• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pleasure Cruise [Rated 18+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
((I hope I did not make Jake teleport XD))

Stretching as one would, (I temporarily forgot my guys name.... ) Kyle made his way to the Ballroom, he did not know why he was going there anymore, something about a note in his cabin perhaps, he shrugged, who really cared, he was here, he was almost home free now. All he needed was to find a nice empty port so that he could hightail it out of here. With a long sigh he placed his hands on the back of his head, nothing better then a walk, especially after what he had put that waitress threw, he chuckled to himself, he knew he was good, but he had thought he had lost his touch after so many years. He glanced inside of an open door for a moment, he saw a room, clean and warm as his was, nothing special. Now that he thought about it, there was really nothing special about this ship, perhaps his standards were to high. At the thought Kyle let a hearty laugh escape him, Standards, what standards could he have? Jail had been his standard. He closed his eyes and fingered the note in his pocket, he never knew when he would change, all he knew was that suddenly he would have a moment of blacking out, he had tried to control it once or twice but it seemed that he just could not see what he did when Kayley was around. He hoped at least that she would not show up until he got to the Ballroom and at least let one person know of his problem. Would they understand? This was something he could never anticipate. A split personality was one thing, but when your second personality was a frightened girl, that was different all together.

He glanced around him and discovered something disappointed, "Damn it!" he cursed letting his hands drop, "I'm lost! Why does this ship have to be so big?!" he growled and tried to find a sign that would tell him where he was, "I should really make a map." He sighed.

"You're damn right!" a voice called before an unexpected pain cut threw his cheek. Kyle fell to the floor his head smashing against the wall. He scarcely got a look at his attacker when consciousness left him.

Opening her eyes Kayley felt the pain, she looked up at the man her voice filled with fear, "Where am I?!" she gasped as tears filled her eyes.

The guy stared down at her just long enough so that she could read his name tag, Jack, He seemed confused, "WTF is wrong with you?!" he asked watching as Kayley stood up holding her cheek.

"Y-you hit me didn't you?" she asked trying to step back but only ending up pressed against the wall.

Jack gawked at the man that stood before him, this dude moved like a girl, "You're damn right it hit you! You slept with my girl friend!"

"I what?!" Kayley covered her mouth with her left hand, "I would never- How could you accuse me of such a thing?!"

Jack snarled, "You know damn well that you did it!" He grabbed the man's arm, "You are Kyle Lopez! I would recognize you anywhere!"

"My name is not Kyle!" she pulled away from him with a strength that she did not know she had, "I am not a Kyle! Are you even looking-" she stopped in mid sentence as she looked down at herself, she could have sworn that she had been wearing a black sweater and skirt. What was this? A Grey sweater... Jeans... an inverted cross... what happened to her figure... WHAT WAS GOING ON?! She pushed past the waiter, running as fast as her legs would take her. She stopped at a window and saw her reflection, "No..." She noticed suddenly that she could no longer see out of her right eye. She leaned in close and recoiled. "no... this can't-" A voice whispered to her, a voice she felt was familiar. "Who...? Kyle?"

He chuckled, yes, Kayley, it is I... the true owner of this body.. I've been trying to meet you for years.

She shivered, "Wha-"

We're on a cruse, nothing more Kayley dearest. But if you want to live, you'll have to do everything that I say... is that clear? She nodded, Good, let's head to the Ballroom, I think if we go to the right we'll be able to get there. Best not to run into that Waiter again. The waitress said she had a boyfriend but I didn't expect him to have some ba-.... um... to be so brave.

Kayle turned and started walking, "So you did-?"

Can't you walk more like a man?! Jeesh don't make me look like i'm gay or something of the like!

Kayle stiffened and walked a bit more relaxed, "Is this better?"

You tell me, you're the one talking to yourself. Kyle teased.

Kayle sighed and continued down the hall, This body, was familiar yet so strange. How had she never noticed it before? How did she convince herself that it was a woman's body she inhabited? Before she knew it she found a sign that pointed to the Ballroom. She fallowed it and found herself inside,Good, let's find a place to stand where we can see everyone, make sure our backs' to the wall, I hate it when people sneak up on me.

