• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pockets

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My phone's really the only thing that goes in my pocket, always the back pocket.

My purse usually just holds my wallet, 3DS, and phone; it depends on where I'm going, what I'll be doing, and how long I'll be out, though, because sometimes I bring along a sketchbook, Kindle, or other goodies to entertain myself cx

I really should get one purse to just stick with, and put all the essential girlie goodies in like tissue packets, makeup, snacks, gum, chapstick, etc...

Years
    Just checked my pockets and it's one of the few times where I didn't have anything in them. Generally if I'm going out I'll put my wallet, iPod and keys in my pockets, and at work I'll have a box-cutter in one pocket, and a pen and some scrap paper in the other.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    What I'm wearing right now has no pockets! What would be the point of having pockets for your sleepwear, anyway?

If I'm going out, I'll usually have my wallet, loose change, and my house keys in my pockets. Sometimes my DS Lite if I anticipate having to go somewhere where I'll be waiting, and a few tissues if my sinuses are causing me problems that day. I'll also stick store receipts in there if the cashier doesn't put them into the bag.

Very rarely will I take my cell phone out of my room, but it goes in a pocket if I have to. Ideally, I like to keep my DS and phone in a pocket separate from my keys and loose change so stuff doesn't get scratched up.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i do not have a pocket at the moment but i usually just keep my mobile and a handkerchief in it xD

Back