• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
  • Hei Mikami

Hei was a tad confused when Penny's Weezing transformed into a Haxorus to match his, but then realized that her Weezing was in fact a Ditto. The new Blade looked like an exact copy, even the tiny scratch on one of Blade's scales had been duplicated. Once Blade noticed Rook transform, he became more happy having another of his kind around. His anger at Hei for getting in trouble disappeared and he walked over to talk to the new Haxorus.

Hei saw this and momentarily felt sad, despite Pokemon being from different species, they still managed to understand each other even when they only spoke their names. Hei and Penny on the other hand were humans, yet they were separated by speech. Hei inwardly kicked himself for not learning English when he had the chance.

They had made it safe and sound from the intersection to the Hotel, the lack of zombies put Hei slightly on edge; the longer they went without seeing a zombie, the more likely they were to find one when they weren't watching. He walked into the Hotel, a bit spooked, but confidently, not wanting to reveal his fears to Penny. Together in silence they walked up the stairwell, their Pokemon following behind, talking in their mysterious language to each other. They got to the floor below Hei's, the stairs in front of them having being blasted away by Hei himself leaving a gap that dropped to the floor below.

Hei had adapted rapidly to his form of living, the stairs weren't even an obstacle for him, he backed up, getting enough distance. He took off, sprinting not for the gap, but for the wall to his right. He jumped at the blasted end of the stairs, hitting the wall to his right, pushed off that as soon as he landed and aimed for a little bit right of the opposing corner. He landed and pushed off again, this time propelling himself up to his floor.

"戻る、ブレイド" [Return, Blade] he said once he had landed and regained upright posture. The Haxorus groaned slightly as he was zapped back into his Pokeball that Hei clipped to his belt. He left Penny for a couple of seconds, coming back with a rope. Hei tied one end of the rope to the steel handrail, pulling and tieing tightly so that it did not loosed. He chucked the other end down to Penny, hoping she was able to use it to climb up to his level.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Luna Krescent
    Balice, the city of paradise flesh-eating zombies.

-----

"Just ignore the huge explosion that signals life, but go after the small one that could be anything?" I was a little annoyed. Damian didn't want to go to the site of the explosion that created a mini mushroom cloud, but once he saw this small one from the exact same site we just had to go.

"Yup, that's the case. You'll see why." We were flying on his shiny Golurk, Graylem. I was surprised the thing could fly at all. At least it was a lot faster, and safer, than walking. It was only a matter of minutes before we were at the place.

As soon as we got to the building where the explosion had occured, Graylem made a sharp turn before landing and smashing a group of zombies. I was about to ask why he did it, but then I noticed three figures I knew too well...

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Kris Kollyns
    The little Golem that smashed.

-----

Suddenly, a Golurk appeared from nowhere and smashed the zombies that were coming. I looked up, and an expression of shock crossed my face. "Damian? Luna?" Two of our friends - whom we thought were back home - were in this zombie infested city. What was with all of the familiar faces anyway?

"Kris? Krystal? Destiny?" The two incquired simultaneously. They hopped off of the shiny Golurk, who I knew to be Graylem, and ran over to us.

"I can't believe you're here!" Krystal said excitedly, before her expression turned to dread, "I can't believe you're here." She repeated, sadness in her voice this time.

"Talk later. For now let's-"

"Let me guess; you have some kind of heavily fortified, high tech safe house that's likely safer than wherever we were going?" I interrupted, smiling.

"Yeah, that's about right." Damian scratched his head as he spoke.

I looked at the others, "Well, we could always notify the others with telepathy. We could meet up again later too." I said, causing Krystal to let out Dream. "Now Dream, through telepathy, I want you to say this...to Nightmare;" The name just popped into my head, "Kris, Krystal and Destiny have gone to another safehouse with some friends they just reunited with. Contact us when you reach safety." I knew with the way Dream worked, Nightmare would be able to communicate back with telepathy, though only to Dream. Dream sent the message and I turned to the others, "So, what are we watin' around for?"

