• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Leafeon & Umbreon = west of pastoria
    Gengar = No Clue, I need it answering too!
    Rhydon = Victory Road
    Gardevoir = E4
    Lickilicky = I think its west of hearthome (trainer)
    Gardevoir isn't in the E4. I already beat it. Gallade is in the E4. :3 Thanks for the rest though! :3

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter
    Years
  • New question - How do I record Umbreon AND Leafeon in my Pokedex?
    does anyone know, I have like 7 guys left till I get my national dex, but 2 of them are leafeon and umbreon, and obviously I only have 1 eevee... if there is a trainer that has either of them that wud be great to know...

Qwerty-117: Ok u have a few options,
    Bring them over from D/P (if you've migrated already)
    Migrate from R/S/E
    Trade with someone who got the movie Regigigas

and I don't think the flower is with the movie, is it?
    can eevee can breed with ditto? you could make 2 and evolve each one
    and no, the flower doesnt come with the movie, you get a special shaymin, and you can only get the flower with the special shaymin, so you can only get sky form if youve seen the movie in japan, so how do you get it in the english versions?
    also, gengar is found in the haunted mansion with a certain pokemon game in the GBA slot, it sais on serebii somewhere...

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I'm stuck, how do you get to Lake Acuity again?
    Shouldnt be that hard to remember but then again its diff. in Platinum, you need HM08 Rock Climb in order to get to where you Rival is with the Galactic Member. So in order to use Rock Climb you defeat the 7th Gym Leader....

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • can eevee can breed with ditto? you could make 2 and evolve each one
    and no, the flower doesnt come with the movie, you get a special shaymin, and you can only get the flower with the special shaymin, so you can only get sky form if youve seen the movie in japan, so how do you get it in the english versions?
    also, gengar is found in the haunted mansion with a certain pokemon game in the GBA slot, it sais on serebii somewhere...

yer I need to get it whilst playing an emulator?

Anyone... Gengar... Emulator?

Years
  • yer I need to get it whilst playing an emulator?

Anyone... Gengar... Emulator?
    Dude, stop asking you questions and putting that you are playing it with an emulator. No one honestly cares if you are playing with an emulator because the game is still the same in real life and on an emulator. >_>

Also, there is a trainer in Victory Road with it. Right before the pokeball that gives you TM 41. The trainer is wearing purple. They have gardevoir too. :]

Where is Snorunt at? :[

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • how do you get the platinum orb

really HOW DO YOU GET THE PLATINUM ORB

you must re-enter the torn world by going through turnback cave within a certain number or rooms. you may then make your way back into torn world to retrieve the only thing left of interest, the Platinum orb.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    oh yea i have a Question!

Can We Bring Our Diamond And Pearl Pokemon To Platinum??

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    hi i was wondering where can i see No. 102 151 and 152 in the dex
    tnx for the help

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • hi i was wondering where can i see No. 102 151 and 152 in the dex
    tnx for the help

I'm guessing that # 102 is chatot, and he usually appears in routes 222 and 224 during the day. (I'm not sure if they've changed this in platinum or not, I haven't tested this yet, but in diamond there was a boy in the name rater's building that would trade you a chatot for a buisel)

151 I'm pretty sure is Manaphy, you can see it by looking at the book/picture behind the owner of the mansion (where the trophy garden is) you should be able to add it to your dex that way.

I'm not sure what 152 is, unless you where referring to the national dex in which case you'd be lookin for Exeggcute, Mew, and Chikorita.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    I'm guessing that # 102 is chatot, and he usually appears in routes 222 and 224 during the day. (I'm not sure if they've changed this in platinum or not, I haven't tested this yet, but in diamond there was a boy in the name rater's building that would trade you a chatot for a buisel)

151 I'm pretty sure is Manaphy, you can see it by looking at the book/picture behind the owner of the mansion (where the trophy garden is) you should be able to add it to your dex that way.

I'm not sure what 152 is, unless you where referring to the national dex in which case you'd be lookin for Exeggcute, Mew, and Chikorita.
    tnx for chatot and manphy but now im only missing No. 152 to complete my dex if any one could help me out that would be great

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • I have one question.

Where can you find elekid and gengar with EMU?

I can answer one question though, Gardevoir can be found in a pokecenter battle if you dont want to go through all that work.

2muchfury

Im Back!!
    Years
  • another question
    where's magnemite?
    is it at fuego ironworks or valley windworks or somewhere else
    plaese tell me
    he is at fuego ironworks *****

I have one question.

I can answer one question though, Gardevoir can be found in a pokecenter battle if you dont want to go through all that work.

(gengar) find a hanter and trade it (elekid)dont know

oh yea i have a Question!

Can We Bring Our Diamond And Pearl Pokemon To Platinum??

yes you can trade from this ****in diamond and pearl

Last edited:

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • Elekid and happiny can be found above solaceon, face the twins and then theres a breeder near them :D

now just to find Gengar. :(

Years
  • I have one question.

Elekid and happiny can be found above solaceon, face the twins and then theres a breeder near them :D

now just to find Gengar. :(

As I said, 30 times, which is even on this page, there is a trainer in Victory Road with it. Right before the pokeball that gives you TM 41. The trainer is wearing purple. They have gardevoir too.

>_>

People need to search!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Not sure if this is in the right place, but reading the Gamefreak staff diary, I found out that the Battle Recorder has a hidden wallpaper change function.

Simply touch the left/right edge of the touch screen when in the Battle Recorder to change it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back