"Ok." Kayle answered and made her way to a far corner where she turned and leaned against the wall, "this good?"

yeah. Let's hope those waiters don't find us here. That would be annoying. Kayley agreed, though she was unsure exactly what was, or had happened. She knew one thing, enough digging in her memories would tell her at least what she needed to know.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
(OoC: Ugh, sorry for the terrible post x_x. I'm not really in the RP'ing mood, but figured I should get a post up)

The announcement of the meeting chimed through Tim's room. He was wide awake from his nap and IM'ing his good friend on his laptop when the Captain's message came through the intercom. Tim quickly typed a message to his buddy to explain why he had to leave.

"hey dude. g2g gotta go 2 a meetin in the ballrm. bbl"

And with that, he shut his laptop and trudged out of his room.

The ballroom was located on the second floor of the ship, apparently. It took Tim a few minutes to find his way around the ship to his destination, but he made it just in time.

The ballroom had a few people in it; not as many as Tim expected, that's for sure. He was never really one to talk to strangers, so he sat down in a lone seat in the middle of the room. He decided to tick away the last few minutes by surfing the web on his phone.

He came across an interesting website about cruises. It said something about people being killed on cruises, and nobody finding out.

"Hah. Complete bull.." Tim said with a chuckle as he continued browsing.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Captain Fin strode onto the ballroom stage, his well-shined black shoes and clean, dark blue uniform suiting his confident manner and assuring those present that he was indeed the commander of this vessel. On the collar of his uniform was clipped a small microphone. Smiling, Fin held his hands forth. "Welcome, everyone, to the S.S. Maria. It's a true please to have you aboard." Lowering his hands, he continued, "We have a fun cruise planned for all of you, one that I think you will never forget. As you will find, the S.S. Maria has been outfitted to serve your every need. Meal schedules and activity listings are available in all your rooms along with menus for room service."

While the captain spoke, Sam and Terry positioned themselves at the base of the stairs at each end of the stage. Outside the ballroom doors, Lily peered around the doorway edge at group of people assembled. Her eyes rested for a brief moment on Kyle/Kayley, and as she leaned back out of sight she removed her hairtie from her mouth and bit her lip. After tying her hair back into its ponytail, she picked up an envelope from where she had left it on the ground. Cap's getting close to the big announcement. Let's hope it goes well . . . Oh, I told him to just tell everyone from the control center.

[OOC: The following portion is essentially review from the opening post and suggestion thread. ]

Alone on the stage, Captain Fin stood like a pillar, his voice filling and echoing about the room. "Regrettably, however, I must inform you of a minor change to our cruise schedule. The S.S. Maria will not be docking at the next port. Actually, the S.S. Maria will not be docking at all. Not until you fulfill certain . . . requirements." He paused to gauge audience reaction. "Now I understand that you came here for a vacation and are not eager to spend it working. No need to worry. If you recall reading about this cruise in your brochure, you will know that this voyage was to be made unique by its special activities (including one not listed on the schedule). In other words, all you need to do is play a game the ship will be hosting, and if you are good enough at it we may be able to write the next port back into our schedule.

"The rules of the game are as follows:
Each of you will be given the name of one other passenger. Your goal is to kill this passenger. Be aware that someone else is targeting you as well, so keep your guard up. As I stated before, the S.S. Maria is outfitted to serve your every need. While, unfortunately, we were unable to procure any explosives or firearms, fireplace pokers and steak knives are quite effective. Did I mention we have an archery room? And a mini museum with a medieval exhibit? Once you have successfully eliminated your target, you will be given the deceased's target as your new one. We are not barbarians, so we will not ask you to kill until only one person remains. You need only narrow your numbers to two for the game to finish. Also, we are not fans of mindless slaughter. So we ask that the only circumstances under which you kill another person are that they are your given target or they attempt to kill you. Should you choose to disregard this rule, you will be . . . eliminated. Heh.

"Teaming up with other players is allowed--even encouraged--though you ought to be careful who you trust. Also be aware that if you attack a crew member for any reason other than self defense, the crew will be carried off into the sunset as the ship--with all of you still on it, I will note--explodes. Crew members have been ordered not to interfere with the game, however, so I doubt an opportunity for attack will arise."

[OOC: New content follows.]

Throughout his speech, Captain Fin never stopped smiling. "Now, all this may take a moment to process. The lovely Lily will call your names and dismiss you one by one. When you meet her at the door, she will give you the name of your target. Afterward, you are free to find a place to think and brood." Fin bowed. "Until later, my dear guests. I will inform you of any updates."

[OOC:
EDIT: I sent out the targets. If you do not receive your message, please PM me or post in the OOC thread.]

