• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plankton: 1% evil 99% hot gas

Years
    It is, I've even told my parents I did it but they did nothing about it. As I was 12 at the time I'm not sure if I can be charged still but I've contemplated just telling the police anyway.
    It's something I'm definitely not proud of, I should have worded the post differently.

Needless to say if I could help the owners in any way I would, but I'm poor as hell and live on the other side of the country now.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    In first grade I got sent home for a couple of days for giving a boy a black eye. Later on in first grade I got in trouble again for making a different boy cry bc I wrote a story making fun of him for always having his shoes untied. First grade was messy for me.

User19sq

Whenever I go out to Chick-fil-A, my usual order comes out to $6.66. What must this Christian-operated joint think of me? XDDDDD

Plankton: 1% evil 99% hot gas

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    It is, I've even told my parents I did it but they did nothing about it. As I was 12 at the time I'm not sure if I can be charged still but I've contemplated just telling the police anyway.
    It's something I'm definitely not proud of, I should have worded the post differently.

Needless to say if I could help the owners in any way I would, but I'm poor as hell and live on the other side of the country now.

i mean, was it an accident? were there not any repercussions? sorry for the questions but like, this is obviously pretty serious

Years
    This thread has taught me three things.

1. Do not fuck with Syn.
    2. Definitely do not fuck with Ren.
    3. Alex is attracted/summoned by concentrated evil.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    at one of my previous jobs, i accidentally broke the fancy coffee machine in such a way that it would inevitably fully break within 24 hours. i didn't say anything and waited for the obvious to happen mainly because it cost a pretty penny to fix and i was not about to repair that with my rate of pay. now, the extremely sour cat lady who just so happened to hover around the machine... let's call her 'karen'. i couldn't stand her. but her extreme predilection towards caffeine made her the perfect patsy for shifting the blame. she happened to be the one who completed the cycle and made the machine unusable just by turning it on, as i had fucked up and knew this would happen. i just so happened to be there when she lost her calm - she spilled her coffee once a huge RRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH sound started bursting out.

immediately i slinked back to my office and filled out an equipment breakage or replacement form (or w/e they're called, bureaucracy is varied) for my boss. i had to do this whenever something ran out or was, as in this case, destroyed. in this form, i threw karen under the bus and made it seem like it was entirely her fault. about an hour later, my boss summoned her into her office and let her have it for destroying company property. she didn't have to pay in full for replacing it since we had funds for that, but it was a hefty amount regardless. i got away with it and no one ever was the wiser.

i'm kind of a demon tbh....

Years
    i mean, was it an accident? were there not any repercussions? sorry for the questions but like, this is obviously pretty serious

It was, we had heard the place was haunted and we wanted to get rid of the ghosts. I didn't really do it myself, it was my friends who were playing with matches, I was sort of an accessory, but I still feel bad & responsible.

Back