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • Blade seemed to take notice of his new clone, and pondered over to talk to Rook. The talk was illegible to both Penny and Hei, but the two Pokemon seemed to understand it well enough. It was mocking the two humans just a little at the fact that they could communicate, but Penny ignored it. This situation would have been an awful lot easier if Penny had taken Japanese over French at school last year, but at least she could speak a foreign language, to some extent. She couldn't get every word right. Never the less, Penny, Hei, Rook and Blade made their way to the front of the hotel unharmed, which gave Penny a sense of regret. Well, maybe not regret, but worry. The zombies had just thrown themselves at any surviving human previously, but now they seemed to be avoiding the four of them. Either they were distracted with other matters, or they were planning. The later was much more terrifying. If these... things, could devise plans rather than simply rush ahead, then this would become an awful lot difficult. Still, the original one wasn't great either, as it meant another poor soul would have to deal with them, and if they were alone, then chances of survival were slim. But then again, it did mean that Penny and Hei wouldn't be getting into any trouble, which worked as a somewhat selfish way to subside the anxiety. Anyway, the two paced into the hotel lobby, which was eerily quiet, which soon brought back the sense of fear. Unlike Hei who was doing well to mask his worry if any, Penelope wasn't doing well. Anyone could tell she was worried, just by the look in her eyes. But she followed Hei up the stairs anyway, with Rook and Blade plodding along heavily behind them.

Penny glanced at the next obstacle. "Um... now what?" she asked somewhat rhetorically, as she glanced at what remained of the stairs. The steps had been blown clean off, leaving a large gap heading below. To keep the zombies away no doubt.

Hei however, seemed to take this in his stride. Taking a few steps back, he then ran directly over to the gap, making a few small leaps onto the remains of the stairs and rapidly making his way to the other side. He made it look far too easy. After returning Blade to his Pokéball, Hei disappeared for a moment leaving Rook and Penny alone at the stairs, waiting for him to return. Why had he left? Maybe to find a way to help Penny and Rook across the gap? Hopefully, otherwise the two of them would be stuck here. There was no way she could cross that gap without help. There was no way she was going to get across at all after what happened next. First there was a faint moaning, which Penny thought of as simply the wind, but the source became apparent soon enough. Penny gave in to her curiosity, and moved down to the base of the stairs to see what was causing the noise. Three zombies, much like the ones earlier, appeared through the door of the hotel, their view fixated on the stairs. One stood missing an arm, while the second clearly had one or two bullet wounds. These weren't too hard to look as as the remains of their clothing covered the majority of the wound. It was the third which really caused Penny to back away a few inches. The creature was in relatively good shape if you hadn't seen the head. Her – at least Penny assumed it was a female – jaw had quite clearly been smashed, and it now hang by two threads of skin from her cheek bones. It swung gently as the creature turned its head, although it looked purely gruesome. Penny shuffled backwards up the stairs a little, and the zombies spun towards the sound of movement, even if it was almost silent. They stared at her for a moment, before the armless creature hissed, and began to move forward, soon followed by the others. If this had been a film, it would have been somewhat comical, as the one with the injured jaw – or lack of jaw pushed him out of the way, assuming a leader role. Rook moved in front of Penny, and raised his arms to defend her trainer. Stumbling back up the stairs, Penelope watched as Rook struggled to fend off the foe. He wasn't used to being a Haxorus, while he had been a Weezing once before. But this was different. These zombies were stronger than the last, faster too, and seemed to be resisting more of Rook's attacks. He wasn't going to get anywhere if Penny didn't help. Rook never was the greatest tactician of all time.

"Rook, use... um..." The Ditto wasn't the only one unfamiliar with Haxorus. What attacks did they learn? Penny knew it was a Dragon-type, so Penny'd have to go for common attacks. "Try and use Dragon Claw!"

