• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please subscribe to my hit youtube show

Years
  • This is not an advertisement.

Imagine you have a regular youtube show that's ~internet famous~. What is it about? What do you do on your show that makes it unique and special and popular? If you need to, pretend that your audience will gobble up anything you throw at them and love you for it. It shouldn't be that hard to imagine

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
  • I'd probably start a cooking show if i could cook. I seem to talk a lot about food and enjoy doing it even though I don't love food. On the other hand I'd like to talk about how cute crabs are

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Video game news for sure. I don't have to play them, I can report the news about up and coming releases and stuff.

Years
  • Someone give me an animation team so I can animate my RP please. Cowboys, magic and Soup. What more could you want?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    >special and unique
    >popular

Pick one.

I guess I would do this incredibly slow and painfully boring lets play of all the X-Universe games in a row and it would be fucking awful. It could be unique by having me make it a roleplay (somehow, by the magic of narration) and doing really stupid voices all the time. Like worse voices than the games already have, and that's a feat to begin with. So, you know, the fact people would love it and gobble it up lets me gloat over their sheepish stupidity, though honestly these games should be more popular since the gameplay is what the plebs would call "Skyrim in space", only there's an actual learning curve so the very same people can't be arsed with them.

Sirfetch’d

Hey guys! I was gonna slide this on over to the Lab yesterday but forgot. I was going to leave it here but after thinking about it some, it might get some better responses there! Have fun discussing :^)

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • About 8-9 years ago back when youtube was still fairly new, me and some high school friends had a channel where we did comedy skits. 100% of my lines were puns. We were pretty popular, and in fact I still get recognized by people at work once every other month or so because of it. It wasn't too unique or special, though, I guess.

I'm not sure what I'd do today if I were to make a channel. But if I could be youtube famous for anything, I'd probably want it to be for Animal Crossing reality TV RP.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

I use my Youtube for Dank Souls videos and that's about it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I'd probably start off doing League of Legends related content because
    1) Its immensely popular so there's going to be a viewerbase.
    2) I can actually play the game well enough to be both entertaining and informative,
    3) The Filipino League players need a "non-Professional but decent player" who can help represent them better.
    4) I've played enough League to know its history and its future depending on what Riot does for the next couple of patches and seasons.

Then I'll create a 2nd channel as a more general gaming channel, that will probably be filled with me playing any First Person Shooter to the best degree of entertainment. The 2nd channel can also serve as my sort-off game reviews, gaming opinions, rants (collaborations with AlphaOmegaSin should he accept me as his little brother in arms), and probably weird gamer and non-gamer interactions like letting non-gaming people like some of my female friends watch and react LIVE AND IN PERSONAL to the content I am doing (Ex: Girls watching me play DOOM 2016 in Ultraviolence difficulty and doing all of the glory kills while BLOOD DANCIN like a beast champion warrior)

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Its definitely not super popular, but my signature is a walking advertisement for my YouTube talk show.

I've always wanted to do a gaming based game show, though. Preferably in such a way that I
    1) Get my friends to be contestants
    and 2) don't have to edit it.
    Maybe someday.

Back