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
OOC: Sorry about the shortness of my post, I'm a biut nervous being the first one to post after we know our 'kill'.

Joe sighed a long, complicated sigh. To be a killer once more,… and some pore kid none the less. I'm getting to old for this. Joe sighed again, and headed off to his room, his eyes taking in any possible suspicious movement. Then again, most of the other people on this tub weren't in the Mafia…

Joe reached his room, locked the door, pulled a chair from his room's desk, and sat it up on the door handle making the room even harder to penetrate. Joe grunted in pain. Damn Kidney Stone… Joe went to the room's bathroom to deal with his problem. But not before grabbing his gun from underneath his pillow and tucking it into his pant's pocket

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Kayley gasped, "Did he say-?"

Great! This is what I was made for! He shouted attempting to force his arm up but Kayley was not allowing it, Hey! be a sport!

"I'm not going to kill anybody!" She stated stamping his foot on the floor like a spoiled child.

Don't do that
! Kyle demanded, I'm not going to let you ruin what little reputation I have left!

"You HAVE no reputation!" she shouted and a random person turned to look at her, "Hi..." she giggled waving in a very girlish way.

Kyle wanted to scream, WHY YOU LITTLE-! he stopped and gathered himself, Ok... ok... Let's make a deal. So that we can survive this... you do... everything that I say. And then, when we get out of here... You can do what ever you want... with my body...

"what makes you think I want.... this?!" she looked at herself, "Guh... what is this...?"

Don't touch that unless you want more attention than you got already! Kyle mused reaching a hand up and scratching his head, "Oi... it worked...." he blinked, "Hey.. when did that happen?" Kayley snuggled against him, "WTF!?" he shouted almost falling over, she was standing next to him, touching him. "Get away from me!" he shouted running into a table. He fell over it and ended up with a knife in his leg, "Mother-!" he hissed and tried to stand. "that's not good.. not good at all!" he pulled the knife out and placed it next to him on the floor. "You-." she was gone, he felt her still but she was no longer standing there, "Kayley?"

Why did you do that? You scared me. She whispered obviously in tears.

"We- I...."

Well nothing! You are... She slapped him with his own hand, An evil man!

"Ouch!" Kyle shouted covering his face with his other hand, "I have half a mind to-" she slapped him again, "STOP IT!"

He turned to everyone, they were watching him, go ahead... say something witty Kyle.

he smiled, "I uh... just.... bye!" he ran toward the open bar, "Don't ever do that again!" He snarled as he sat at a random bar stool. The bartender asked for his order and Kyle only waved him off, a drink didn't seem appropriate for some reason... not yet anyway. Kyle listened to Lily as she read the names, he sighed, he knew that it would be far more then awkward when his name came up. The protocol he had been taught, was to act as though nothing had happened, it had worked for him in the past and he was sure that it would work now.

He heard his name, with a long sigh he stood and walked over to her, he expected her to act cool, as one should but what he got was a surprise to not just him, "Mr. Lopez?"

"That's my name." Kyle answered taking the envelope from her hand.

"Good." Lily responded gave him a swift kick in the groin.

Kyle fell to his knees clutching himself, such pain he had never before felt, "Damn... were you in the army or something?!" he forced the words past his lips just barely.

"Marines." she answered and kicked him once more, "Keep your hands off of me!"

Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.

"You didn't seem to mind earlier."

And for that she kicked him in the face, breaking his nose effectively. "You're lucky we're not allowed to attack passengers! But don't you expect any help from me in the future!"

"I won't..." he said with a wave of his hand. "I'm just gonna... go... that way..." he mumbled standing and making his way out. he found a far piece of hallway and leaned against the wall. He closed his eyes and cracked his nose, "ok... no sleeping with Army girls."

Marines.

"Shut up Kayley."

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2009
"Kill or be killed." Inaba said, frowning. "That moron, Ken, is just going to get in our way. He wouldn't kill people unless he had no other way to live. But the moron wouldn't get that this is already how it is..." He headed back to his bedroom, frowning.

"Meaning I have to keep myself active as much as I can." He told himself, carefully looking around for people who would be following him.

As he was about ot open the door, he blinked. "They said... a medieval exibit, didn't they? Good... I can get a sword there..." Inaba grinned to himself as he went into his room, pausing.