Nodding, Rook pulled back his right arm, leaving his claws to be bathed in a white glow. Swinging his hand forward, Rook's claws connected with the armless characters chest, with a faint white trail following the Ditto's fingertips. It launched the man backwards, but Rook was caught off guard as the zombie layered with bullet-holes swung himself at the Dragon-type, and grabbing his arm in an attempt to subdue the savage beast. As little as Penny would like to admit that, it was working. Fortunately, help was at hand. She could hear footsteps from above, Hei's no doubt, who had probably come back to help. Penny yelled some words to Rook, although they could have been anything over the noise of the fight. Rook managed to understand, and picked up the zombie which restrained him over his head, and then threw him into a wall. Sprinting over to Penny, who had now begun to climb the staircase again, refused to glance behind them. No doubt the zombies were hot on their trail, but that didn't matter, as soon they returned to the gap. But nothing was here to help them. Penny spun around just as Rook did to see the infected. Rook was about to strike when a rope fell down from above. Glancing up, Penny saw Hei, who had just tied the rope to the railings above.

"Haxorus!" yelled Rook, as he smashed another Dragon Claw into one of the zombies. "Or!"

Penny took this chance to climb. She could easily return Rook when she had reached the top, and he hadn't seemed to be faltering in the fight against the two zombies. Wait, two? The armless zombie was smashing himself into Rook while the bullet-wounded one was trying to climb onto the Dragon's back, but the jaw-less beast was no-where to be seen. Penelope simply tried to climb her way up the rope. She had only done this once before, and had fallen down onto a safety mat half-way up. Now the only thing slowing the fall was concrete, which would definitely hurt. However, Penny failed to realise that falling now would just have her land on a zombie. The jaw-less woman grabbed Penny's leg, and tried desperately to pull the living one from the rope. Penelope kicked frantically, but this seemed to make little difference. It couldn't bite her, not yet anyway, as the creature simply was not tall enough. Could it even bite Penny lacking most of its jaw? Probably not, but the other two could, and that would leave Penelope Abbott as another part of the living dead. Penny had already made a pact with Rook that if she was infected to kill her instantly. It just meant less chance to spread the disease. Still struggling, Penny decided to swing her other leg. It connected with the zombies head with such force it knocked the jaw-less zombie backwards. It stumbled, and then fell to its apparent death by tripping down the exploded gap into the stairway. Penny knew as soon as she saw the gap that it would kill someone. Luckily they were as good as dead anyway. But now free, Penny used her last bounds of energy to propel herself up the rope, working mostly off of adrenaline than her own strength. Throwing up her arm, she grabbed the next level of stairs where Hei stood, and her other arm soon joined her. She was now high up enough from the zombies to be reached. Although she hadn't yet gotten up, Penny used a hand to pull off Rook's Pokéball, and then glanced at the scene.

Rook had been pinned down by the two zombies. How could two humans, even if they lacked self-preservation manage to take down a Dragon-type so easily? They were known for being some of the hardiest Pokemon in the world. The light flew from the capture device, engulfing Rook, and dragging him inside. The zombies stumbled forward now lacking a target, and turned back to Penny, who dangled from the next floor. Moving her hand back up, she reached out to grab onto something, hopefully Hei who could help her up. The zombies simply frowned at Penny, realising now that they couldn't reach her. The armless one spat, before the two left, probably on the trail of new flesh.

"A little help, please?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Yui Uchiha

Yui pouted when Psychic left. "Ara, seems she doesn't want me around. Fine, fine, I know when I'm not wanted." Fake sniffling, she teleported out of the building. She appeared in a room in one of the skyscrapers.

"Hmm, what I am going to do...?" Images flashed through her eyes as her spies gave her more information. "Penelope-chan should be just fine; Hei-kun is with her. Kris-kun and his friends seem to be fine as well, as do Miharu-chan's group..." Yui pouted. "Ah, it seems no one really needs any help. Maybe I should go drink sake all alone..."

Miharu Mizushima

Nightmare blinked, hearing a voice come into his head. "Guys, a voice just came into my head."

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Did Nightmare drink too much beer? Is Nightmare hallucinating?" Nightmare actually listened to what the voice was saying. "Oh, no dogs, it's cool. Just some "Dream" person saying that Kris met up with some new friends, went to a safehouse, and wants us to contact them when we reach to safety. In fact, the last comment poses me to ask this question, when the hell are we getting out of these zombie infested streets and getting to whatever house we're getting too?"

