• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Ive been asking around everywhere and im not getting a response. This area is the only place i get answers. Can someone please tell me if i am able to play hacks on my android phone such as liquid crystal or shiny gold. Ive been spending the past two days trying to get this on my phone. thanks

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I'd suggest asking in the Emulation section or looking around there for existing threads on playing games on phones. May also be an idea to tell people the sort of phone and if it can play any other sort of games along those lines (including legit game roms rather than just fanmade - maybe that would help people answer at any rate).

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Ive asked in those threads and im not getting an answer. When i post things they're not showing up. I have a droid razr and i have gameboid installed and can play and regular gba rom there is.

Years
    Ask in Emulation's Simple Questions thread.

Also, read the FAQs and stickies in Emulation. It all should be there. Getting hacks to work on a PC emulator is the same way to get it working on a phone emulator: YOU NEED A PC to patch the hack to the ROM. How you do all this is in each of the stickies tagged with "READ" and "Important" in the thread's title.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

^Pretty much what these guys beat me into saying. lol

This is *still* not the right place to ask. Have you tried using the search feature on here? I strongly suggest you to keep looking. This place is quite big, I can understand that...I'm sure there are threads out there that can answer your questions.

Just a reminder though that this is a place for Introductions. Therefore I'm gonna have to close this.

brb closing this.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back