"However, if someone attacks me before I get it, I'll be defensless... so..." He quickly changed into his Kendo gear, wooden Bokken at his waist. "There... I'm sure I can defend myself against a novice with even this."

The teenager took off towards the mini museum as fast as he could, which was pretty fast, forgetting to lock the door to his room as he left.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Eli was falling asleep when he heard a huge sweeping motion as the captain walked in. Okay, I hope we can just get this over with! Eli thought, not letting anyone know what he was thinking by keeping a masked look on his face. The captain was huge, well, at least to compared to Eli. He had large, black shoes about twice as big as Eli's feet, a dark blue uniform which would swallow Eli whole, and a large, menacing smile that is bigger than the diameter of Eli's head. Eli could see only one normal-sized thing on the captain's body and that was a small microphone that was clipped onto his color.

"Welcome, everyone, to the S.S. Maria," he stated, "It's a true please to have you aboard. We have a fun cruise planned for all of you, one that I think you will never forget. As you will find, the S.S. Maria has been outfitted to serve your every need. Meal schedules and activity listings are available in all your rooms along with menus for room service."

Do you think we are idiots? I think these people and I are able to figure that out ourselves… I don't think you really had to call us down here just for that! Okay, see – Eli's thoughts were cut off when the captain started to say something else.

"Regrettably, however,"

Oh great… is there an iceberg in our future?

"I must inform you of a minor change to our cruise schedule. The S.S. Maria will not be docking at the next port."

That was meant as a joke… so why aren't we docking?

"Actually, the S.S. Maria will not be docking at all. Not until you fulfill certain . . . requirements."

Requirements, aye?

"Now I understand that you came here for a vacation and are not eager to spend it working."

No dip, Sherlock.

"No need to worry. If you recall reading about this cruise in your brochure, you will know that this voyage was to be made unique by its special activities, including one not listed on the schedule."

Yay! Special activities, Eli thought with a touch of sarcasm.

"In other words, all you need to do is play a game the ship will be hosting, and if you are good enough at it we may be able to write the next port back into our schedule."

Ohh… A game! Sign me up, Eli thought getting more sarcastic with each thought.

"The rules of the game are as follows:"

Rules… I hate games with rules…

"Each of you will be given the name of one other passenger. Your goal is to kill this passenger."

Holy s**t, Eli thought, losing any touch of sarcasm.

"Be aware that someone else is targeting you as well, so keep your guard up."

S**t.

"As I stated before, the S.S. Maria is outfitted to serve your every need. While, unfortunately, we were unable to procure any explosives or firearms, fireplace pokers and steak knives are quite effective. Did I mention we have an archery room? And a mini museum with a medieval exhibit?"

Eli was already going through his mind searching for strategies. Don't go to the archery room or the museum. People will be racing to get there, and the first one to get the weapon of choice will be able to kill the whole lot of us.

"Once you have successfully eliminated your target, you will be given the deceased's target as your new one. We are not barbarians."

Barbarians? That is one word I would use to describe you, along with a whole lot of other words…

"So we will not ask you to kill until only one person remains. You need only narrow your numbers to two for the game to finish. Also, we are not fans of mindless slaughter. So we ask that the only circumstances under which you kill another person are that they are your given target or they attempt to kill you. Should you choose to disregard this rule, you will be . . . eliminated. Heh,"

Yeah, that is really funny…

"Teaming up with other players is allowed--even encouraged--though you ought to be careful who you trust."

Lol, no.

"Also be aware that if you attack a crew member for any reason other than self defense, the crew will be carried off into the sunset as the ship--with all of you still on it, I will note--explodes. Crew members have been ordered not to interfere with the game, however, so I doubt an opportunity for attack will arise."

Yeah, because you are really trustworthy.

"Now, all this may take a moment to process,"

A while, You think?

"The lovely Lily will call your names and dismiss you one by one. When you meet her at the door, she will give you the name of your target. Afterward, you are free to find a place to think and brood." The man bowed, as if he had just been given a standing ovation. "Until later, my dear guests. I will inform you of any updates."

Eli sat, his head in between his legs trying to make himself smaller. Soon, they called out Eli's name. Eli walked over to Lily, who had a large smile on her face, though her eyes revealed what she was really thinking. Eli could tell that she was sorry, and scared, and probably a lot of other emotions.

She whispered into his ear, and gave a name of what Eli was pretty sure of a young girl, about four years older than him.

