• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • Psychic:

"Some people will take more and more, and thats what it takes for society to advance, even if their are a few unexpected outcomes along the way. If people stop trying for more they stop advancing and society falls stagnant." Psychic said.
    "Also, we never actually confirmed that this storm is caused by a legend, its just highly likely that it is" she pointed out. "As for not showing myself to most people... well, more have seen me then you think, not that they will remember." Psychic said, alluding to a secret but saying no more. "And I can't travel between worlds on my own, I need the others for that" she said, "But perhaps you are right about the people here being nicer then in other worlds, although I once met a strange man, very benevolent, very odd about it though. He had some device on his wrist, his mind was a cascading series of thoughts too complicated for any human, he was... fast, strong, smart, all those words fit him. I believe he could have destroyed worlds with just a stray thought, have you ever met him?" She asked.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui blinked in slight shock, before his face hardened. "Wherever were you to see this person? This guy...is extremely dangerous to pretty much anyone, except for the fact that he does bother us due to the fact that we have ways to overcome his technique. In fact, if you ever see this guy again, just run or teleport. I am being very serious here. In order to defeat that person, I need 75% of my strength, although it only took Fujiko-chan, my brother, 30% of his. Fujiko-chan, after all, is the strongest person in all of the worlds and universes. Although, whatever you do, do not directly challenge this guy to a fight. If he comes after, call me and I'll come immediately."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"Dangerous, yes he was. But he left, saying something about alternate realities or something. I never quite understood that, but if he does appear again I doubt anyone could defeat him, but he wasn't very aggressive or violent, so that probably wouldn't be a problem if he did return" Psychic said.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Dizzy
    ------
    "Wh-what-what did you say?!"

-Dizzy's face was covered in a deep colored blush. She didn't really like Sky like that, or did she? She didn't know how she felt at the moment, but she did know something, this girl had just questioned her tech skills. She walked over to Sky, grabbing the guitar back from him,and turning to face the girl. She was supposed to break the wall... but she was pretty sure it was inpenetrable. She decided to aim for the bracelet. She transformed the guitar into a simple throwing knife, aiming carefully, calculating the distance,trajectory ect. She then threw the knife, which seemed to be heading towards the wall, but then curved towards the bracelet.-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Odessa moved her hand out of the way of the knife,then used her other hand to catch it "Noooo" she said, "Thats cheating, the bets you can't pierce the wall, now do you accept the bet and its terms or are you chicken?" she said, goading Dizzy into the bet.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Dizzy
    ------
    "I'm cheating huh? Why don't you try putting up a wall that actually will break? I may not be from the future, but even I can tell it won't."

-Dizzy crossed her arms defiantly. It's not that she was chicken, or that she didn' t want to kiss Sky. It was that she knew that this little "challenge" was a setup, unfair. Normally this would be against her nature, to not attempt something that was said to be impossible, but this actually was impossible.-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui shook her head. "I saw him while traveling through alternate realities and apparently we were in his way of something he needed to be doing. I did beat him, but I didn't kill him. I could tell that if I had killed him, there would have been off-balance in the world."

Miharu Mizushima

"I have a feeling the only way to break it is to use a power that is not used in the future," stated Miharu.

((OOC: By the way, the power that Yui uses, isn't used by anyone than her. XD And no one knows about it other than her, so if Yui had tried to break the shield using that power, it would have broken.))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"That makes sense, he was always thinking about losing, but I thought it was a person, not a fight." Psychic said, "His thoughts were a mess, not much use if you heard them, likely to drive someone less stable then me insane, perhaps he was a a little insane." she said

Odessa Stocks:

"Even if the wall is impenetrable" Odessa said, "i'm not cheating, although it was an unfair bet, but that was kinda the point." she said, "but it doesn't matter then since you won't even try" she said, the wall resolved into a tiny reflective shard and dissapeared once again into her hand.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"I know what you mean," she stated. "I have also dabbed upon his mind and thoughts during the battle; it was chaotic. Will MewZ be going with Mewtwo, Mew, or is she just going to be staying with you?"

Miharu Mizushima

"And as soon as Odessa puts the shield away, watch her need it in the next second," stated Miharu dryly. "Although, I am not saying I am going to attack her. Of course not."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"MewZ will be staying with me for now" Psychic said, "But why would you want to know" Psychic said, "and what do you mean 'just' staying with me" she said, "Mews a bit of a fool and Mewtwo, while not cruel or mean, has an abrasive personality" she said.