Nightmare then noticed that Odessa was drunk and smirked. He pointed at Odessa. "I WILL GIVE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS IF YOU DANCE THE FUNKY CHICKEN!"

Miharu sighed and face palmed at the same time. You pick up those kind of skills when you hang out with Nightmare a lot.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Odessa thought about Nightmare's statement for a second before saying anything, "Bull, you said that the same thing the night we robbed the convenience store when I was twelve" she said, then realized something in that sentence was something she shouldn't have said, "Just shut up and don't do anything HE says" Silva said to her, flicking her tail in an annoyed fashion at Nightmare.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha

Yui had finally decided to go with Hei and Penelope for now. She teleported to the floor above the one they were on, and ran down the stairs. She could see Hei standing near a rope, and Penelope at the bottom of the rope. She grinned at Hei.

"Do you guys need some help?" asked Yui in Japanese.

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu blinked at Odessa before frowning at Nightmare. Nightmare, on the other hand, looked shocked and horrified.

"I would never take a twelve year old girl on a robbing spree!" exclaimed Nightmare. "They are extremely useless and would probably get me caught." Miharu rolled her eyes.

"Nightmare would not take a twelve year old girl on a robbing spree, but I do remember a time where he took a two year old girl on a robbing spree," deadpanned Miharu. "Nice sets of ethics there."

Nightmare grinned. "But her cuteness distracted everyone! Although I was getting chased by worried parents throughout the whole time..."

"And Nightmare's best disguise was a hat on the toddler and on himself." Miharu shook her head. "The sad thing is, the mob really did not recognize Nightmare and the toddler. Those were some stupid people."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

"Yes you would, You distracted the cashier and I cracked the safe. $2500 bucks and you didn't let me have any of it." she gave a false pout, then laughed, "Then again, I was just in it for the experience" she said. Silva gave her an annoyed look, "you really should shut up" she said, Odessa gave her a look, "Oh, their just memories, don't be such a spoil-sport" she said. Silva gave her an annoyed look, "I seem to be the closest thing you have to a functioning moral compass" she murmured, just loud enough for Odessa to hear.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hei Mikami

Hei leaned over the edge to see what was taking Penny so long, but ended up jumping back half a meter as two, no three zombies were after Penny and her Ditto. Hei started to panic, he was literally useless, there was no way that he could help to Penny and her Ditto, Blade would take up too much room. He got down on his knees just as Penny grapped onto the remains of the staircase, returning her Ditto to its Pokeball in the process. She said something to him in her language, and considering the situation and the distress she seemed to be in, he figured she could have said one thing; "Help me."

Hei grabbed Penny by her forearms, gripping tightly so that his grip could not slip. He pulled his foot up, as if he was proposing to someone, then lifted with all his strength, pulling Penny onto the landing that he was on. Hei never really hand any upper body strength, but the rush of adrenaline that pumped through his veins seemed to give him that added strength and soon, they both lay on the cold concrete, breathing heavily.

"なんだってるんじゃねか", Hei exclaimed between breaths.

With his breath back, he got up off the ground and walked over to the door that led from the stairwell to the landing. The Hotel had many floors to it, Hei's was somewhere above midway around the twenty-something floor, he had never bothered to count the floors because the view was fine enough. Plus it was high enough from the ground. There were ten rooms on the floor, Hei's was at the end and overlooked much of the city; all other rooms had been locked. He stood by the door to the landing, holding it open for Penny.

Hei thought he heard Penny mutter some Japanese, so he poked his head back into the stairwell, only to notice a new woman had arrived on the landing; one Hei did not know. "Who the hell are you?" he asked her in Japanese; surprised at her sudden appearance.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Nightmare sniffed haughtily. "I don't know what kind of drugs, or alcohol, you are on, since I wouldn't need anybody to crack the safe; I can just put my hand straight through!"

Miharu sighed. "Maybe I should just arrest Nightmare and be done with it. Mew knows that I already have enough proof to put Nightmare in jail for his whole entire life..."