Great… Eli thought as he ran to his room and locked his door.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Kyle ran his fingers threw his hair, a weapon, if he was going to be a target for someone then he would have to be prepared. "Kyle!" Came Kayley's voice once again.

"What do you want?!" he demanded startling a woman who had been running by in his blind spot.

Kayley sighed, "You're still bleeding Kyle!" she stated so loud that Kyle was certain that anyone withing three rooms must have heard it.

"And you have to make sure everyone knows don't ya!" he cried continuing to walk toward where he was certain he could find a weapon.

"What are you going to use then? a knife? A sword?"

"No... they don't cause enough pain..." he chuckled loudly and turned his head to see to his right, "I hate being half blind!" he hissed then saw something that he was sure he could use effectively, "Well well... what are you doing there?" he asked it as he walked over and picked it up, "You'll do darling, but you'll need some sprucing up."

It was an Electric Bass, black in color and owner less as it seemed. He looked around as best he could, yes this instrument would do nicely, it could cause blunt force damage, as well as choke anyone with the cords if the opportunity arose. yet he felt slightly defenseless still, perhaps if he headed for the museum as the captain had suggested- "No KYLE!"

"huh?" he asked unable to think of anything more intelligent.

"Everyone is going to go and get something from there! Do you think you're the only one whose going to get a sword? We must think more creatively, this Bass will do for now.. but we must find-" she stopped short, "What am I saying?"

"I guess some of my evil is seeping into you after all." he chuckled, "but you are right Kayley, if we are to be the last ones standing, we must find a weapon that none else will use." He thought about it, "Perhaps if we head back to the ballroom, we can find something and our target. Who was it again?"

"I... I don't remember." She admitted touching the tips of her fingers together.

"Well... aren't you helpful... at the very least you should be able to remember a guys name."

"Do you remember the name of the Waitress you took advantage of!?"

Kyle thought about it, "Lelah?"

Kayley sighed, "Let's go... before you hurt yourself again."

"Right." Kyle stated and turned to leave, unfortunately thanks to his blind spot he did not see the sign that hung in his way, he hit it and groaned, "oh... yeah... knew it was going to happen." he rubbed his forehead, "ahhhh... I hate myself." He leaned forward for a moment and saw a cable spanning the length of the floor, where the floor met the wall, "I know that..." he stated remembering his days fallowing his father, an electrician around, "That's electricity." he chuckled, "Lights out..." he grabbed it with his hands and snapped it easily.

All of the lights on that floor, Died instantly.

Kyle being used to the darkness was able to see ever so slightly, so he made his way up the hall passing panicky people. using only his ears he was able to avoid many, and find his way to where the most sound was to be found.

The ball room.

((I am assuming that my Target is still there, since his creator hasn't taken him else where. And for the record. if my Target's creator does not post soon, I am killing him!))

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
Years
"Regrettably, however, I must inform you of a minor change to our cruise schedule. The S.S. Maria will not be docking at the next port. Actually, the S.S. Maria will not be docking at all. Not until you fulfill certain . . . requirements."

Gregor's eyes widened at this. Please don't tell me this was a trap...

"Now I understand that you came here for a vacation and are not eager to spend it working. No need to worry. If you recall reading about this cruise in your brochure, you will know that this voyage was to be made unique by its special activities. In other words, all you need to do is play a game the ship will be hosting, and if you are good enough at it we may be able to write the next port back into our schedule."

Gregor gave a deep sigh of relief. A game? That's a relief...games are just harmless fun between friends...right?

"The rules of the game are as follows:
Each of you will be given the name of one other passenger. Your goal is to kill this passenger. Be aware that someone else is targeting you as well, so keep your guard up. As I stated before, the S.S. Maria is outfitted to serve your every need. While, unfortunately, we were unable to procure any explosives or firearms, fireplace pokers and steak knives are quite effective. Did I mention we have an archery room? And a mini museum with a medieval exhibit? Once you have successfully eliminated your target, you will be given the deceased's target as your new one. We are not barbarians, so we will not ask you to kill until only one person remains. You need only narrow your numbers to two for the game to finish. Also, we are not fans of mindless slaughter. So we ask that the only circumstances under which you kill another person are that they are your given target or they attempt to kill you. Should you choose to disregard this rule, you will be . . . eliminated. Heh."

Gregor's pupils dilated as his skin turned pale as a ghost in shock. No...please no...tell me this is a joke...please...I don't want another Carcer City!