Odessa Stocks:

"The shield will reform whenever I want it, in whatever shape I need it" she said, the shield flicked into existence and in the same instant dissapeared, "really it forms however fast I think of it, and its a pain to keep it as a shield all the time" she said.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Odile Sacks:

While waiting for the storm to let out he began to grow hungry. "wish this storm would do something useful and blow food into here. Well it looks like i have to go find some." Odile sighed. "ok Knight lets go." He said hungrily as his belly growled. He unblocked the door and got attacked by a zombie which he easily dealt with. He used his knife just to make sure no other zombie heard. He quietly walked outside. He saw a ladder so he used it to climb up the building. He pushed it back down so the zombies couldn't follow him. He jumped from roof to roof almost missing each jump by inches. Knight was injured so he couldn't use him to fly. he had to take the hard way. He saw the old store he used to shop at for his mom. The memory haunted him. He ignored it and jumped down to a smaller building before jumping down entirely. he opened the door and the store was deserted. He grabbed his bag and stuffed food in it. He put snacks and fruits. He couldn't warm anything up so he had to get those things only. He then traveled back slowly and quietly and once he made it back to the basement he locked and barricaded the door. Knight was still there waiting for him. He ate alongside Knight then fell asleep.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"I'm sure this comes as a total shock to you, but I do care and worry about MewZ," Yui stated dryly. "And although he is abrasive, Mewtwo is kind. And I'm guess if I hadn't said that, Mewtwo would have given me a headache." There was a sudden, slight headache, and then it was gone. Yui rolled her eyes. "Love you too Mewtwo. And, except for love, everything in that sentence rhymed."

Miharu Mizushima

"Really? That seems interesting," stated Miharu.

((OOC: Isn't Josh in the building too? xD You've been ignoring your namesake!))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Yes, yes he is.

Psychic:

"No, it doesn't shock me that you care. She will stay with me though, for certain reasons, highest among them safety, for herself and for others" Psychic said, "any more startling revelations?" she asked dryly.

Josh Stocks:

Josh looked at the display passively, Sky passing out, Odessa's 'bracelet' was what had caught his attention, "So I actually succeed with that thing" he thought, looking at the bracelet. At home twenty-seven journals detailed his work on that kind of tech, theoretically he could make it but a lot of the parts to do so were expensive, thats why he had come here, for money to build a working prototype. He saw Odessa making a working model of it proof that he would succeed, all he needed to do was live through the plague that had infested the city.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"Yes, I do have one," she stated. "I. Am. A. Clone. Aren't you like, totally shocked? And why the bloody hell am I speaking like an idiotic American (although they are synonyms) school girl?"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Dizzy
    ------

-Dizzy smirked, pointing to Odessa first, then to Sky-

"You know, since you technically "broke" the shield, that means that you have to kiss him, or tell me your secret. In my own way I broke down the shield, so pay up."

Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Once he got his wallet and ID back, he placed them back within his pocket, and walked over to the scrapmetal pile, collecting a few things, then to the circuitry pile, collecting what he needed there. He then walked over to the workbench and sat down, attempting to mimic what he had seen Odessa do. This wasn't a bit too hard, considering he had seen the same tech, when he was sent to the future by Dialga about a year ago. For some reason even after the shifter group had saved the earth, the legendaries didn't think they should leave the people of that group alone, apparently. Still, it would take him a bit longer to finish it.-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

"I said pierce the shield, and you never broke it, I just put it away" Odessa said, she looked at Raike trying to remake the bracelet, "Not gonna work, I had 'special' equipment to go along with the junk circuitry in that pile" she said.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"Hmm, even if Psychic was to look for it, it would be hard to find," stated Yui. "Yui is at a house that is in perfect working conditions and isn't on the government's list. Which also means that people could, possibly, escape from this city using my house."

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Technically, Odessa stated if Sky's guitar could pierce the wall then she would tell Dizzy a secret. She clearly stated that it is supposed to be Sky's guitar, so Dizzy using her "smarts" to break the shield does not count." Miharu blinked at Odessa, realizing that they had just said the same thing at basically the same time. "Hm, do we hang out a lot in the future? Well, if I am not dead at that time."

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"Escape would be idiotic, the virus might end up spreading farther then it already has then" she said, "For now the best choice of action is to wait." she said.

Odessa Stocks:

"Hang out isn't exactly the word i'd use, you more or less want to choke me for a... few things, although i've done a few things that would make you want to hug me as well." Odessa said to Miharu, "either way, the bet is null, but you can still kiss Sky if you want, i'm certainly not going to stop you" she said to Dizzy.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Dizzy
    ------
    "Who aked you girl I don't know(Miharu)"
    -She walked over and tossed the guitar to Sky, which by instinct he caught. He then stood up, rubbing his eyes and yawning, not really feeling like talking since he just "woke up."

Raike Destan
    ---------------
    "Who ever said I don't have the same things? Well it would be true, but I do have identical ones that just might work. Your not the only one who has lived in the future Odessa.... okay well I guess I technically didn't "live" there, but I was there for some time, about a year. I happened to pick up a few things while I was there also."

-Raike drew his hand back quickly as the thing he was working on sparked. He then laughed a bit.-

"Well that didn't seem to work. Lets try this peice then... ah shiz! Not that one either..."

Back