• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Plume or Cover Fossil

Will you get Plume or Cover fossil?

• Total voters

Togakiss

Stay calm and collective.
    Years
    I won't be using any of the fossil Pokemon on my team, but I would pick the lid/shell fossil just because I think that Tirtouga looks cuter and then Carracosta looks epic.

Plus, I like water-types more than I like flying-types.

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    I wanted Tirtouga to be my water type Pokémon in White...

But I'm wondering, do you even get it early enough to make it your water type? When do you get the fossil?

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    im going to go with both, i like the shell way better though.

shell for white, wing for black.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I shall be getting both games, so I will be getting both fossils. Lid in White, Wing in Black.
    Though if I had to choose, I would pick Lid. I don't know why, but I figure that's how it would be.

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
    Years
    I voted for lid fossil. I was never fond of the wing fossil pokemon. But honestly, I don't like them both in general, but most likely, I will be getting both through both games for the completion of the pokedex. :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Both fossils. I'll get whichever one during my first time through Black, and then the other on my main game on White.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    in white the wing fossil because ill be looking for a good flying type but in black because ill need a good water type

soϲks

da grovyle
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    I'm so definitely getting the, um, Lid Fossil (who comes up with these names, anyway?). I love Abagoora or Carracosta or whatever its English name is. It's honestly my favorite fossil Pokemon that they've come up with yet. ;D

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    i love the fact that you can get both in the game so unless you plan on useing one of them on your team its not really a tough deccsion

Cyb3r0t4ku

Unova Elite
    Years
    Tirtouga does look cute as (all turtle pokemon are! Turtwig ftw!) but it's going to be the wing for me for practical usage more than anything.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i want wing!!! I want it i want it. i love archeos' design and can't wait to have a raptor in my team

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Heh, well I like Tirtouga, but i also like Archen. But which is better? Only one way to find out..

No but seriously, I reckon i'll go for Archen. I also think it's pretty cute, even if it can't learn fly till it evolves.

Years
    I think I'll go for the shell/lid fossil.

I like the look of Archen and the evolved form but the ability it gets just seems like a huge disadvantage to me. If someone can point out a positive that I may be missing I'd be greatful but Tirtouga and it's final evolved form seems to have a much better ability.

Back