• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Trainer Jeremy's Sprites

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Who's PKMN Trainer Jeremy? That would be me in my alter ego! :P Anyway I have a BUNCH of sprites, but since a slow modem, I'm running out of space in my account, and attachments are acting up, I'll just post a SMALL sample of my sprites. ;)

Here's my first 32-bit sprite I made, it's my lil brother Vincent! ^_^

Just sprites of me 32-bit style ;)

This sprite is of Lisa from Pok?mon Movie 3 Spell of the Unown. Yeah, I made a sprite of her, what, what? Quit looking at me like that. :p

Now here's some oldschool sprites. ;)

My FIRST sprite! The one that started it all! ;)

Me, again, also know as Cobalt. ;)

The remix. :cool:

She's one of my orginal characters. Diamond!

Some of my friends in no order! :cool:

Elias!

Rashard!

Emmanual!

Benny!

Who she you might ask? She's Jeanette! She's a girl that I liked for 2 years, but she didn't like me, or even want to talk to me. Then she saw my Pok?mon Ice hack *brang it in a floppy on the last day of school :cool: * And she find out we have a lot of things in common and she wanted me to redraw her to look more evil o_O. *It's not that one :P* She never spoke to me for 2 years, but now she's talking to me! ^_^ I hope that SwampertLover doesn't get angry.
    But I think, like my friends said, I got to the point where she likes me. :P She starting to deny it, but she constantly blushes. Whoa, that was long!

Anyway what yall think? I'm willing to take requests too! ;)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    What type of requests are you taking? just trainer sprites or pokemon and trainer sprites because I like your spirtes and I need some.

Cosmo

Is gone......
    Years
    You know that "I love you" animation in your sig? I recall you making one of Eli saying "I love you Cassie". His sprite looked a lot like Junichi. Do you still have that by any chance?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i dont think his sprites suk i think that they are really good i wanna request something but i cant think of anything ^^'

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I would like to request some sprites. It's like a team rocket member with an A on there shirt instead of the R. The color of thier shirts are Navy blue and their pants are black. And I would like both the male and female please. They will be featured in my game Pokemon: Liquid. I'll give you credit for making them if you can. Thanks :) ...

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Pika 2 lol!!!
    I've gotta say! ur sprites are dam awesome.u r a great artist.....
    I dont know who's the idiot who told the suk.

Err..I'm makin a hacks ThunderStar-U might have seen it
    If possible Can u make me some trainer sprites for the Gym leaders and E4's.
    Not rushing u up-Can u also make some Poke sprites
    Thnx in advance

Back