• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakarotto

~w0w
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I've just end this game. That's best hack ever I played. You should work for nintendo. How can I found Umbreon? Happiness at night?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Can I catch Dark Lugia later on? (just beat gym at snow soft). Also, how on earth do I get leafeon? I remember seeing it in one of your screenies. Oh yea btw I love the "welcoming commity" lol.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    You can catch Dark Lugia Later on in the game......After you beat the elite four. He can only be captured with a Master Ball though.
    Use a Leaf stone on a F Eevee.

Cid

Years
    Where is Shaymin?
    When is the next Shadow Lugia event (I'm talking about the lvl 70 one)?
    What evolutions does the Male Eevee have?
    Thanks...

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    Shaymin is right by the electric cave...
    After you beat the elite four in kanto.
    I think the regular ones RBY-RSE

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Where is Shaymin?
    Thanks...

If anyone wants to know the legendaries locations they should just consult my guide (link in my sig)

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
    Where is Shaymin?
    Thanks...

The Shadow Lugia event is the event in Vermillion City. Go to the pokemon center and surf to the left, and then up. There is a cave, and then you get to the event.

You get to Vermillion City after you beat the elite 4, and you get the ticket from (i think..?) your brother. (maybe your mom, i forget, i beat the game it seems like ages ago now)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Do you Have A Guide On How To get to the 6th gym? I can't seem to get there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    ummm i brand new n all dat n ive been reading pepo quotes n all. my ? is how do i put this hack game onto my psp. i got version 3.90 m33-2 n i got a gba emulator on here. but i dont know wat to do with the ips files n all dat. help me out please.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    You'll need to patch the IPS file onto a clean Ruby ROM using LIPS-Lunar IPS Patcher...

Years
    Why do the Soft Snow,Down Pour,and Tabuli Gyms look like Ruby's?Do you plan on changing to look like their types?(Soft Snow gym looks likea normal type gym and not a ice type gym)Why does a steel typed gym have fighting type trainers?Why not have youngsters instead of battle girls and a bird keeper to replace the black belt with skarmory?Oh,and could you replace the youngsters in Luster gym with bird keepers?I was just wondering if you could change these things if you can.I don't hate your hack it's one of the best hacks i've ever played.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    Why do the Soft Snow,Down Pour,and Tabuli Gyms look like Ruby's?Do you plan on changing to look like their types?(Soft Snow gym looks likea normal type gym and not a ice type gym)Why does a steel typed gym have fighting type trainers?Why not have youngsters instead of battle girls and a bird keeper to replace the black belt with skarmory?Oh,and could you replace the youngsters in Luster gym with bird keepers?I was just wondering if you could change these things if you can.I don't hate your hack it's one of the best hacks i've ever played.

If you haven't already noticed there are a lot of maps that don't have much editing involved.
    Take a look at the town where to fourth gym is.....The events surrounding it....Not very many changes......I guess thats something for you to consider DJG.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    OK I just beat the 6th gym leader. (water type). And now I'm stuck. I screwed around for a bit and got to JHOTO and cherrygrove city is closed off... Just a thought is there the WHOLE jhoto region?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    No, he only mapped that part and it isn't possible to get past those guards. Head over to the Bee woods.....It is south of Monatmi city.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back