"Teaming up with other players is allowed--even encouraged--though you ought to be careful who you trust. Also be aware that if you attack a crew member for any reason other than self defense, the crew will be carried off into the sunset as the ship--with all of you still on it, I will note--explodes. Crew members have been ordered not to interfere with the game, however, so I doubt an opportunity for attack will arise."

Thoughts were racing though Gregor's head, most screaming "GET OUT OF HERE NOW! SWIM BACK HOME!". However, he pulled himself together well enough to get a clear thought or two in. Okay...so this isn't total barbarianism...I just have to find someone to help me stay alive...there has to be someone. The prospect of being blown up isn't very nice-sounding, either...

"Now, all this may take a moment to process. The lovely Lily will call your names and dismiss you one by one. When you meet her at the door, she will give you the name of your target. Afterward, you are free to find a place to think and brood." Fin bowed. "Until later, my dear guests. I will inform you of any updates."

Gregor finally snapped. He approached Fin, his knees knocking with each step, then grabbing onto the captain's shoulders, his arms shaking as much as the rest of him due to fright. "Captain!...I can't do this! I'm not a killer! I couldn't hurt anyone! Please tell me this is a joke.", he begged.

Fin's eyes narrowed as he removed the cowardly boy's hands from his shoulders. "If you can't kill...then you'd best start running, boy. You don't have to kill if you can just keep running. Best of luck to you, boy. You'll need it."

Gregor's mind shattered... I don't want another Carcer City...but I can't be unarmed. I need to find some supplies... "Gregor Aurion?", asked Lily. Gregor turned his head to the waitress, who was now directly behind him. "Your target is..." the rest was inaudible to anyone but the word's intended target. "I...I see...take me to the first aid station, please...all of this has given me a terrible headache.", Gregor half-lied. If they decide to hunt me...I might need some things to keep going while I start running...I just hope what happened in Carcer City doesn't occur here... Lily nodded, took his hand, and guided him to the medical bay. "Take whatever you need.", she offered, giving him a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Can you help me?", asked Gregor.

She looked a bit sorry for him, but knew she had to tell the truth. "The rules forbid crew members from helping those participating in the game. I'm sorry...Your heart just doesn't have what it takes to kill, does it..."

Gregor took a bottle of painkillers from the medicine cabinet, a stainless steel fountain pen from the sign-in clipboard at the door, and a metal flashlight from off the wall. "I don't...but he does...I've said too much already. Wish me luck." His legs regained confidence and shuffled their way to the door. "Good luck, heart of gold.", said Lily...just as the lights went out.

OOC: Saving this thread from being lost to obscurity, and making my first post. Hopefully I didn't screw everything up Also...don't expect posts to be as big as this all the time.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Doctor Mortimer strolled down the hall, his hands in the pockets of his white medical coat and his expression inhumanly passive given the circumstances. The doctor assumed that some degree of chaos would ensue after the Captain's announcement--particularly down at his office--and decided to stop by the kitchen for a quick meal while he still had time. As he drew near the medical room, Mortimer passed Jack who caught his arm and said, "Lily's brought a patient to your office. Apparently he didn't take kindly to the Captain's speech."

Mortimer raised one eyebrow and furrowed the other. "Is that so . . . Well, I guess I'd better make sure he's all fixed up before someone goes and kills him, hm? Thank you, Jack." The waiter nodded and made his way back in the direction of the ballroom.

Upon arrival at his office, Dr. Mortimer opened the door and glanced from Lily to Gregor to the items in Gregor's hands. He opened his mouth to speak just as the blackout arrived. With a sigh Mortimer told Gregor, "I'd be happy to help you if you're feeling unwell, but I'm afraid raiding my office isn't going to be that easy. Steal from me if you must, but not when I'm around." From his pocket Mortimer drew the small light he used to examine patients' tongues and ears. Flicking it on, Mortimer turned to Lily. "You had best run along to the kitchen. Chef's likely to be furious about now, and someone will need to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. I think I'll be busy enough as is." Lily bit her lip and nodded. Glancing at Gregor, she smiled. "I hope you feel better soon." With that she left, running her hand lightly along one of the walls to feel her way through the darkness.

Turning back to Gregor, Mortimer continued, "Now, if you'll tell me what's wrong, perhaps I can assign some medication more specifically suited to you." He motioned toward the bed inside the office. "Please take a seat."