Yui Uchiha

Yui raised an eyebrow at Hei. "That's quite rude isn't it?" asked Yui, although it wasn't a question. "I heard some zombies, so I headed this way."

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hei Mikami

"Sorry," he said sarcastically in Japanese, "I'm not used to people appearing out of thin air. Excuse me for being surprised," the sarcasm dripped from his voice like venom. He realized that he was getting angry, and just let go, there was no use getting angry at someone for doing next to nothing.

"So your name is?" he asked her politely.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

"No you couldn't, the safe was made with a material that wouldn't let you go straight through it. Very popular in about ten years, everyone will be using it, and as a bonus even though you can stick your hand in how would you bring whatever non-ghost thing that safe contained out" she said, a bit of intelligence shining through the alcohol bogged mind. Silva had given up trying to convince Odessa to shut up, she turned her attention to Nightmare, "I know your planning to have her do something idiotic while shes still drunk enough not to have better sense, but I will personally destroy you if you try to convince her to do anything. Anything at all" she said, as serious a tone as she could manage.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • As Penny felt Hei grab her forearms, she used the last drop of adrenaline to pull herself up to the platform, and then let out a deep sigh of relief, and then let her eyes drop shut for a moment. That didn't go quite as well as she had planned, there was no harm done so it was all good. And for the first time since this epidemic had arrived, Penny had actually killed someone. Sure it was by accident, as she didn't intend to knock the jaw-less zombie down the gap, but it was the first to hopefully add to the many. Not necessarily due to the fact she would begin hunting them down, but simply because the longer she stayed alive, the more of them would fall down other gaps in staircases and other methods of increasing height. Penny sat herself down on the floor and rested on her back. That had been remarkably tiring for what only took about five minutes. Fear would do that to you, even if Penny was feeling more confident than she was when she arrived. At least this numbed the feelings that the zombies were planning an assault though, although Penny still doubted they were even if they were capable of intelligent thought, despite the fact that it was her idea in the first place. Penny let out a slight chuckle at the situation, before pushing herself back up into a standing position, and then brushed a thin strand of strawberry blonde hair before turning to Hei. He muttered something in Japanese before the two of them were climbing the stairs up to whichever floor Hei happened to be staying in. The climb was slightly painful considering the recent activity, and Penny had to stop every so often to catch her breath, before making what could have been thought of as a sprint up the stairs to catch up with Hei, only leading to her exhaustion once more.

"Could it have killed them to build an elevator?" she joked, although Penny knew why they weren't using the elevator even if there was one. Power, electricity, energy, whatever you would call it.

Soon enough though, the two of them were on the right floor, signalled as Hei stopped climbing flights of stairs and headed further into the building. As the finally, Hei pushed open one of the hotel room doors, which was quiet clearly his. Finally, a chance to get some rest where Penny nor Rook would get killed. Almost like the block of offices. Penny was about to enter the room, when she was caught off guard by the sound of a new person. Sound probably wasn't the best word, considering that she – at least the voice sounded female – said something that she couldn't understand. Hei poked his head back around the corner of the door to glance behind Penelope, of which the fourteen year old spun to see the source too. It was indeed a woman, who had seemingly appeared from no-where. Hei yelled something back to this newcomer, which immediately left a sense of annoyance in Penny's voice.

She whistled uncomfortably. "So," she said before turning up to look at the ceiling. "Am I the only one who can speak English? It's a little lonely down here talking to myself and guessing what Hei is saying."

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    THE safe house...

-----

"Damian, I LOVE YOU!" Destiny was cradling a few molotovs as if they were a pet or a child. She had fallen in love with the things as soon as we entered the safehouse. The place was twenty stories in the air, there were no stairs in the building as Damian had destroyed them all. The only way to access it was by flying, and the zombies could not. Even though no zombies could get up here, Damian had replaced every door on the floor with a reinforced steel door, all created by him. He also put reinforced iron bars on all of the windows, also made by him.

