• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu, who hadn't gotten an answer from Dizzy, glanced at Odessa that had just teleported next to her. She guessed that Odessa had left to talk to "her purple haired friend" and that purple haired friend had teleported her over back here.

"Welcome back," she stated calmly. "Did Odessa's visit to her friend go well?"

She glanced back at Dizzy who had finally answered her question. "I am going to guess that the "Mi-something" is my own name. Thanks." She walked over to the ammo room and spotted the senbon at the self next to her. She picked a few up, and yup, there was her name. She took about twenty of those, and grabbed a small bottle from her pocket. She put about five in the bottle, having the tip touch the liquid, and then the rest were left bare. After finishing, she put the bottle away as well as the senbon.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

"About as well as can be expected when talking to someone who can read your mind" she said, then looked at the wall of weapons, it hit her she had left the hammer down the scientist lab earlier. She looked over the wall, shrugged, then took down a pair of swords, one about half the length of the other and swung them around experimentally, they were lighter then she was used to but she could deal.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui had just created her again, but this time it was to ask a question of Psychic. So, here she was, next to Psychic. She smiled and asked Mew Z if she could pet it.

"So, Odessa is your friend? And she came back in time too...by your power no less," stated Yui. "I thought people like you weren't supposed to tangle yourself in human affairs. Are the rest coming, or is it just you?"

((OOC: You can redirect the last comment to Yui, due to the fact that there are six other immortals like her as well. And they are a "family" as well.))

Miharu Mizushima

She blinked when she heard Odessa's comment. "Odessa's friend can read her mind?" Her eyes narrowed as she remembered one friend she especially had that could read her own mind, no matter how many blocks she put up. Miharu wondered if it was Mewtwo, but decided that it probably wasn't; Odessa did say it was a purple haired girl that had sent her back in time, and Mewtwo was definitely not a purple haired girl. At the mental image of Mewtwo is a girl, she couldn't help but chuckle inwardly, although in the next second she had a sudden headache.

Hmm, so Mewtwo is watching me?

The headache disappeared as quickly as it came. Miharu smirked lightly.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"Friend wouldn't be the right word, but nonetheless she is... special" Psychic said. "And none of us are disallowed from throwing ourselves into human affairs, pushing the events of history to decrease the suffering of the world" she said. MewZ floated away from the Yui clone, Psychic could tell from her thoughts that she was still extremely fearful about other people, only trusting Psychic because she had ,and still was, helping her. "Now, Why are you here then" Psychic asked, clones were no good for mind-reading, it was the real thing or nothing when it came to using that skill.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui sighed sadly at Mew Z's rejection, but smirked slightly at Psychic. "You seem to forget how hard it is to read Yui's mind anyways. Plus, she has picked up a few tricks that can make her mind unreadable to anybody, perhaps even you. As for what she is doing here, well, my cute little descendant is here after all. Plus, those humans need to be stopped. It's barbaric; what these humans are doing to each other nowadays. Each generation is becoming a little bit more corrupt everyday, so much that even this world's creator has gone corrupt as well. Although my cute little descendant and the ragtag bunch of misfits stopped him." Yui glanced outside at the storm. "I don't think this storm is natural, do you?"

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"Arceus probably got Kyogre to whip it up, not that it will stop me from what i'm trying to do, although it seems you're forgetting how this outbreak started" she said, "they were trying to create an all-around cure for every disease, not their fault it amounted to this... well, it is, but they can be forgiven for they had pure intentions" Psychic said.

"Now once again, about why you are here, you are here because of Miharu Mizushima, correct? She is with most of those 'ragtag misfits' as you would call them, lacking only the one who first called them together and the death walker, but what you would want with her would be my next question" Psychic said

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn listened to Miharu ask her question. He opened his mouth as a car came crashing into the wall sending Raike back several feet. He watched as he got up and directed them to the basement, or "The Bunker," as they called it. He had the pokemon and his sister follow him and they walked behind the group.

Downstairs was a girl named Dizzy, who from the looks of it was a gun mechanic. She directed them to the guns and ammo areas. He looked at the walls and decided he'd check later for anything useful. He walked over to Miharu to finally answer her question.

"Yes," he said," Mizuhashi Kazunari rings a bell, I'm pretty sure I kicked his a** once or twice, that or he was one of the tougher ones. Why do you want to know anyway?"

Genesis~~~~

Genesis was playing with her necklace as the car crashed into the room. She and the pokemon jumped back and stared, what the hell? she thought. She turned to Kellyn who directed her downstairs after the others. She went down to find a girl in a greased up green shirt who was directing everyone to guns and ammo. She smiled and ran over to the gun wall. She started looking, hoping to find something better then her M16.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu blinked at Kellyn's answer and sighed, annoyed. "I do not think Kellyn could..."kick his ass" as he stated. If he did, Mizuhashi probably let Kellyn win. No offense, though. And I really do mean that. As to why I want to know...I think I should probably keep that one a secret."