---------------

Already back on the top floor of the ship, Captain Fin took a deep breath of a passing sea breeze and smiled. "That went rather well, all things considered. Some of the passengers seem better suited for this than others. But variety is what makes the game interesting, right?" he rambled on to no one in particular. "And you never know how things'll turn out. For instance, that panicky fellow just might a little longer than he lets on." He browsed through the contents of a file folder.

A small, red bulb lit up in the control panel, and Fin leaned forward to better view its label. "Oh ho, what have we here? And I was thinking I'd have to schedule a blackout."

-----------------------

In the ballroom, Sam and Terry looked up as the lights went out.

"Is that bad?" Terry asked.

"Not for us, I think," Sam replied.

"But it is bad for someone."

"Yup. I wonder who that someone is."

------------

Jack strode out on deck, shielding his eyes from the sunlight as they readjusted from the darkness of the halls. Someone's already getting into the game, I see. Didn't think they'd be so eager.

------------

On the third floor up, Will made a routine check of the boiler room, unaware of the blackout just two floors above.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Damn Kidney Stone… Joe walked out of his room's bathroom and found the room as he had left it. Looks like I'm still safe for now… Joe looked at his door and moved the barricading chair.

Joe stuck his head out of his doors room and checked to see if anyone was in the hall. There weren't. It appeared as if most everyone as in there room hiding, or was arming themselves. And that's why I love bribes… Joe strolled into the hallway, his Colt Python .35 Magnum safely stowed in his coat pocket.

He strolled on to the main deck looking for his kill. Let see what these old eyes spy… Joe had looked around the main deck and found no one that fit his kill's description.

Better
take the search elsewhere…How about the archery room?

OOC: Pardon my stupidity Kogenta, but what did that last post due?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Vic did little more than gape stupidly at the Captain for a whole duration of... five minutes? It took him that long to process what the Captain had just said. Well, it took him that long to reach the conclusion that he was paying good hard cash for a sick old man's entertainment. And then, he hopped to his feet just as the Captain swept out of the room, "Man you outta your mind!" Vic managed to yell before the door swung shut behind the man. "That brudda's outta his mind..." Vic mumbled to himself, a disgusted expression on his face as he sat back down, thinking hard. He walked out of this room, and he admitted to playing this game. Sure he'd wanted to "experience" everything, but killing was not one of them, and being killed before blowing all his money at Vegas, wasn't either. It would probably be a good idea to make some final adjustments to his will, just in case... Vic shook his head running hand through his hair as he tried to recompose himself. Damn that would be the scariest thing to do right now. Everything was always set in order, so there was no need to worry about that. No need to worry about it on the more immediate front either. After all, everyone on the cruise looked like normal, civilized people! But in order to make the game more interesting... wouldn't it be prudent for that whack-job of a captain to plant some crazies?

Well shi-

Vic looked down in his lap and looked up again. A girl had dropped a letter in his lap before turning on her heel and going to tend to another passenger. He looked down at it, and realized that he hadn't followed the directions to leave when Lily had instructed him to. I suppose she'd assumed that he had further business in the ballroom relating to the game...? He hoped she wasn't that twisted. But if the rest of the crew members weren't doing anything, that meant that they were. Dang it. He glanced around himself, feeling rather alone except with a few other straggling passengers. They probably really did have business in the ballroom. It wouldn't be a good idea to stay here any longer than he had to.

Turning the envelope over in his hands, Vic ripped the end off with expert precision, and pulled out the contents. He dropped the cardstock upon seeing the name written on it, but caught it before it hit the floor, shoving it into his jacket pocket quickly and swallowing a lump in his throat.

He had two problems. One, he didn't know how to kill a person. Two, he didn't even know who his target was, in person or appearance. How would he figure something like that out without getting killed in the process?

And wait, why was he even thinking about this?!

He stood up, ready to go back to his room and find a way to chill for a few hours before finally letting himself settle down on the idea of-

"What the?" Vic looked up as the lights were flushed out by darkness. He looked around, his eyes showing him nothing but blotches of color as they frantically tried to adjust. Shiznats, this was probably one of the first steps in the killing game. He sat back down to calm himself as he waited for some shapes to show up in the dark, nervously chiding himself for having never liked playing in the dark as a child.

There and then, he made a decision that was very soothing.

If he got out of this game alive, he'd sue this cruiseliner's company off their butts for as much as seven lawyers put together could garner on charges of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back