• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play, Power, Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
    I'm guessing I'll be ready tommorow or in 2 days time. I'm adding some pokes to the team and am busy completing EV trainig with pkrs/macho brace.

Be my guest to check the save file for gamesharks when I'm done, you won't find any ...

I'm feeling kind of ripped off that I've play over 100 hours on Ruby/Emerald and that I never got Pokerus, while here I just walk outside of the poke center and get it :(

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I'm guessing I'll be ready tommorow or in 2 days time. I'm adding some pokes to the team and am busy completing EV trainig with pkrs/macho brace.

Be my guest to check the save file for gamesharks when I'm done, you won't find any ...

I'm feeling kind of ripped off that I've play over 100 hours on Ruby/Emerald and that I never got Pokerus, while here I just walk outside of the poke center and get it :(

You can only get it by battling... >.>;;;

I know how you feel though =P

I WILL NOT EV train during my run, as I never understood it, as it just seemed like a hassle. (I Beat all my friends EV trained pokes with pokemon I trained cause I liked :/)

seanmorely

Years
    I have beaten Norman with ease. I'll get some screenies of my pokes and then post them along with the save file.

So, you have 1 HM slave Linoone and you get to chose 5 from the following 8.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Save file is attached. Good luck to the next one!
    And by the way, pokerus FTW!

Attachments

• pokemon_ruby.sav
      64 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:

seanmorely

Years
    I've PMed him, but his last login is 8th March so I'm guessing that he's going to no-show on this one.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    GOD DANG IT! Who wants this spot. Someone who has reserved, please?

Actually, next person who posts and hasn't done it gets it.

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    uh i havent requested but may i do it? i want something to do

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Yes you may, but make sure to EV train. Pokerus is like a 1 in 12000 chance and it doubles your EV intake. With the macho brace it quadrouples it. So, you get to do it, I'll edit the first post now.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ....O_O Seanmorely... omg... like... *is speachless*

Your training work is impeccable.

So many choices... I cannot wait until the final version of this thing gets released.

OMG someone catch a Feebas! xD

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yeah... i luckily found one in ruby on my second try fishing, but even so, it was a PAIN trying to make it feel *cough* beautiful. the dumb thing finally evolved right when i was getting ready to give up on it. as far as i can see, milotic is awesome and it was well worth it.

and umm @_@ @ Pokerus... my espeon caught it on my emerald rom. i remember being so scared when nurse joy told me that it caught a virus when i went to the pokecenter. was freaky. but anywho, that's awesome. i wish my pokemon on FR cartridge would catch it =(

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    well ive finnished. sorry for the triple post.
    Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

Play, Power, Pass.

saved at pokecentre in fortree.

seanmorely

Years
    So, will we get a chance to see the Machoke getting traded soon? He's already lvl40, I'm guessing that's fair enough for a Machamp.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    Yes! My long awaited turn! Hey, can Myzou get Machamp? I'm still comfuesed on how to trade between roms with the VBA link cable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back