• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    But where to go from green valley if I want catch Arceus and where is Suicune.

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    go through side path from monatomi city and u will get to entrance of ancient cave (formerly meteor falls in original ruby)

Years
  • what do i have to do after i get dive from ash do i have to continue from lost sea or do something to the entei? If i have to continue from lost sea can someone tell me the way to continue

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Where do I find the bike to get over the bike path?
    I think I'm missing something here...
    Thanks in advance

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    okies... after getting dive, go back to Cinnabar and surf south and use dive there. ;)

and to get through the bike path, you'll need a bike. simply go west from monatami city and you're gonna be in side path. work your way north until you'll reach Ancient cave, then work your way through it and you'll end up in a town where the bike is. ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Thanks!
    I'll be sure to comb the city ;D

EDIT: I went through the tunnel and came to the city with one house and a looping bike track.
    There are 4 people and I have talked to all of them.
    I see some more of the city that is above the biking loop but have no idea how to go over there (where I am supposing the bike is).

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Thanks!
    I'll be sure to comb the city ;D

EDIT: I went through the tunnel and came to the city with one house and a looping bike track.
    There are 4 people and I have talked to all of them.
    I see some more of the city that is above the biking loop but have no idea how to go over there (where I am supposing the bike is).

the "bike loop" you are speaking about is actually a path that you can stroll over, hope i helped ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    I seem to be having a problem with the following legends: Mew, Registeel, Heatran and Cresselia don't seem to be appearing where they were supposed to. Correct me if I'm wrong, are these the right places?:

Mew: Lost Sea near Tabuli Town
    Registeel: Electric Cave
    Heatran: Fire Cave
    Cresselia: Renica Tunnel

Also, I never caught Rotom, but when I talk to the TV, it says Rotom isn't there anymore.

And before you ask, yes, I have all 8 badges, beat the Elite Four and completed the Dark Lugia Event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back