There was a large arsenal of weapons him and Luna had both collected and made. They had a large food supply, thanks to a supermarket right down the road, and any other basic supplies that may be needed. There was a huge mound of ammo in the armory, which used to be an office. He was currently working on a generator, but managed to get a few lights working already, and the refrigerator. Everything that was already working was solar powered too, but it wasn't enough to power everything.

Everybody had armed themselves to the teeth with all sorts of weapons. It reminded me of Left 4 Dead - a lot. Destiny with all of her molotovs, me and the pipe bombs, the huge stack of ammo - everything. Once everyone was ready, Damian barred everything up, and I mean everything. When he was finally done, we all gathered and decided to teleport back to the main group. Nightmare hadn't reported back yet, but that could be for any reason.

As we were all about to teleport with Dream, I remembered something. I sprinted to the refridgerator, grabbed a few somethings, and ran back to the group. We teleported to the rest of the main group and I handed the somethings, two bottles of beer, to Nightmare. "Enjoy, but don't go overboard." I had said with a smile.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha

Yui looked quite amused, both at Hei and at Penelope. "My name is Yui," stated Yui, before turning to Penelope. "Nah, don't worry, I speak english as well. Hello, my name is Yui. And you are...? And you are...? Hm, I've just realized that I'll have to switch between Japanese and English. Slightly annoying." She then repeated what she just said in Japanese so Hei could understand.

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu, not caring if there were others she didn't know, dropped down to her knees and started punching the ground. "Kris hates me...he really hates me..." she mumbled. Nightmare looked like a kid who had just gotten candy and swipped the bottles out of Kris's hand. "Thank you so much all new and mighty god! Will your forever beer giveness live a full and happy life and never turn into a zombie!" Nightmare opened one bottle, and drank a small bit of it. It would never due good to drink all of his beer too early on. Nightmare then shrugged, as if to say what the hell, and chugged down the rest of the bottom. Upon seeing this, Miharu died a little bit more inside. She glared at Kris.

"I promise Kris a very slow and painful death, or perhaps I should let him live after ripping off his balls," stated Miharu, blankly.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Miharu gone psychotic...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

-----

Nightmare swiped the beer from my hands, chugged it, then said "Thank you so much all new and mighty god! Will your forever beer giveness live a full and happy life and never turn into a zombie!"

At the same time, Miharu had dropped to her knees, pounding the ground and mumbled, "Kris hates me...he really hates me..." Before adding, "I promise Kris a very slow and painful death, or perhaps I should let him live after ripping off his balls."

Krystal and Luna looked ready to run away screaming, like they'd rather be left with the zombies than this girl. Instead they just backed up slowly, eyes wide. Damian raised an eyebrow and Destiny seemed completely the same. No doubt Destiny was thinking, 'Me and this girl should get along swimmingly.' I stared at Miharu, glanced at Nightmare, then stared at Miharu. "Perhaps that was a bad idea?" I had wanted to burst out laughing when she dropped to her knees, but I knew better. "I figured it was just beer...and not much of it..." I backed away, slowly so that I did not provoke the rabid beast called Miharu, "So, uhm, why aren't you at Sky's place yet?" I said, trying to change the subject.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Odessa was a little disappointed that Nightmare's attention had shifted away from her, then she had a vague realization that she didn't want to be his focus of attention. Silva was happy Nightmare's attention had turned away from Odessa, less chance of him convincing Odessa to do something idiotic. Odessa looked around at the room, it reminded her of a video game from a very old system, she realized that system would probably be the height of entertainment about now. She stretched and sat cross-legged against the wall farthest from the door, Silva stared at her for a moment, then realized Odessa had fallen asleep. Silva sighed, whether with relief or exasperation she did not know, "now I have no one to talk to who understands me but Nightmare" she thought to herself.

Psychic:

MewZ stirred, Psychic sat next to her and waited, MewZ's eyes opened, bright blue eyes contrasted her light pink skin. MewZ looked at Psychic, Psychic gave her an innocent smile, she felt MewZ brush her conscious against her own. Instead of actual words feelings jumped across her consciousness, feelings of relief and confusion mostly, but a hint of something Psychic had not expected this early, love.

