• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueRabbit

Don't know if anyone tried and succeed but my opinion is that Lugia isn't catchable without MBall

ahh ok, I was just thinking that if Angallen could be shiny (which I dont suppose it can), I might SR and use the master ball there if Lugia didnt need it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    HI everyone! I really need help! My espeon still won't evolve...i already gave her all the carbos and stuff and she won't take anymore...what level does she evolve into espeon? Thanks in advance!

TheBlueRabbit

HI everyone! I really need help! My espeon still won't evolve...i already gave her all the carbos and stuff and she won't take anymore...what level does she evolve into espeon? Thanks in advance!

Friendship is really, really hard. Giving them vitamins will help a lot, but wont strictly evolve. Battle with it a lot, and level up a lot, but dont let Espeon faint. Friendship pokemon have no set evolution level, so it could be anywhere from Lv.5 to Lv.100. To put it in perspective, I got my Baby Lugia, obtained at Lv. 15, to evolve at Level 39. I battled with it continuously, and did not let it faint even once.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Friendship is really, really hard. Giving them vitamins will help a lot, but wont strictly evolve. Battle with it a lot, and level up a lot, but dont let Espeon faint. Friendship pokemon have no set evolution level, so it could be anywhere from Lv.5 to Lv.100. To put it in perspective, I got my Baby Lugia, obtained at Lv. 15, to evolve at Level 39. I battled with it continuously, and did not let it faint even once.

I got mine at the Thin Forest at Level 10 and now she's almost Level 60 and still won't evolve. Gee, it really is hard. Well, thanks for the help!!!=)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but my Kirlia won't evolve into Gardevoir... It's presently at level 31 (and female, with higher special attack than defense). Nothing has happened after it's leveled up, no screen or anything. Any help would be great.

EDIT: Just checked, and for some reason its attack and defense are both exactly the same. So I'll assume I have to wait until one or the other gets higher.

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Help me

In RB LoG when i lad the rom it comes up with

Analyzing . . . success!
    Unpacking . . . sucess!

Day/Night Sys. V.0.1.2

BY MASTERMIND_X

and then the screen goes black and nothing starts. what just happened?
    sum1 plz tell me

Last edited:

TheBlueRabbit

Is there any particular place that Latios is likely to appear? Or do i have to search everywhere until i find him? Also, if there anywhere he wont appear?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Is there any particular place that Latios is likely to appear? Or do i have to search everywhere until i find him? Also, if there anywhere he wont appear?

if you haven't seen Latios yet, then run around the grassy areas with repels...
    if you already saw him, follow him...

In RB LoG when i lad the rom it comes up with

Analyzing . . . success!
    Unpacking . . . sucess!

Day/Night Sys. V.0.1.2

BY MASTERMIND_X

and then the screen goes black and nothing starts. what just happened?
    sum1 plz tell me

no idea... might be a ROM patching glitch...

NatureKeeper

Dark Lugia is catchable without Mball. The lvl 99 one isn't but the one in Destiny is.

Dark Lugia's catch rate is 0%, 100% is needed to catch it, which only is present in Master Ball.

It's not hard. Get an acro bike and a max repel. Then go to a route and use a Max Repel, and go into a patch of grass, and get something to hold down your B button, then leave it for a good while hopping. Return to find a wild Latios eventually.

And by the way, there is a much easier way not wasting you masterball on Roaming PKMN. Just keep encountering it, weaken it and sleep it and do whatever you can. Then dish out balls. It'll be caught. My Cresselia in Diamond was caught at first try.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2015
    I've got a question about 'live of guardians'.

I'm here

And don't know what to do next? I was in the cave up, and there's nothing in there except one rock that can be smashed, but I don't have the rock smash.

I forgot to say that I really like this hack! Great job mate :)

TheBlueRabbit

Dark Lugia's catch rate is 0%, 100% is needed to catch it, which only is present in Master Ball.

It's not hard. Get an acro bike and a max repel. Then go to a route and use a Max Repel, and go into a patch of grass, and get something to hold down your B button, then leave it for a good while hopping. Return to find a wild Latios eventually.

And by the way, there is a much easier way not wasting you masterball on Roaming PKMN. Just keep encountering it, weaken it and sleep it and do whatever you can. Then dish out balls. It'll be caught. My Cresselia in Diamond was caught at first try.
    Right, thanks :)
    But i dont really get how Hopping on a bike = Latios... Can you explain this, please? Thanks :)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I've got a question about 'live of guardians'.

I'm here

And don't know what to do next? I was in the cave up, and there's nothing in there except one rock that can be smashed, but I don't have the rock smash.

I forgot to say that I really like this hack! Great job mate :)

in that screenshots, continue going right until you can see the stairs...
    that's where you're suppose to go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2015
    Oh, yes. I was there, but I thought the way was blocked (lol). Stupid me. Anyway, good luck with the hack. If you finish it one day, it's gonna be one of the best hacks ever :)

EDIT

Does Skarmory evolve into Skarmiger? If yes, how?

EDIT

Dunno if thath's the right place, but I found a bug.

He gave me HM06 (second time).

And BTW after last event (when Dark Organisation stole another pokemon by freezing it) ppl said that they are in Mineral Cave, but when I go there a guy says that 'I'm not prepared to go further' or sth like that and I don't know what to do next.

And again I have to mention that this hack is really amazing :) almost no bugs and great story. Keep it up Destinedjagold!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Oh, yes. I was there, but I thought the way was blocked (lol). Stupid me. Anyway, good luck with the hack. If you finish it one day, it's gonna be one of the best hacks ever :)

EDIT

Does Skarmory evolve into Skarmiger? If yes, how?

EDIT

Dunno if thath's the right place, but I found a bug.

He gave me HM06 (second time).

And BTW after last event (when Dark Organisation stole another pokemon by freezing it) ppl said that they are in Mineral Cave, but when I go there a guy says that 'I'm not prepared to go further' or sth like that and I don't know what to do next.

And again I have to mention that this hack is really amazing :) almost no bugs and great story. Keep it up Destinedjagold!

Have you downloaded the Guide Tool...?
    Also, Ryan gave ye the HM RockSmash the second time...?
    What were you doing before that happened, so that I can trace where to check...

Hey guys! I was just wondering where to find Breloom for Tropius. Exeggutor was extremely easy to find though. Anyone know?

Breloom's inside the cave, but Pikachu's blocking your way.

TheBlueRabbit

Great, Thanks! =)
    I finally found him, but i may now have an issue... The tide in Suicune's cave doesnt seem to be changing, and its kinda stuck on high tide so i cant get to it.... Am i just unlucky, looking at the wrong times? Or could this be a bug?

adipasa

Amateur Hacker
    Years
  • Friendship is really, really hard. Giving them vitamins will help a lot, but wont strictly evolve. Battle with it a lot, and level up a lot, but dont let Espeon faint. Friendship pokemon have no set evolution level, so it could be anywhere from Lv.5 to Lv.100. To put it in perspective, I got my Baby Lugia, obtained at Lv. 15, to evolve at Level 39. I battled with it continuously, and did not let it faint even once.

My baby Lugia hold soothe bell, n evolve at lv.32 :D
    Now my Lugia is very strong.
    Hm. . i have finish the E4.
    Now where must i go?
    the KANTO REGION is uncompleted map.
    And cave at rentlebud, how can i enter this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back