• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    umm...
    i hav a question
    when i go to mt pyre, the ranger always calls me and takes me to johto
    and after i fight blitz and defeat him, a level99 dark lugia fights me and i dont know if it is glithched or it is supposed to be level 99

help??

Cid

Years
    Erm... That lvl 99 Dark Lugia isn't a glitch... You can just battle it or run anyway... He isn't that hard...

Edit: Also you can't catch it with Pokeballs or anything (if that's the reason why you call it a glitch) since its catch rate is 0...

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Erm... That lvl 99 Dark Lugia isn't a glitch... You can just battle it or run anyway... He isn't that hard...

Edit: Also you can't catch it with Pokeballs or anything (if that's the reason why you call it a glitch) since its catch rate is 0...

Thanks a lot, it cleared things up for me.

and what do u do after u beat the 7th gym?? I think i need to find groudon. but where is he??
    Entei keeps blocking me

please help

Years
    I did lvl 70 dark lugia event and i went to ice island the articuno is not there i asked someone that person said did you get the blue, red and yellow shard. Do i need the shards in my bag or is there some problems?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    no, articuno is glitched...
    after getting the 8th badge, you could just fly back to cinnabar and catch them before the glitch occurs... :\

Cid

Years
    Hey, I dunno if this is a glitch but when I started off again (using version 3) and Turtwig (male) evolved into a Grotle, it became female! I was really startled and I want to know if this is a glitch or not... (my Turtwig is gay T_T) And, BTW, this is not an April Fools Joke!!! (I hate those jokes...)

Edit: Also, from lvl 16, when it evolved, it became lvl 14! (THIS IS NO JOKE!)

Here's a pic:
    PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread
    Now there can't be a lvl 14 Grotle, can there? (Grotle evolved at lvl 16)
    I hate sex change!!! T_T

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    er, what!? O.o
    a lot of things have happened when April came to town... :\
    I'll fix that then...

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I'll check on it, and btw, how'd you met a Turtwig in S.F. Path anyways? And in lvl 5? Hm... I wonder... :laugh:

Cid

Years
    I'll check on it, and btw, how'd you met a Turtwig in S.F. Path anyways? And in lvl 5? Hm... I wonder... :laugh:
    Woah!!! You caught me there!!! (I used some tool to edit the starters lol) Anyway, my comment is no use since you're starting off from scratch anyway... So are you going to use Fire Red as the base? And are you keeping the map or will you change it a bit?

Edit: Also, do you think it was the tool I used that cause the problem? I dunno... :\

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    gotcha! :P
    anyways, yeah, I'm thinking to start from scratch with a FireRed ROM...
    and no, it wasn't caused by the tool.

Turtwig was a Bellsprout, and Grotle was a Parasect. If you look at the order in the kanto dex, Parasect comes first, and so the level went down...

Cid

Years
    Where do i find latios i watched the tv after the elite 4
    Erm... Latios is flying around after you finish that event... Just like Ruby... Also, you can check out this thread when you ask for legendary locations instead of asking here (it's posted at the main thread of PRD:ROL).
    Here's the link: https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=130078

gotcha! :P
    anyways, yeah, I'm thinking to start from scratch with a FireRed ROM...
    and no, it wasn't caused by the tool.

Turtwig was a Bellsprout, and Grotle was a Parasect. If you look at the order in the kanto dex, Parasect comes first, and so the level went down...
    Oooh... I get it now... Yeah I remember Parasect's cry (the long cry with lots of tones)... Anyway, I mentioned up there that Latios is flying around like in Ruby... So how will you work that out with Fire Red? Will you use some script? (I'm not that good at scripting :P)

Last edited:

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    and Angeallen is Dodrio

so why didn;t you make Turtwig come first in Parasect's place to avoid this problem? I had a lv 18 Grotle and it downgraded to lv 15. whaddahexup?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh and enirevtux I kind hav a thought of how he would make latios/as random: take the entei coding and format it for latios/as . Simple as pie

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    ahm i have aquestion after beating L.C leader xilfer..then groudon flew ayaw on the cave..where should i go now to morient town or what town or cave?? pls help...thx

i cant get to motrient town i beat the cavern where u release groundon but entei is still blocking the way??where should i go now??plss help

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back