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

""The path to hell is paved with good intentions,"" Yui quoted. "And yes, it is Miharu who is my cute little descendant. What do I want with her? I think I'll keep that to myself for now." Yui winked. "After all, it would be good to have a few plot twists along the way."

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"Nice, break the fourth wall down then, now is their any reason for you stalking me?" Psychic asked seriously. MewZ stared curiously at the two, then lost interest and attempted to create a bubble not unlike the one Psychic had spawned to protect them from the weather and created a beautiful ball of swirling color.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui blinked innocently. "What fourth wall? I wasn't aware that we were in a story..." Yui grinned. "I guess you haven't really hanged out with me enough to know that I often describe life has a huge adventure story and as such, I call shocking things plot twists. It's a little joke between the others and I. And I wasn't aware that I was stalking you; I just wanted to know about Odessa-chan. If your talking about the other spies...well, how else am I going to get information? Filling this whole city with clones wouldn't even take...0.09% of my chakra anyways, so why not have flies on the walls everywhere?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"Why do you need information, its so very simple, and any extra info serves only as a distraction" Psychic said, "But that is your choice, just make sure you do not become the MacBeth of this play" she said cryptically.

Odessa Stocks:

The basement was starting to flood, Odessa looked and saw it coming in slowly through a crack in the ceiling, "I think i'd rather died getting crushed by a car upstairs then drown to death down here" she said, looking at the flow of the water increase exponentially every second.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"Information is key to anything," stated Yui. "There has been times in which that I didn't have enough information, I would have died if it were not for the fact of this curse. And no worries, I'll try not to become the MacBeth of this play."

Miharu Mizushima

"Hmm, I quite like water myself," stated Miharu. "Although with the car, one could probably dodge it better, after all it is a huge thing coming at one, but downing does not really appeal to me at all."

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • [FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]There wasn't much in the means of conversation for the next few minutes, but that hardly mattered. Besides, there were much more pressing matters to attend to. First there was the light, almost relaxing whistle of wind from outside. This soon grew strong and stronger, until it sounded as if there were a hurricane outside. In short, there pretty much was. Penelope glanced out of the window, only to see objects being thrown about in the wind. One might think this accounted for pieces of paper and cans on the floor, maybe a deck chair if it was light enough. Not a hope in hell. Cars were being picked up in the apocalypse-weather. Cars! Along with that, much heavy objects were being torn around, including a couple of zombies. At least they were suffering from this too. Of course, Penny never really took in the full scale of the situation until there was a heavy shaking which echoed throughout the whole building. It was as is they were getting hit by an earthquake. Definitely not the most encouraging thing to feel when Penny had just thought she had entered a potential safe-haven, even if it would only last for so long. At least she wasn't alone anymore. Well, she had always had Rook, but nothing could compare to seeing a few more friendly human faces. She had heard of some people spending years in the wilderness only in the company of their Pokemon. They were known to be some of the greatest trainers, but Penelope would simply not be able to stand such lack of human contact. Penny Abbott was destined to travel, it was in her blood, but that she would not be able to put up with. Rook shivered slightly at the sight of the outdoors, but Penny managed to keep a some-what relaxed expression, although she did head out of the room to ask Yui what she knew of the sudden shudder of the building. Although to be fair, what she saw rather told the story for her. Within seconds, another object, a lamp-post this time, was torn up from the ground and impaled through the wall with such force it looked as if it were about to tear straight through the building. There was a grin on Yui's face as if she was enjoying what was happening, but as Penny appeared this vanished.[/FONT]​

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Is everyone alright?" she asked, although it didn't seem quite as if she was as worried as she should have been, even in this current situation which could tear an ordinary person in half, both mentally and physically.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny nodded at the question, before moving over to the impaled lamp-post and inspecting it. "Yeah, but I think the weathers getting worse," she joked, a slightly smile appearing on her face.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]It wasn't the time for jokes or anything of a light-hearted nature, but Penny didn't really care. Being able to see past the bad points in life was one of the things she had always been able to do, and even though this situation had come close to cracking her, Penelope remained in that frame of mind, and now that she had allies she could return to that state of mind and rise from the ashes. Just like a phoenix. While not a phoenix, Penny could make out the faint outline of a creature through one of the nearby windows. It was a huge bird, diving and swooping in between a group of smaller flying Pokemon. At least the Fearow was still doing well enough, even in this hurricane swarm. It must have been one of the few creatures outside which could still bare the storm, let alone fly in it as gracefully as the creature was. Those Pidgey must be failing miserably in it though. Penny turned to Yui, and raised an eyebrow.[/FONT]​

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Do we really want to brave that storm? I know we're in a building, but from the looks of things it's not going to survive getting beaten to death by so much debris."[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]It was a valid point. Already a lamp-post had managed to skewer itself into the building, and while the end had now crumpled in on itself, it was still only a lamp-post. What would happen if they were hit by a car? Maybe that was what the first tremor had been? A car caught in the drift and smashed into the building. Penny nudged Rook and motioned to the Pidgey which were still flying outside. He glared a silver colour for a moment, and reappeared as a spitting image of the tiny Flying-type he had been earlier today back at the offices. Penny would have made him transform into a Fearow, but there was no way you would be able to fit one of them inside here. The roof maybe?[/FONT]​

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha

Yui raised an eyebrow at Penelope's joke. "You don't say," she stated dryly, although there was a slight smirk on her face.

