• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcon-Death

I can haz ur hackz nao?
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Where can you find Phione (sp?)

I keep finding Manaphy's egg, and it crashes ( I know not to press start, but i happens after a battle, Im considering just flying out if I have to.

If you dont want to post spoilers, just PM me the answers please.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    I have one, little question. Can u write when pokemon that normally evolve when u trade them, trade with something or give stone evolve now?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Yes I just got my baby lugia and i just teleported back. Where do I go now?

Edit: found the way.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I have one, little question. Can u write when pokemon that normally evolve when u trade them, trade with something or give stone evolve now?

If I understand what you are saying, but all of the trade evos like Golem will evolve at some level.......

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Ancient Cave, the cave you will go through before you can get to Destral City. ;)

Years
  • Must all your gyms be ridiculously overpowered?!

The steel one was bad, forcing me to get Vilpix's flamethrower before I could beat it.

The fire one... is worse. My Wartortle won't be learning any water-type moves except water gun until hydro pump. How the heck am I supposed to win here?!

Team:
    Lv.33 Wartortle
    Lv.30 Grovyle
    Lv.30 Baby Lugia
    Lv.34 Vulpix

Years
  • Yeah, you cheat your way through a game. I'll just do it the right way.

Anyway, any idea on how to stop double team? That's my main problem with this gym. I can't kill them fast enough, the they DT enough that I can't hit them at all.

EDIT: Okay, I beat it. Scored a crit with Baby Lugia's water gun on the last pokemon(The annoying Charizard). (This was a while ago, just now realized that I should say I'm okay now, though.)

I'm not sure what to do after getting thunderbolt, but I'll try and figure it out first.

EDIT: Okay, I have no idea. Where do you go after that?

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Must all your gyms be ridiculously overpowered?!

The steel one was bad, forcing me to get Vilpix's flamethrower before I could beat it.

The fire one... is worse. My Wartortle won't be learning any water-type moves except water gun until hydro pump. How the heck am I supposed to win here?!

Team:
    Lv.33 Wartortle
    Lv.30 Grovyle
    Lv.30 Baby Lugia
    Lv.34 Vulpix
    I used a Geodude to K.O. all of his fire Pokémon in 1-2 hits. Then used a Luxray on his Charzard since it is a FIR/FLY type. Try that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    Lol, Dark Lugia on 99 lvl isn't hard. Just use curse, night shade and confuse ray, when u have haunter. U will beat it with a bit of luck.
    @2x up
    I beat his Infernape with Monferno lvl 32 (i used aerial ace) and other with geodude on level 20.

Where can i get DIVE?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yeah, you cheat your way through a game. I'll just do it the right way.

Anyway, any idea on how to stop double team? That's my main problem with this gym. I can't kill them fast enough, the they DT enough that I can't hit them at all.

EDIT: Okay, I beat it. Scored a crit with Baby Lugia's water gun on the last pokemon(The annoying Charizard). (This was a while ago, just now realized that I should say I'm okay now, though.)

I'm not sure what to do after getting thunderbolt, but I'll try and figure it out first.

EDIT: Okay, I have no idea. Where do you go after that?

After getting the 4th badge, head back to your brother's gym. ;)
    and sorry about the overpowered thing... Here's the story... BANSHEE is the character representative of my bestfriend whom calls himself BANSHEE, but I call him BARD... I asked him if he wants to be in my hack, and he agreed, with a quick statement that he'll be a fire gym leader with Charizard, Ninetales, Infernape and Rapidash... T_T And there you go, without Rapidash... :D

Lol, Dark Lugia on 99 lvl isn't hard. Just use curse, night shade and confuse ray, when u have haunter. U will beat it with a bit of luck.
    @2x up
    I beat his Infernape with Monferno lvl 32 (i used aerial ace) and other with geodude on level 20.

Where can i get DIVE?

Dive is in Silk Path... I think I already answered this question... Search through it. ;)

Years
  • Just... why double team? Why did you give them double team?

Anyway, I need help on this. After you get thunderbolt for helping out Alex, where do you go then? (I figured out to head back to Kevin's gym upon playing my pokemon sapphire versin, and facing down Norman.)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Just... why double team? Why did you give them double team?

Anyway, I need help on this. After you get thunderbolt for helping out Alex, where do you go then? (I figured out to head back to Kevin's gym upon playing my pokemon sapphire versin, and facing down Norman.)

JOHTO was just.., an extra map..? :\
    Anyways, that's not the place to go next...
    After that event, go back to Selaro Island and go to Selaro Town and surf in the waters of ROSE PATH and you'll reach DOWNPOUR city. ;)

Next time, search before you post, even if it means reading the main thread as well...

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    Ok, i got DIVE, but where i have to dive to find that what i'm searching (i even don't know what i am searching xD).I've only found submarine.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back