• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

Did/Are you enjoying LGM EX?

• Yes! (Please share why?)

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • No. (Please share why?)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Err, I got an error when I tried to put my Pokes in the Daycare.....

Also, where do you catch Eevee?

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Err, I got an error when I tried to put my Pokes in the Daycare.....

Also, where do you catch Eevee?

Huh... could have sworn I fixed that error already, but I'll look into it again. Could you give me the specific error you're receiving?
    Eevees can be found in the new island I added in a recent update (Power Peak), I think there should be one at the Celadon Mansion as well, which was formerly a Tyrogue.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Here's is the error:
    PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

I hope that the fix doesn't force me to restart my save over again.

Also when do Pichu, Igglybuff, and Cleffa evolve???

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    This game looks really good! I'll be giving this new incarnation a try later.

One question though, and no offense meant towards your choices... but is there any chance we could get a precious Pikachu-colored (regular, non-Shiny) Mimikyu as a starter? I don't dislike Shiny Mimikyu; I just like its regular colors much better, and I would like to have the starter that way complete with the special move.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Here's is the error:
    PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

I hope that the fix doesn't force me to restart my save over again.

Also when do Pichu, Igglybuff, and Cleffa evolve???

The issue was with the script command in the eventing. Copying the daycare script section from a fresh Essentials over to LGM EX seemed to fix the error, so I'll have that download available soon. My update seemed to have stopped overworld encounters as well, so I went ahead and fixed that.

Pichu, Igglybuff, and Cleffa evolve through leveling up with high friendship, as in the official games.

This game looks really good! I'll be giving this new incarnation a try later.

One question though, and no offense meant towards your choices... but is there any chance we could get a precious Pikachu-colored (regular, non-Shiny) Mimikyu as a starter? I don't dislike Shiny Mimikyu; I just like its regular colors much better, and I would like to have the starter that way complete with the special move.

I'll take that into consideration if I decide to expand on the game more, thanks for reaching out!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    Running through a new game after a while. Are overworld encounters disabled? Or is there a setting for it?

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Running through a new game after a while. Are overworld encounters disabled? Or is there a setting for it?

It accidentally got removed when I updated the scripts. I'll reimplement it into the next version, I'm still deciding if it's ready for release or not.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    It accidentally got removed when I updated the scripts. I'll reimplement it into the next version, I'm still deciding if it's ready for release or not.

Well, the in game trades are kinda wonky.....

The Drowzee trade on Route 2 gave me a galarian mr. Mime. (I know that you're supposed to get Galar Mr. Mime through a trade in Vermillion)
    I can't trade Magneton for Galar Farfetch'd.

Some other things:

The game also seems to softlock (get stuck in a loop) when an opponent uses Metronome.

I also found that enemy Grimer can't attack (the game still plays after the error though).

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Well, the in game trades are kinda wonky.....

The Drowzee trade on Route 2 gave me a galarian mr. Mime. (I know that you're supposed to get Galar Mr. Mime through a trade in Vermillion)
    I can't trade Magneton for Galar Farfetch'd.

Some other things:

The game also seems to softlock (get stuck in a loop) when an opponent uses Metronome.

I also found that enemy Grimer can't attack (the game still plays after the error though).

I've updated the Vermilion City trade to Sirfetch'd, and fixed the bug with Magneton (it was also checking if it was female, and Magneton are a genderless species).
    I've also fixed the Metronome bug (I think, it doesn't throw the error anymore), but I couldn't replicate the Grimer bug. Can you show me the error that occurs with Grimer?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I've updated the Vermilion City trade to Sirfetch'd, and fixed the bug with Magneton (it was also checking if it was female, and Magneton are a genderless species).
    I've also fixed the Metronome bug (I think, it doesn't throw the error anymore), but I couldn't replicate the Grimer bug. Can you show me the error that occurs with Grimer?

Ack, I might not be able to until I run into a wild Grimer to see if the error is only limited to Grimer owned by Trainers......😔

I thought the Magneton trade gave you galarian farfetched? Is the Sirfectch'd trade an alternate way to get it because of the unique evolution mechanic???

Also, how do you find Squirtle? Surfing or in the tall grass???

Did you also change the Pokemon Tower wild encounters? I saw that Gastly appears in more areas than in the original games.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Ack, I might not be able to until I run into a wild Grimer to see if the error is only limited to Grimer owned by Trainers......😔

I thought the Magneton trade gave you galarian farfetched? Is the Sirfectch'd trade an alternate way to get it because of the unique evolution mechanic???

Also, how do you find Squirtle? Surfing or in the tall grass???

Did you also change the Pokemon Tower wild encounters? I saw that Gastly appears in more areas than in the original games.

Oh, haven't tried trainer Grimers yet, I'll test that when I get the chance.

The G-Farfetch'd evolution may be difficult, so I figured there should be an alternative to provide straight-up Sirfetch'd for those who want it.

Squirtles can be found generally on land (grass), but can be found on the water (surf) in Pallet Town as well.

There may be inconsistencies between the FRLG editions of the Pokemon Tower VS LGM's.

EDIT: The Grimer error has to do with the move Fling and TRs not being properly implemented. I've edited the script for a temporary solution until I can get TRs working properly.

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Hi. I downloaded the game, but i keep getting a stuck script

The game hasn't been updated for a bit, but that will change soon. The update will include several fixes for various bugs found in play.
    EDIT: v2.4.2 is now available! It mostly contains bug fixes and changes found by the playerbase! Thanks for your reports!

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello, when was v2.4.2 release??
    i swear my words fall on deaf ears with you, that or you really are a bot like my theory suggests, which would explain some of your patterns

especially considering your answer was literally right above your post thus rendering the question 100% meaningless

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Most notably, there seems to be an issue with the outbreaks script and the overworld encounters, in which the outbreak Pokemon don't appear despite being defined... I'm not sure how to fix this one, but I'll ask in the Discord since I usually find good help there.

Back