• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Exaclty lets not forget the dp registeel sprite incident in germany. They didnt localize it and boom they recalled all german games for a non nazi registeel.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    The sprite for Registeel looked like it was doing a Nazi salute. So for German versions of the game, the sprite was revised.

Scroll down to the bottom of this link for both sprite pictures.
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Registeel
    They do really localize it! XD
    Are there any other Pokemon are like that too, I mean having different sprite from original Japanese versions?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i'd have to see if i prefer the original poffin game or the new swalot one...
    i need an easier way to make poffins, i need that master rank!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    What's swalotpoffin? I'm quite intrigued sounds interesting
    https://www.serebii.net/platinum/pics.shtml
    Find "The Swalot Poffin Game"
    paperfunk said:
    i'd have to see if i prefer the original poffin game or the new swalot one...
    i need an easier way to make poffins, i need that master rank!
    I think the original Poffin game will still remain... I guess they only add the Swalot Poffin not replace it.

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
    A lot of people. It the NAZI SALUTE- the Nazis murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people just because. Personally, I would want a Pokemon that was making a symbol that corresponds to that. Although, the glitch of it is kinda funny...

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    ummm... Germany?
    remember the whole WWII thing? yeah, that might have something to do with it...

Anyway... i wish it didn't take six months for all the translation, localization, etc to take place... i want Platinum now!

EDIT: ohhh... Beaten to the punch. SwampertTrainer, i'll get u one day! XD

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    A lot of people. It the NAZI SALUTE- the Nazis murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people just because. Personally, I would want a Pokemon that was making a symbol that corresponds to that. Although, the glitch of it is kinda funny...

I'm aware of what happened it's just these little things always become a big deal
    So many ridiculous videogame controversies have gone out for the smallest details and usually aren't trying to reference to that stuff on purpose.

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    OMG lol
    But seriously who cares if Pokemon are doing Nazi salutes lol

LMAO. I've never heard of anything more rediculous in my life. Pokemon doing Nazi salutes. It's not like Registeel is trying to bring Hitler back. People are so weird. Why should anyone care about that. (Out of all the things to worry about, Registeel with its arm up...wtf.)

:16:

Anyone notice that the gym leaders (and hopefully all trainers) now have an animation? (edit: Rats, beaten, even though I actually found out five hours ago. D8)

Wait...I am curious to know. Do all trainers move now?

:16:

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi im pretty sure i have not asked this yet but dose any one know when pokemon platinum is coming out in Australia

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back