As for the braving the storm idea, she blinked. "I do have a pokemon that can teleport us to my house, which will definitely have enough protection from this storm. If only we had a Rayquaza..."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"No one ever tries to become MacBeth, it just happens" Psychic said, "Just as well though, now what do you need a Rayquaza for then?" Psychic said, she had read the thoughts of the person that had been with the real Yui, even from this distance she could hear Penelope's thoughts.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha

Yui couldn't help but rolled her eyes inwardly at the sudden intrusion of Psychic inside her head. She broke off the connection Psychic had to her mind and closed it from Psychic, no matter what Psychic could do, she wouldn't be able to enter without Yui's permission.

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui blinked. "I'm not quite sure what you are getting at with the Rayquaza...oh, well if what Psychic says is true and the storm is really caused by Kyogre, then Rayquaza's ability will nullify the storm." Yui shook her head slightly. "You would think an old person such as yourself would be able to figure it out. Don't tell me you're getting senile already!" She gasped in mock horror.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

Psychic rolled her eyes, "Rayquaza wouldn't help, Groudon maybe, but Rayquaza hates me as much as Arceus, although they both know not to strike at me directly" Psychic said, "they both know what I can do, and the only one who could stop me is Dark, and I can only see him supporting me in that endeavor" she said, a hint of something sweet in her voice.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • [FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Yui simply replied to Penny's comments with a raised eyebrow, although she did speak eventually. "You don't say," she muttered, before thinking over what to do next, and then blinked. "I do have a Pokemon that can teleport us to my house, which will definitely have enough protection from the storm. If only we had a Rayquaza..."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny knew Rayquaza well enough. Not personally, but she had researched the legendary Pokemon of the skies enough to know every detail of the legend. It was almost a tradition in Celestic Town to learn these things. Every legend, every myth, Penny knew all of them. Well, most of them, more than most people would. It was hard to tell if they were all true, but Penelope had some hope that they were. But back onto the idea of Yui's house which could "apparently" protect them from the storm. Did she really think that that were possible? Sure a building lower to the ground was less likely to be hit, but unless it was high reinforced then they were still in the danger of being crushed under the building if it collapsed. And then there was the idea of Teleporting. Penny had tried it once when Rook had transformed into an Abra, and Penelope had not liked it one bit. She had been ill for a good day or two afterwards. Could you be allergic to teleportation? Probably not, but something about it didn't agree with Penny. If she needed to escape then she'd be willing to try it, but after what she had been through Penny wanted to avoid such things whenever possible. Flying with Rook was so much easier to put up with afterwards, and an awful lot more fun. It wasn't as fast, but Penny was willing to put up with that. And then there was once again the thought of Rayquaza. He... it, had the ability to negate the weather. Of course, if only Penny had her other Pokemon.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]I had a Castform. She would have done just as good a job," said Penny weakly.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]In all honesty, she wasn't very good at changing the weather. The Castform could do it, but had once or twice done things awfully wrong. And besides, even though Claudia the Castform had been brought along for the trip to Balice, on of her family members had her, or she had gone off on her own. Hopefully the later didn't happen, as she would leave unless somethin really bad happened to whichever person had found her.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny glanced back at the room in which Hei was in, and then back to Yui. "So, which Pokemon can teleport us then?"[/FONT]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn~~~~

He smirked at her, "Nice to know you had you're faith in me," he said," and okay about the secret." He walked over to the gun wall and started looking through the wide variety.

Within minutes the room started to flood and he sighed. He grabbed a pair of SKORPIONs and strapped them to his sides, which Genesis did the same. He returned Bliss to her ball. Don't want you to drown, he thought. He walked back over to the group as they were talking.

Genesis~~~~

Genesis looked from the flooding crack in the wall and then to her brother. Wonderful safehouse, sh thought. She grabbed a pair of guns, SKORPIONs, a nice set with extended mags. She strapped them on right above her pair of M1911's and walked towards her brother, returning Harmony.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha

"I'm not sure if a Castform could negate this storm's power," stated Yui. "And I have a Gardevoir."

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"Rayquaza can negate storms or droughts caused by Kyogre and Groudoun," stated Yui, raising an eyebrow. "If this storm really is generated by Kyogre, which will also explain the deep power I feel behind this storm, then if Rayquaza appears, the storm disappears." Yui shrugged before blinking. "How is Dragon anyways? I've been worried, he hasn't been returning any of my letters..."

Last edited:
    Back