his twin sister. He doesn't question people about their lives and their history; as long as people don't question him. He is very adept at reading books on anything, so he knows alot about pokemon and other stuff like their behavours. He has no friends except for his sister and his Pikachu. He speaks his mind, but considering he is a quite person, it's a bit hard to here him. When he does make friends with people, they can find he is very trustworthy, yet he does seem to infuriate them alot. He never picks a fight with anyone, it's usually someone else picking a fight with him. Most people find that when they're around him, if he's angry, that they sense a dark aura coming from him.
    Sarina's Personality: Her personality is the same as her brothers, except that she is more social and talks alot. When she talks to people she doesn't infuriate them alot, just irratate them. People find that if they're around her when she's annoyed, sense that a cold and scary aura comes from her.

Scott's Appearance: Around 6'5, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time he spends traveling. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace or pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. His clothes are dark gray cargo-pants, black long-sleeve shirt with a dragon inprint on the back, dark brown traveling cloak, and black and red sneakers. On his hands are some black fingerless gloves.
    Sarina's Appearance: She is the same height as her brother and her skin is a bit more tanned than her brother's. Her eyes are a light brownish-purple and her hair is the same as her brother's except hers is straight, long and neat. She has the same necklace or pendant around her neck as her brother's, except hers is silver and more elegant. Her clothes are a white and lavender purple tank-top, a lavender purple skirt with a dark purple belt and white, purple and lavender purle sneakers. On her right wrist she has two braclets, a yellow and a black one. And on her left wrist she has a yellow wrist band and on her upper arm she has a dark purple sweat band.

Brief history: They were born in Lavender Town, as twins, as well as their brothers, to parents they never knew. They all lived quite happily together until Scott and Serina were about 2. Then their parents disapeared and all of their brothers went on there own journies and never came back, so they were left out in front of some strange building to be raised and looked after by the people who were there. When they were 4 they went into some dark cave, and when they came back out Scott was puzzled to find a cut mark across his back. When they were 7, they started playing on route 12, as they were coming back Scott heard a pokemon cry for help, so they ran off in the direction it was coming from. When they got there they saw where the noise was coming from, it was a strange coloured pikachu, and it was being attacked by a group of people with an 'R' on each of their uniforms. Scott was so angry at the people picking on the pokemon that he started throwing rocks at them, the strange pikachu took the chance and ran into the forest. The people in uniform were angry at Scott and Sarina, mainly at Scott because he was the one throwing the stones, one of the uniformed people had enough and went after them. They were too fast for the uniformed person and they outran him a mile. When they were just about to enter Lavender Town, the same pikachu confronted them, even though they couldn't understand it they knew it was saying 'thanks'. The pikachu stayed with them after that. When they were 15 they left Lavender Town, with the strange pikachu, and made there way to Pallet Town, to start finding their parents and maybe their brothers. While they were on the road, Scott had to steal food or stuff to sell to feed his sister, the strange pikachu and himself. Once, a strange old women came up to them and said that they both had great power and they needed to travel to Saffron City to seek a certain psychic person who would tell them what the power was.

Home town: Lavender Town

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back