• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2007
    Hi, I've been trying to play Pokemon D&P for about 3 hours but i can't get it past a screen that the top half is black with a text box with 6 Japanese characters and 3 exclamation points. the bottom half is blue. This is from Pokemon Diamond.

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
    Mine is working great, I hope until the english version is out, the emulator will work better. ( I hope they will release a version 3 until then)

Years
    NO$GBA 3.0 is far away. They're only on 2.4a at this point. The author seems to release two versions a month and they're being released on April 22.

There may be a 2.4b before it gets released, though. That's more realistic.

pokemicro

pokemicro
    Years
    Can someone please help me when you get the screen with the red and blue button i try using the mouse but it doesn't work.

Help ME

aquariumboy

\m/_ ((-L-)) _\m/
    Years
    NO$GBA just realesed a new emulator today i think, it runs basicly all nds roms if you know how to configure the options right...
    im able to run all of the popular nds roms on it without any help from other programs just there REAL slow but, what can you expect from an emulator...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    NO$GBA just realesed a new emulator today i think, it runs basicly all nds roms if you know how to configure the options right...
    im able to run all of the popular nds roms on it without any help from other programs just there REAL slow but, what can you expect from an emulator...

The 2.4 can already run basically every DS ROM, with variation in speeds. More 2D based games can run at a reasonable almost real time pace, but partial or fully 3D like D/P runs much slower.

aquariumboy

\m/_ ((-L-)) _\m/
    Years
    The 2.4 can already run basically every DS ROM, with variation in speeds. More 2D based games can run at a reasonable almost real time pace, but partial or fully 3D like D/P runs much slower.
    lol well this is news to me,,, after i read what you said/typed i tryed it out on the older 2.4 i have same configuration and not even half of the games work, i then tryed them on 2.4a and they just started right up. i dont know maybe its my pc but i dought it, btw its an emulator not the real thing what more would you expect the speeds going to be slowish on some ssssssssllllllloooooowwwwwwww on others.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    lol well this is news to me,,, after i read what you said/typed i tryed it out on the older 2.4 i have same configuration and not even half of the games work, i then tryed them on 2.4a and they just started right up. i dont know maybe its my pc but i dought it, btw its an emulator not the real thing what more would you expect the speeds going to be slowish on some ssssssssllllllloooooowwwwwwww on others.

The version I downloaded almost a month ago ran the all the ROMS I tested. One or two had a few problems with pictures, but the speed was very good.

I might also add that other DS Pokemon games work too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I tried DP on it and it ran pretty well, the graphics have minor errors and it is at least working 60-80%. Still there is no way to save in game or load states.

Hopefully they keep improving it at this speed, cause DS emulators are excelling in production xD.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Yeah, i've tried it.

I got one question. Does this work with Pokemon Ranger too (tutorial replacing D/P with Ranger rom)?

DiamondDust

Years
    Off-Topic (not sure):
    When I click on No$Gba it goes straight to load catridge screen.
    Here is pic:

Can anyone help me?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Off-Topic (not sure):
    When I click on No$Gba it goes straight to load catridge screen.
    Here is pic:

That's what it's supposed to do...

Anyways, I got annoyed with it taking 30 min just to get to the professor and the other hero in the game, so I'm just waiting til the 22nd =P

Pokemon Ranger works without encrypting, but all of the sprites are clear and it's kinda unplayable :(

DiamondDust

Years
    Yeah but when I click on the PokemonRanger rom it freezes and when I click on the Emulator it goes to large with white results(sometimes it shows black boxes)... I was playing it yesterday and worked (sprites were transparent), please help.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    It seems that 2.4a runs the intro and houses at almost real-time speed,this is great!

Offtopic: Has anyone tried to change the text in diamond or pearl? I have...the rom crashes....

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Hiidoran said:
    It seems that 2.4a runs the intro and houses at almost real-time speed,this is great!

Offtopic: Has anyone tried to change the text in diamond or pearl? I have...the rom crashes....

I changed one of the Nintendo texts at the start and mine did not crash, you might have to move the rom to another location if you have played it already.

I can't wait for 2.4b or 2.5 of the No$Gba.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back