• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I finally got my PS3 hooked up online. I am going to get Halo 3: ODST today.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Nice, as that is a 360 game lol.

I been on Battlefield a lot recently, game is a lot of fun but at the start very unfair as all the people that have played it more get better things, atleast in MW2 it is fairer sort of.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I got MAg insead. It is a awesome game. On it online is 64-256 players. I was like omg.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I got MAG insead. It is a awesome game. On it online is 64-256 players. I was like omg.

The servers are surprisingly great. There is barely lag. But SVER is overpowered and the item that medics use don't have a limit. It's really unbalanced sometimes, but the games usually last a good while if both teams know what to do.
    I really want to get Killzone 2 since I played it at a friends and loved it, but it's a shame that a new edition is still $50, which is a retarded price considering it came out last year.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    The servers are surprisingly great. There is barely lag. But SVER is overpowered and the item that medics use don't have a limit. It's really unbalanced sometimes, but the games usually last a good while if both teams know what to do.
    I really want to get Killzone 2 since I played it at a friends and loved it, but it's a shame that a new edition is still $50, which is a retarded price considering it came out last year.

I was playing with some 6 year olds and the where staring at a box. So, my dad and I called them the box garders.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Luck, you're...in luck (no pun intended). Killzone 2 is now Greatest Hits and only costs $30.

And Silver Prince, EA shut down the servers for LOTR Conquest, so you can no longer play it online.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I sold LOTR Conquest as soon as they shut down the serves, game was boring after that.

Anyone have FF13? I'm stuck on chapter 8 boss, not sazh's summon but the machine one that uses that charge move, it pretty much one hit kills me.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Luck, you're...in luck (no pun intended). Killzone 2 is now Greatest Hits and only costs $30.

That's actually really helpful, thanks :3
    Too bad it might be a while, even at a price like that D;

I got Flower on PSN, and it's pretty amazing. I also got Megaman 10, but I found it to be a horrid game. It was incredibly annoying on normal mode, but it was laughably easy on easy mode. It's a shame since I really liked some of the older Megaman titles.

Suikoden and Final Fantasy VII get honorable mentions for being incredibly cheap, but great games. I did hear that Suikoden 2 was even better though, so that kinda sucks.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Brought CoD4 again today and to my shock the community has improved!

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Nope. :( Although how much players you can have in a game is MASSIVE. :D :D :D
    Just got Critter Crunch and Topatoi today. Amazing PSN games.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Went back to MW1 a few months ago when I was bored of MW2 and it was full of people glitching. Got fed up pretty fast so stopped. Also for some reason on mine the game settings take forever to come up for me to join a match.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I got my mic hooked up today and on MAG I was telling people how to do stuff.

Oh and you can always find me playing MAG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back