• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    My Electivire beat Milotic with one Thunderpunch, Dragonite with Ice Punch and Rhyperior with Earthquake. *I have Choice Band equiped to my Electivire, I switch Electivire so I can change moves. Suggestion only.

Cyrus Lv.X

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Years
  • Not all of them, I can't wait to find out why Giratina appears at Spear Pillar... After Cyrus gets Lost in the Torn World, does he decide to try using Giratina to Destroy the Universe?

Trainer_Bolt

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2008
    Free Wifi Battles?

Just wondering if Nintendo added a random battle feature to Platinum, I really hate having to hunt for friend codes to battle someone.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • nope. still has the friend codes to battle.

the only thing with random is the new mini games.

anyone know how i can get into canaclave? there are trainers and pokemon blocking the way.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Same way as in all the games I guess...put 2 compatible pokemon in day care and let them have sexy time, come back later and it should be there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i dont mean that way , i mean , who can give me agg without breeding ..?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    i dont mean that way , i mean , who can give me agg without breeding ..?

Only Champion Cynthia gives you an egg and how do you get an non-hacked egg without breeding? They make <3 and "You obtained an ??? Egg!" and then it hatches to the first stage of the female pokemon.

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
  • I'm not sure if it's me, or if I'm looking in the wrong area or what, but I can't seem to find a Hoppip at Route 205 or at the Ironworks, with the Radar. Someone mind helping me out with this?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Hoppip are very rare Pokemon to find. Make sure you're checking in the southern portion of Route 205, though. The most likely problem is the rarity; Hoppip is just very rare.

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
  • Ah, okay... a guide on GameFaqs said that the chance is 20%... or 22%... anyways, that's why I was curious. Thanks for your help, though. :t280:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Hey general Platinum question: I'm waiting for the US release date, but is it worth it? I have Pearl, so I want to make sure it's different enough before I invest in it.

The release is Spring 2009 and it is worth your time... more quests, more trainers, longer storyline, Torn World, 7 new pokemon formes, better Eterna Building, Torn World, yeah, it is worth your time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    hello. I'm new here so I just wanted to say hi and I'm curious does the mewtwo glitch work for yellow version

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    hello. I'm new here so I just wanted to say hi and I'm curious does the mewtwo glitch work for yellow version

This is Platinum QA thread and what Mewtwo glitch? PM me and I'll investigate if it's real or not.
    Anyway, does anyone have a good line-up for the Battle Tower? I need some help. And, which pokemon are in the English pokedex in Platinm? I got Torterra, Quagsire, and Staraptor, not sure which ones, if not all of them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2008
    Does anyone know if there are any hack versions of diamond/pearl like there are for fire red suck as lightning yellow

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Does anyone know if there are any hack versions of diamond/pearl like there are for fire red suck as lightning yellow

1. Wrong Place, buddy boy, this is for Platinum only
    2. No ROM discussions here
    3. Check the Hacks Showcase, although I doubt there are any made, because everything is minimal after 2 years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back