Psychic replied to MewZ's consciousness, feelings of protectiveness and safety, as well as more general information like location. MewZ's mind grew weary, she curled up into a ball and fell back into unconsciousness, Psychic detached from MewZ's consciousness and waited once more for her to wake.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu couldn't help but smirk slightly as the reactions she had gotten. It wasn't as if she would have acted on the threat; well, unless Nightmare went insane drunk. Although, she had a slight plan at stopping Nightmare from getting drunk. Miharu reached towards Nightmare's masterball and returned Nightmare. Nightmare cursed before going inside the pokeball. Miharu, quickly, taped the pokeball shut, with several pieces of tape.

Miharu stood up from her position from the ground. "We are not at Sky's place yet since Sky has not directed us there."

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn had watched as group teleported in. There are a hell of alot of survivors, he thought. Kris, Destiny, and Krystal had arrived with another pair of teens, which Kellyn found out were Damion and Luna. He watched as Kris gave Nightmare the beer and Miharu go to the ground. He sighed and looked at Kris, what the hell were you thinking. He stifled a laugh when Nightmare started calling Kris, God and Miharu promising a painful death. Boy, I must of missed these two, he thought, I wasn't even scared.

He watched as Miharu brought Nightmare into her pokeball with Nightmare cursing all the way. "Why am I not surprised," he said.

Genesis~~~~

She stared as the teen gave the Gengar the beer. It was already cursing, she thought, lets just make it drunk... She looked at her brother who seemingly for once, didn't seem to know the new two. She backed up once the Miharu chick went to the ground, muttering about a painful death for Kris. She looked at her brother who didn't even seem to flinch.

She continued watching as Miharu taped the ball shut and answered Kris's question."We are not at Sky's place yet since Sky has not directed us there," she said. She looked at them awhile and turned to Sky and Raike. Why haven't they told us yet, she wondered.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hei Mikami

Yui, it wasn't a common name, but it was Japanese, and Yui's natural speech pattern with Japanese allowed Hei to breathe a sigh of relief, looks like there wouldn't be much of a language barrier anymore. However it still limited what he could say to Penny, he would have to trust Yui to translate properly to Penny what he meant; he would have to trust Yui pretty well. She spoke to Penny in English and Hei now realized how Penny had felt before when Yui and him had been speaking in Japanese.

"I am Mikami Hei, its nice to meet you," he responded politely to her.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • The woman said something in Japanese, before turning to Penny. "Nah, don't worry, I speak English as well. Hello, my name is Yui. And you are?" she said, before turning back to Hei and said something else. "Hmm, I've just realised that I'll have to switch between Japanese and English. Slightly annoying."

Penny nodded. "True, true. But a necessity I guess. Wow, that was lucky that you understand both of us. Never the less, we have a translator!"

That meant that Penelope and Hei could finally talk to eachother, at least through this Yui character. Still, that was good enough for the fourteen year old, and she smiled to both of the others. Hei then said something in Japanese to Yui, although Penny heard the man's name being used, so she assumed that it was a simply introduction. Penny was about to rest her hand on her Pokéball and send Rook back out, but as if on cue, he himself burst from the container, landing mid-air in front of Penny. He threw her arms out and grabbed the Ditto, and then cradled him in her arms. The Transform had either worn off, or Rook had simply given up using the cover of a new Pokemon. He wouldn't really need to defend himself inside a Pokéball now would he? Well, unless the zombies learnt how to open it. Rook didn't seem to be subject to the infection, but they could still kill him, which wasn't something Penelope planned on happening.

"I'm Penny," she said, holding out a free, albeit slightly grazed hand to shake it with Yui. "Trainer in training, lookin' for my family in this hell-hole." It was the truth to her goal here, and something she intended on completing. If she had even the whiff that they were nearby she'd be prepared to leave any group if they didn't come with her. "I would ask if you've seen 'em but that's unlikely..." Raising an eyebrow, Penny glanced down at Rook, who simply examined this newcomer. "Oh, that's Yui... not a zombie."

Back